Vizio's 60" TV for only $1000? Tempting. How popular is Vizio anyway?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2229
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Never heard of it..
can't be that popular.
Is it new actually?
I'm liking what I see of it's 15.6" Notebook. Looks and performance like an ultrabook
Plus, it has HDD + SSD. Saves me the trouble when I'm upgrading them in the future.
It seems they give a higher initial number so as to never cause dissapointement like the X3 caused years before
Anybody read this?
500MW Laser... WANT!
The Objective2 PCB doesn't have holes for screw mounting, So I'm thinking of holding it in place like this........
What do you guys think??
Is this a bad idea?
any other suggestions on how to mount the Obj2 PCB?
... add holes for screw mounting? (duh? )
It won't hold long I think.
Unless those screws have big @ss diameter
Yeah, I though so....
but any suggestions?
there's no place for me to drill holes on the Obj2 PCB....
If you drill four half-holes at the edges of the PCB then move those pillars in accordingly to fit into the holes, this scheme should work decently?
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 10/3/12 at 5:10am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 53 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 5 minutes ago
- › The State of the Flagships 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2