Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2043

post #30631 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Good point there LOL. O don't mind if Aplle products become the exclusive product like it use too. Before commoners were able to own one

Yea as a commoner I say DOWN with apple... nah jk I can still laugh at the suckers who buy thier pc's [but I can't hate on thier DAPs and Phones.... I can however boycott them <3]

 

WEll when I get teh HM 601 I'll see for my self! 

post #30632 of 119738
Thread Starter 

SAO 11 was good. Interesting...

post #30633 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Yea as a commoner I say DOWN with apple... nah jk I can still laugh at the suckers who buy thier pc's [but I can't hate on thier DAPs and Phones.... I can however boycott them <3]

 

WEll when I get teh HM 601 I'll see for my self! 

 

:)

 

The suckers? I am a technology enthusiast and these are my last two PC builds(during the time you were gone)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dv53m1821dsmu9z/-pWnbvnq92

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7tsrj39fdqa7mv/31usB2M4g4

 

And then there's my headphone stuff I do. We aren't suckers. We buy them for a reason.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

tongue.gif

 

I wouldn't think so. Sports doesn't seem like your thing.

 

Matt...I think he's in my Biology Honors class but then again, it might be a different Matt.

 

As expected.

The amount of improvement depends tbh. I cut off a few hundredths of a second (I felt the same both days, ate the same, etc.) which is considered pretty good as far as improvement goes.

Biggest fail I've seen all day.

Different Matt, he is in my Bio 2 AP class, we had Bio H years ago.

 

Thanks for saying that. I can take it when you say other stuff as they are good arguments against but when you claim that Apple is about to die because it's products are massive failures, you know that this guy has unsubscribed or uses a program to block "Apple" news. Because I don't suppose he heard that it's Market Cap is the highest ever in the tech history of the U.S (not including inflation, including inflation, Microsoft still holds crown) and other stuff.

 

Very intersted in what actual SoC it is using. Custom designed ARM based CPU or whatever. IT would be wicked cool to have it be ARM A15

post #30634 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

SAO 11 was good. Interesting...

About to watch it now

post #30635 of 119738

As someone that has read the LN, the first 30 seconds of this show should just have been cut or changed as the feeling and foreshadowing is not needed and would have been better off without.

post #30636 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

There must be something wrong, what input is it using?

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A15_MPCore

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6292/iphone-5-a6-not-a15-custom-core

 

 

Multiple sources pen the iPhone 5 as using the AMR Cortex A15 Eagle but Anandtech says otherwise. However they could both be wrong. Snapdragon Krait which is also based off ARM A15 supports the specific instruction set that the writer said the iPhone 5 has and thus it could be plausible that it is both the options where Apple is using a custom designed SoC based off the A15.

 

Just wait for iFixit. That should proof what they are using under that skin

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Yea as a commoner I say DOWN with apple... nah jk I can still laugh at the suckers who buy thier pc's [but I can't hate on thier DAPs and Phones.... I can however boycott them <3]

 

WEll when I get teh HM 601 I'll see for my self! 

 

LOL! I remember reading an infographic sort of comparison where it showed how overpriced is those Mac PCs. They ad extra for something that they don't develop themselves

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

:)

 

The suckers? I am a technology enthusiast and these are my last two PC builds(during the time you were gone)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dv53m1821dsmu9z/-pWnbvnq92

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7tsrj39fdqa7mv/31usB2M4g4

 

And then there's my headphone stuff I do. We aren't suckers. We buy them for a reason.

 

Well,the term sucker here means :

1) Hipsters

2) Hype believer

3) Idiots who can't think for themselves and follow the flow

4) Mainstreamers

5) So-called "Elitist" when they jailbrake their iDevice to get free apps and what not

6) Beats buyer

 

Don't misunderstand me for hating iProducts. It;s those hipsters that poison the iDevice. I still remember when I was a kid, I always dreamed of owning an iDevice because it symbolises the ELITE(not to be confused with today's version of elitist)

post #30637 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Just wait for iFixit. That should proof what they are using under that skin

 

 

 

LOL! I remember reading an infographic sort of comparison where it showed how overpriced is those Mac PCs. They ad extra for something that they don't develop themselves

 

 

 

Well,the term sucker here means :

1) Hipsters

2) Hype believer

3) Idiots who can't think for themselves and follow the flow

4) Mainstreamers

5) So-called "Elitist" when they jailbrake their iDevice to get free apps and what not

6) Beats buyer

 

Don't misunderstand me for hating iProducts. It;s those hipsters that poison the iDevice. I still remember when I was a kid, I always dreamed of owning an iDevice because it symbolises the ELITE(not to be confused with today's version of elitist)

Not iFixit, chip works, you need to slice the chip open and find out more info.

 

There are tons of those infographics, if you followed those types of infographics then buying a car from China and a Ford or Toyota would be the same thing right?

 

I don't fall into any of those categories. I don't do any hip things and don't like hipsters. I don't do hype. As one can see from the stuff I post, I critice and ask and also debunk many myths. I am not mainstream, and I am not those type of people that jail break it.

post #30638 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not iFixit, chip works, you need to slice the chip open and find out more info.

 

There are tons of those infographics, if you followed those types of infographics then buying a car from China and a Ford or Toyota would be the same thing right?

 

I don't fall into any of those categories. I don't do any hip things and don't like hipsters. I don't do hype. As one can see from the stuff I post, I critice and ask and also debunk many myths. I am not mainstream, and I am not those type of people that jail break it.

 

Chip works? Never heard of it

 

Not really. I don't want to argue about this since it's basically obvious Apple overcharge for some of the things they don't make. I'll just leave it at that

 

You do know that I never stated that you were in any of those right?

post #30639 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Chip works? Never heard of it

 

Not really. I don't want to argue about this since it's basically obvious Apple overcharge for some of the things they don't make. I'll just leave it at that

 

You do know that I never stated that you were in any of those right?

You know how we know about Cirrus Logics and Wolfson's in current gen smartphones. Them, Cirrus Logic chips in Apple devices today don't have the logo on their chips like sometimes the Wolfson on old Apple products do. They slice the chips down and use ultra fine microscopes to look at the markings, models numbers and possibly even how it might work or run or if it has say increased sectors than last gen, new added sectors, a different sub chip inside like the audience 2 chip in the 4S and what not.

 

What company doesn't overcharge? It's called making a profit.

 

You gave a very small list, and thus I implied

post #30640 of 119738
Quote:

 

So much bling it hurts... -_-

post #30641 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 

So much bling it hurts... -_-

bling? I bling like no tomorrow.

post #30642 of 119738

I have absolutely no idea what the heck you guys could possibly even be talking about right now....

post #30643 of 119738
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

I have absolutely no idea what the heck you guys could possibly even be talking about right now....

Life, the epitole of all things

post #30644 of 119738
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Different Matt, he is in my Bio 2 AP class, we had Bio H years ago.

 

Thanks for saying that. I can take it when you say other stuff as they are good arguments against but when you claim that Apple is about to die because it's products are massive failures, you know that this guy has unsubscribed or uses a program to block "Apple" news. Because I don't suppose he heard that it's Market Cap is the highest ever in the tech history of the U.S (not including inflation, including inflation, Microsoft still holds crown) and other stuff.

 

Very intersted in what actual SoC it is using. Custom designed ARM based CPU or whatever. IT would be wicked cool to have it be ARM A15

Thought so. I didn't think you'd be friends with a sophomore, but then again, most people probably don't know that my only somewhat-real-friends are all sophomores, juniors, and seniors (and then bowei is my only actual friend at school). smile.gif

 

Honestly, that is by far the worst article I've seen. Sure, I dislike Apple here because of my own personal tastes and preferences but I think it's obvious that they aren't going to be leaving for a long, long time. Most of the people out there love their products such as the iPhone, iPod, and iPad (almost everybody at the middle school is a Windows user though, so...iMac and Macbooks are a different story) and they'll get them no matter what, unless they're that horrible, but it's Apple and they'll try to blow everybody's minds with better quality and features so they never lose interest. Fanboys these days...unacceptable.

 

Arm A15 doesn't sound right...I thought the iPhone 5 used an ARM 6 based processor.

post #30645 of 119738

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You know how we know about Cirrus Logics and Wolfson's in current gen smartphones. Them, Cirrus Logic chips in Apple devices today don't have the logo on their chips like sometimes the Wolfson on old Apple products do. They slice the chips down and use ultra fine microscopes to look at the markings, models numbers and possibly even how it might work or run or if it has say increased sectors than last gen, new added sectors, a different sub chip inside like the audience 2 chip in the 4S and what not.

 

What company doesn't overcharge? It's called making a profit.

 

You gave a very small list, and thus I implied

 

That's new to me

 

I think you are confused with production costs+profit(normal price) and costs+profit+<insert anything that gives a reason the company charges extra like the brand(this I call overcharge)

Simply put, overcharge is just another way the company screws with your money with no real reason

 

I can't think of a much bigger list

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by manveru View Post

I have absolutely no idea what the heck you guys could possibly even be talking about right now....

 

Just skip them.

Or you could save us all by opening a new topic

 

Oh cool, it's 6.00AM and it's raining. Now is a good time to sleep! OyasumiOhaiyo!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge