Congrats on 4K posts. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
.... wow.. you actually noticed? Most don't get what the heck i am posting about when i post thatl....both times i posted it before..but thanks for actually noticing. it doesn't mean anything other than personal gloat. but it is nice :)
bow down my minions
anyway. any other thoughts on E7 Ao other than what i have already posted on design rehashes?
Who are you pointing that at? I don't think we were into audio as of right now?
Oh, DESGIN rehashes. Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I thought this was a talk about mobile Amps and DACs when I heard "E7" xD Never mind, me being stupid. This is an audio forums after all.
haha it's ok. i was talking about E7 Ao..eureka Seven ao
I have the E17, it has the WM8740. I wouldn't think the HRT is better. There are many E7 and HRT owners and if the HRT's were better as DAC's then it would be widely known throughout. the E17 and E7 have features, and portability on it's side. im listening to mine right now.
FERGIE...sounds soo good right now.
anyway. what did you think of the design rehashes? i was pretty disapointed with how the characters and nirvash looked. ao..looks too much like eureka with the hair style i dind't like
i almost got confused just as you. When i saw E7 i switched into audio mode again....stupid stupid. ....we may need to change that.
yeah i will still watch it but those rehashes..really really put a huge huge huge dampeneer on things..really big one..
another one im kinda wondering about is the V/N tunred anime on that baker lady is also interesting. mainly bc of the awesome art. but we will see :)
i will see if i can check them out, they may not be on my list but if bdawk sees it and agrees(my and his demogrpahics are...almost 100% exact) then i will watch it :) i have work to do so i will watch the series i find interesting and then work on the good ones that bdawk also liked :) we have a nice recommendation and what not community here :)
I have been following F/Z it hasn't been interesting really. hopefully that will change :)
have you seen papa no iukoto?
butbutbut, Ao is meant to be set years after the original yes?
The whole idea being, Ao=Eureka, Renton's son.
As for the designs, I really don't see anything wrong with them. The new Nirvash still looks like a LFO if you watch the PV, just a Eva-like color scheme.
i love it. enjoyment is a 9/10 (my scale..the normal one in yours it may be an 7 to 8) i liked usagi drop too but the manga kinda ruined the image. the manga took the devious turn and had the stuff we all thought behind our schools
Aishteruze Baby however is still the king of everything
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › (RESERVED)Sony NW ZX1 Japanese Model 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 2 minutes ago
- › 100 >= IEM wars: Ostry KC06, Hifiman Re-400, VSonic VSD3S, Havi Pro 1 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 5 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Fiio X3 barely used $100 shipped in CONUS only 5 minutes ago
- › Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)