Congrats on 4K posts. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
.... wow.. you actually noticed? Most don't get what the heck i am posting about when i post thatl....both times i posted it before..but thanks for actually noticing. it doesn't mean anything other than personal gloat. but it is nice :)
bow down my minions
anyway. any other thoughts on E7 Ao other than what i have already posted on design rehashes?
Who are you pointing that at? I don't think we were into audio as of right now?
Oh, DESGIN rehashes. Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I thought this was a talk about mobile Amps and DACs when I heard "E7" xD Never mind, me being stupid. This is an audio forums after all.
haha it's ok. i was talking about E7 Ao..eureka Seven ao
I have the E17, it has the WM8740. I wouldn't think the HRT is better. There are many E7 and HRT owners and if the HRT's were better as DAC's then it would be widely known throughout. the E17 and E7 have features, and portability on it's side. im listening to mine right now.
FERGIE...sounds soo good right now.
anyway. what did you think of the design rehashes? i was pretty disapointed with how the characters and nirvash looked. ao..looks too much like eureka with the hair style i dind't like
i almost got confused just as you. When i saw E7 i switched into audio mode again....stupid stupid. ....we may need to change that.
yeah i will still watch it but those rehashes..really really put a huge huge huge dampeneer on things..really big one..
another one im kinda wondering about is the V/N tunred anime on that baker lady is also interesting. mainly bc of the awesome art. but we will see :)
i will see if i can check them out, they may not be on my list but if bdawk sees it and agrees(my and his demogrpahics are...almost 100% exact) then i will watch it :) i have work to do so i will watch the series i find interesting and then work on the good ones that bdawk also liked :) we have a nice recommendation and what not community here :)
I have been following F/Z it hasn't been interesting really. hopefully that will change :)
have you seen papa no iukoto?
butbutbut, Ao is meant to be set years after the original yes?
The whole idea being, Ao=Eureka, Renton's son.
As for the designs, I really don't see anything wrong with them. The new Nirvash still looks like a LFO if you watch the PV, just a Eva-like color scheme.
i love it. enjoyment is a 9/10 (my scale..the normal one in yours it may be an 7 to 8) i liked usagi drop too but the manga kinda ruined the image. the manga took the devious turn and had the stuff we all thought behind our schools
Aishteruze Baby however is still the king of everything
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 4 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Destiny 6 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 7 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 8 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)