Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2053

post #30781 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You can argue that but when an OS makes you go halfway around it to share a photo, to save that, or have a half working menu or native app(very common) and lags, that is the cons of it. Needless to say, Apple suffers from some of that Y U NO SHARE PHOTO or Y U NO BE ABLE TO DO THAT QUCIKER type of moments, but for consumers it just happens to be that those somehow rank less than for others.

 

Protip : Make your own OS (JK)

Well, nothing is perfect in this world. Either you follow the rules or you make your own rules. I sure love the latter

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I saw this come up recently within this thread...but is there a way to store more memory than the already onboard iDevice memory? I keep hearing of some adapter that lets you use SD memory to play music/videos/photos from. Is this true? I'm a lil confused as to what it  was.

 

Waiting for Bowei's answer~~~

post #30782 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Protip : Make your own OS (JK)

Well, nothing is perfect in this world. Either you follow the rules or you make your own rules. I sure love the latter

 

 

Waiting for Bowei's answer~~~

Make my own? Let me get RIGHT on that wink_face.gif

 

 

my answer is already up, it's not exactly adding storage.

 

 

Loving this song right now:

alan - [心的東方 #03] 飛行誌

post #30783 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Umm yes and no, you can't exactly get apps to store to the external card though, some can, but most can't as downloaded apps are auto installed on the iDevices storage and other stuff and the adapter is VERY ....not useful to have attached.

 

But simple stuff like videos/music would be fine? Also, do you have an example/link I could see of this adapter so i can more about it?

 

*also still wondering why it's "VERY" not useful in having.

post #30784 of 120120
Lol.

post #30785 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Make my own? Let me get RIGHT on that wink_face.gif

 

 

my answer is already up, it's not exactly adding storage.

 

 

Loving this song right now:

alan - [心的東方 #03] 飛行誌

 

I was too slow...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Lol.

 

Awkward question up there....

post #30786 of 120120

How bout it? Anyone here ever milked an animal before?

post #30787 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Dumb? No. Humans in general can do bad things, with a remvable battery, if the phone is dropped, it could fly out or they could use or replace it wrong.

Unrelated argument in favor:
A battery that falls out when the phone is dropped can absorb part of the fall. (which is simple to imagine if you know a thing or two about the conservation of linear momentum)

I think there is a good reason I have seen far more iPhones with cracked screens than all other smart phones together. And yes, all those smart phones together add up to a greater number.
post #30788 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Unrelated argument in favor:
A battery that falls out when the phone is dropped can absorb part of the fall. (which is simple to imagine if you know a thing or two about the conservation of linear momentum)
I think there is a good reason I have seen far more iPhones with cracked screens than all other smart phones together. And yes, all those smart phones together add up to a greater number.

LOL, although your guess is as good as mine, it seems that Gorilla makes the screens for Apple. Wintek and Foxconn "make" them but you know what I mean, but whatever. Screens are VERY easy to replace. Most including me just don't do it. As it takes time... :/

 

But come on. My battery arguments are valid in the general over seeing view of things

 

 

Organizing my music library, I selected select MP3's to place on my phone to save space.

post #30789 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

How bout it? Anyone here ever milked an animal before?

..no

post #30790 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

LOL, although your guess is as good as mine, it seems that Gorilla makes the screens for Apple. Wintek and Foxconn "make" them but you know what I mean, but whatever. Screens are VERY easy to replace. Most including me just don't do it. As it takes time... :/

But come on. My battery arguments are valid in the general over seeing view of things


Organizing my music library, I selected select MP3's to place on my phone to save space.

You made a valid point. I never said you didn't.
Still, replaceable batteries is not something I'd be willing to give up. As far as I know there is no smart phone with adequate specs on the market with enough battery life to survive a full day of regular use. Therefore keeping one or two spare battery with you is a huge plus.
post #30791 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


You made a valid point. I never said you didn't.
Still, replaceable batteries is not something I'd be willing to give up. As far as I know there is no smart phone with adequate specs on the market with enough battery life to survive a full day of regular use. Therefore keeping one or two spare battery with you is a huge plus.

MAny (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

 

 

I have a backup battery for my iPhone for that very reason.

 

As you guys can bring your computers to class, this is what I imagine:

Qmera.jpg

 


 

 

This is what happens to me everyday:

AEGHb.jpg


Edited by bowei006 - 9/16/12 at 10:20am
post #30792 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

..no

 

Haha. I milked a cow once when I was a kid. It was weird.

post #30793 of 120120

Ah, yeah. Playing Diablo on/instead of lectures... ;-P

post #30794 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

AEGHb.jpg

 

Hahaha.

 

This movie was so bad. Why modern post-Disney Channel Disney? Doush!te!?

post #30795 of 120120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

As you guys can bring your computers to class, this is what I imagine: Image (Click to show)
Qmera.jpg

If those were laptops then it'd be a very accurate representation of my first four* years of high school. In the last two years we got more serious, but a good percentage still did that.

*Dutch high schools (we just call them 'secondary schools', or lit. 'middle schools') are 4-6 years, where secondary academic education is 6 years.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge