Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2227

post #33391 of 126528
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

DONE! (the avatar)

 

Another aspect of American culture: Halloween is totally cosplay now.

I don't know if you guys get those advertisement in your mail lately, for Halloween costumes but...

Totally cosplay.

And while at that, they make costumes for little girls that look like mini hookers.

And women costumes are so.... *Ahem* yeah, looks like stuff sold in sex shops.

Great that they hire nice looking models.. hm... yeah... hmmm....

err, no! I wasn't staring... redface.gif

 

Send it to me LOL

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Sexy September

Obob October

Naughty November(lol?)

peer opinion matters quite a bit in my opinion. As you mastered it, you may not think so

 

Looking forward to November already

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Same song from before, V0 quality. I wish I could show you one of the other songs instead because I think the music is better, but they're not done yet. This is more of a "fun" song, haha. Oh well, anyways:

 

http://bit.ly/QW5DsF

 

Password is "firimar".

 

Oh, and this has no attempts at mastering type things done to it. No limiting or EQ or reverb or anything. Just raw bounce from the mix session so actually maybe it would end up sounding a little bit different eventually.

 

Does this has screamo too?

post #33392 of 126528
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Sexy September

Obob October

Naughty November(lol?)

peer opinion matters quite a bit in my opinion. As you mastered it, you may not think so

We'd better not get banned, although I think our Sexy September avatars might be fine for some of us. I'm obviously not going to go to "that" extent.

post #33393 of 126528

More like I hope obobskivich is aware of this october avatar business.

 

And "naughty" does not have to imply that other kind of naughty.

In fact I have on ready. One that I was going to use for October.

post #33394 of 126528
Quote:
Looking forward to November already

lol.

 


On other news, I just updated the PCB name...

(pun on the on-board CPU tongue.gif)

 

 

post #33395 of 126528
Thread Starter 

http://www.overclock.net/t/1311969/cnn-new-bike-lights-make-cyclists-stand-out

 

LOL I'm getting some of these. Tron lightcycle during nighttime. It's over $200 though...

post #33396 of 126528
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol.

 


On other news, I just updated the PCB name...

(pun on the on-board CPU tongue.gif)

 

 

DAT NAME...NO.

post #33397 of 126528
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

http://www.overclock.net/t/1311969/cnn-new-bike-lights-make-cyclists-stand-out

 

LOL I'm getting some of these. Tron lightcycle during nighttime. It's over $200 though...


It was a kickstarter project. If you had backed $150 at the time you get the kit before everyone else. I found out about it way too late :< all taken.

 

@PCB name: why not?

post #33398 of 126528

Dat name yes!

 

 

@Manveru

Can you fb that to me, I'm heading off to bed now! So sleepy :3

 

Oyasumi

post #33399 of 126528
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Does this has screamo too?

 

Yup.

post #33400 of 126528
Quote:
DAT NAME...NO.

frown.gif

post #33401 of 126528
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Manveru

Can you fb that to me, I'm heading off to bed now! So sleepy :3

 

Oyasumi

 

Sent.

post #33402 of 126528
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


It was a kickstarter project. If you had backed $150 at the time you get the kit before everyone else. I found out about it way too late :< all taken.

 

@PCB name: why not?

Aw...well, I need to get myself a new bike if I plan on riding, which I should. Was looking at Critical Cycles because I don't do mountain trails or anything of the sort.

 

http://www.criticalcycles.com/index.php/

 

They're considered inexpensive. I don't need multiple gears as I'll just do it for cruising around and such...but I'm an inside person so I probably won't get one unless I live in a city like Singapore.

 

Edit: looks like they're out of some colors as of now.

 

I just...no...I don't like it...I must be letting the teasing I've been getting all get to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Dat name yes!

NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

frown.gif

Sorry but...no...I don't want any mark of me on it...

post #33403 of 126528
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Yup.

 

Aw...I was actually looking forward to it

post #33404 of 126528
Quote:
Sorry but...no...I don't want any mark of me on it...

I give up.
you come up with something!

post #33405 of 126528
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I give up.
you come up with something!

Fine, but not now because I still have homework and a test to "study" for.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge