Congrats on 4K posts. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Today
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
.... wow.. you actually noticed? Most don't get what the heck i am posting about when i post thatl....both times i posted it before..but thanks for actually noticing. it doesn't mean anything other than personal gloat. but it is nice :)
bow down my minions
anyway. any other thoughts on E7 Ao other than what i have already posted on design rehashes?
Who are you pointing that at? I don't think we were into audio as of right now?
Oh, DESGIN rehashes. Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I thought this was a talk about mobile Amps and DACs when I heard "E7" xD Never mind, me being stupid. This is an audio forums after all.
haha it's ok. i was talking about E7 Ao..eureka Seven ao
I have the E17, it has the WM8740. I wouldn't think the HRT is better. There are many E7 and HRT owners and if the HRT's were better as DAC's then it would be widely known throughout. the E17 and E7 have features, and portability on it's side. im listening to mine right now.
FERGIE...sounds soo good right now.
anyway. what did you think of the design rehashes? i was pretty disapointed with how the characters and nirvash looked. ao..looks too much like eureka with the hair style i dind't like
i almost got confused just as you. When i saw E7 i switched into audio mode again....stupid stupid. ....we may need to change that.
yeah i will still watch it but those rehashes..really really put a huge huge huge dampeneer on things..really big one..
another one im kinda wondering about is the V/N tunred anime on that baker lady is also interesting. mainly bc of the awesome art. but we will see :)
i will see if i can check them out, they may not be on my list but if bdawk sees it and agrees(my and his demogrpahics are...almost 100% exact) then i will watch it :) i have work to do so i will watch the series i find interesting and then work on the good ones that bdawk also liked :) we have a nice recommendation and what not community here :)
I have been following F/Z it hasn't been interesting really. hopefully that will change :)
have you seen papa no iukoto?
butbutbut, Ao is meant to be set years after the original yes?
The whole idea being, Ao=Eureka, Renton's son.
As for the designs, I really don't see anything wrong with them. The new Nirvash still looks like a LFO if you watch the PV, just a Eva-like color scheme.
i love it. enjoyment is a 9/10 (my scale..the normal one in yours it may be an 7 to 8) i liked usagi drop too but the manga kinda ruined the image. the manga took the devious turn and had the stuff we all thought behind our schools
Aishteruze Baby however is still the king of everything
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gorilla Ear AT5 CIEM for Reshell 22 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 46 seconds ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Mac-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Hi Guys, reco for BASS in ear headphones? Mainly Techno, Electro,... 4 minutes ago
- › Portable, closed headphones from $200 to $300? 4 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3