Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2047

post #30691 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm younger than you so I watcheD it alot back then as I was small :) I rewatched the episode when she first met the masked man OVER AND OVEr again :)

 

Haha. I dressed up as him for halloween once when my cousins dressed up as sailor soldiers.

 

I didn't really watch it when I was young, just on a few occasions because my cousins watched it (the dub of course). Earlier this year I suddenly had a strange impulse to watch it. For some reason I felt like I would like it. Anyway, the Japanese version is like a completely different show. The dub just seems like a joke now, haha. 


Edited by manveru - 9/15/12 at 9:59pm
post #30692 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Yeah, well, I watched three seasons of Sailor Moon and secretly enjoyed it, so...

I'm younger than you so I watcheD it alot back then as I was small :) I rewatched the episode when she first met the masked man OVER AND OVEr again :)

Never watched Anime as a kid...

 

I gave this show a try a few years back to see why it's so popular,

but I couldn't even sit through the first episode..... 

post #30693 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Never watched Anime as a kid...

 

I gave this show a try a few years back to see why it's so popular,

but I couldn't even sit through the first episode..... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

I didn't really watch it when I was young, just on a few occasions because my cousins watched it (the dub of course). Earlier this year I suddenly had a strange impulse to watch it. For some reason I felt like I would like it. Anyway, the Japanese version is like a completely different show. The dub just seems like a joke now, haha. 

 

-combining both quotes on purpose as they are both on SM

 

I last saw the show back when I was in elementary school, never again did I go back on it :/ I really liked it back then and what not along with Machine cat and all those old kid shows

post #30694 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Never watched Anime as a kid...

 

I gave this show a try a few years back to see why it's so popular,

but I couldn't even sit through the first episode..... 

 

I'm not even sure how I watched all of it. Probably some unconscious nostalgia factor going on even though I didn't really watch it as a kid or anything. Most of the first series as I remember was extremely formulaic and repetitive aside from slowly introducing new characters. Super generic "good vs evil" story.

 

Also Usagi has an extremely annoying personality.


Edited by manveru - 9/15/12 at 10:03pm
post #30695 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

I'm not even sure how I watched all of it. Probably some unconscious nostalgia factor going on even though I didn't really watch it as a kid or anything. Most of the first series as I remember was extremely formulaic and repetitive aside from slowly introducing new characters.

Yeah how could you watch all of it? All of it?!!!??? Thatmust have taken a long time :/

 

 

I'll guess Rikkun was off listening to the new Tokyo Jihen album ALL DAY. haha.

 

I guess ill watch two more episodes of madoka and go to bed maybe

post #30696 of 121126

So I ran my first dungeon in GW2...and I can't say I'm a fan of being melee. I was dying eleventy billion times, but so was everyone else. I don't think it's as simple as rolling around when they do big attacks.

post #30697 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah how could you watch all of it? All of it?!!!??? Thatmust have taken a long time :/

 

Let's see...the combined episode count for the first three series is...127. Ծ_Ծ

 

I gave up at the beginning of the 4th series as it just became really terrible. Started the 5th but put it on hold because it seems like it is likely equally terrible.

post #30698 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Let's see...the combined episode count for the first three series is...127. Ծ_Ծ

 

I gave up at the beginning of the 4th series as it just became really terrible. Started the 5th but put it on hold because it seems like it is likely equally terrible.

 

LOL, I don't think I got past 2nd lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfie View Post

So I ran my first dungeon in GW2...and I can't say I'm a fan of being melee. I was dying eleventy billion times, but so was everyone else. I don't think it's as simple as rolling around when they do big attacks.

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition

 

is said to be a really hard game :)

post #30699 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

No, his character and style has changed but like you said, less kirito AND ASU-nyan page time together.

 

Yeah there is..uhn tiss uhn tiss.

Please provide quotes with volume and page number to support your argument. 

 

But seriously, I think your comparing a person's actions when they feel their life is in constant danger, and their actions after that. 

 

And no, there isn't. 

post #30700 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Please provide quotes with volume and page number to support your argument. 

 

But seriously, I think your comparing a person's actions when they feel their life is in constant danger, and their actions after that. 

 

And no, there isn't. 

Oh jeez... Don't wanna 

o(╥﹏╥)o

 

Yeah I know.. I want to be...ehh wahtever........god dadafsjasfdsafad fsafsad 

post #30701 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

-combining both quotes on purpose as they are both on SM

 

I last saw the show back when I was in elementary school, never again did I go back on it :/ I really liked it back then and what not along with Machine cat and all those old kid shows

LOL'd hard at this.... then realized the show name.

What's wrong with me lol....

post #30702 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL'd hard at this.... then realized the show name.

What's wrong with me lol....

I was sure you guys would mess it up rolleyes.gif

 

Gonna go to bed now guys, I am enjoying a DJ Owakawari session but oh well. The album Diorama works VERY well as background music for casual reading in my opinion.

post #30703 of 121126

Just read through some of the posts I skipped this morning...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Bowei

This is what happens when you ignore posts regarding my purchase. *sigh*

 

@B-Dawk

Nah...not that. I blame it on this stupid program to transfer my files through NAS. After installing it, it just messed up my Japanese fonts.

 

Soo regret buying it. Transferring files from my lappy is slow (tough, that may lie the modem itself). About 7MB/s. The reason I bought it was because I thought I could stream my videos to my PS3. BUT PS3 doesn't play MKV natively. 

ZETSUBOU****A!!!

 

(#`д´)ノ ┻━┻

 

Should have bought a 3TB external instead...

 

@Rikkun

Downloaded it, but haven't listen to it. I'm sure I'll like it anyway though

So... you bought a NAS? 

Which one? 

Mind telling me the whole story?

post #30704 of 121126
Didn't watch a complete series when I was a teen but I really liked Sailor Moon S. Its ED "Tuxedo Mirage" may still be my all-time favourite song. The lead singer's voice was so cute, "kawaii" (I didn't even know the word at the time) and yet so... poignant. I hold this song responsible for my eventual preference for a vocal-centred sound signature and the show itself for my eventual liking of lolis and yuri... and for messing up my mind in general (I was like 'wtf am I doing watching a little girls' show about girls being all girly' and 'squee' and 'wtf'd at myself harder when chibi moon and usagi ran out of the bathroom naked...
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 9/16/12 at 12:45am
post #30705 of 121126
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycuyler View Post

Hypothetically, are they good headphones at $250? lol

and how do they compare to the Q701?

Q701 is good. The HD558 and 598 are good. The HD600 and HD650 are even better. You can buy them used for a little bit more than $250.

IMO, the HD700 does some great things, but it also does some really bad things.The HD650 and HD600 are like fairly good looking cute girls. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them and one can be extremely content and very happy. The HD700 is kind of like a really hot chick, but with a penis.

I found this utterly funny, and a dreadful thought crossed my mind:

"Depends on the media, it could be a turn off or a turn on... Senn is making a futaphone."

Now I'm both laughing and scared at myself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge