Congrats on 4K posts. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
.... wow.. you actually noticed? Most don't get what the heck i am posting about when i post thatl....both times i posted it before..but thanks for actually noticing. it doesn't mean anything other than personal gloat. but it is nice :)
bow down my minions
anyway. any other thoughts on E7 Ao other than what i have already posted on design rehashes?
Who are you pointing that at? I don't think we were into audio as of right now?
Oh, DESGIN rehashes. Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I thought this was a talk about mobile Amps and DACs when I heard "E7" xD Never mind, me being stupid. This is an audio forums after all.
haha it's ok. i was talking about E7 Ao..eureka Seven ao
I have the E17, it has the WM8740. I wouldn't think the HRT is better. There are many E7 and HRT owners and if the HRT's were better as DAC's then it would be widely known throughout. the E17 and E7 have features, and portability on it's side. im listening to mine right now.
FERGIE...sounds soo good right now.
anyway. what did you think of the design rehashes? i was pretty disapointed with how the characters and nirvash looked. ao..looks too much like eureka with the hair style i dind't like
i almost got confused just as you. When i saw E7 i switched into audio mode again....stupid stupid. ....we may need to change that.
yeah i will still watch it but those rehashes..really really put a huge huge huge dampeneer on things..really big one..
another one im kinda wondering about is the V/N tunred anime on that baker lady is also interesting. mainly bc of the awesome art. but we will see :)
i will see if i can check them out, they may not be on my list but if bdawk sees it and agrees(my and his demogrpahics are...almost 100% exact) then i will watch it :) i have work to do so i will watch the series i find interesting and then work on the good ones that bdawk also liked :) we have a nice recommendation and what not community here :)
I have been following F/Z it hasn't been interesting really. hopefully that will change :)
have you seen papa no iukoto?
butbutbut, Ao is meant to be set years after the original yes?
The whole idea being, Ao=Eureka, Renton's son.
As for the designs, I really don't see anything wrong with them. The new Nirvash still looks like a LFO if you watch the PV, just a Eva-like color scheme.
i love it. enjoyment is a 9/10 (my scale..the normal one in yours it may be an 7 to 8) i liked usagi drop too but the manga kinda ruined the image. the manga took the devious turn and had the stuff we all thought behind our schools
Aishteruze Baby however is still the king of everything
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 19 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio Q1 versus the Fiio E12a Mont Blanc edition 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2