Congrats on 4K posts. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
.... wow.. you actually noticed? Most don't get what the heck i am posting about when i post thatl....both times i posted it before..but thanks for actually noticing. it doesn't mean anything other than personal gloat. but it is nice :)
bow down my minions
anyway. any other thoughts on E7 Ao other than what i have already posted on design rehashes?
Who are you pointing that at? I don't think we were into audio as of right now?
Oh, DESGIN rehashes. Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I thought this was a talk about mobile Amps and DACs when I heard "E7" xD Never mind, me being stupid. This is an audio forums after all.
haha it's ok. i was talking about E7 Ao..eureka Seven ao
I have the E17, it has the WM8740. I wouldn't think the HRT is better. There are many E7 and HRT owners and if the HRT's were better as DAC's then it would be widely known throughout. the E17 and E7 have features, and portability on it's side. im listening to mine right now.
FERGIE...sounds soo good right now.
anyway. what did you think of the design rehashes? i was pretty disapointed with how the characters and nirvash looked. ao..looks too much like eureka with the hair style i dind't like
i almost got confused just as you. When i saw E7 i switched into audio mode again....stupid stupid. ....we may need to change that.
yeah i will still watch it but those rehashes..really really put a huge huge huge dampeneer on things..really big one..
another one im kinda wondering about is the V/N tunred anime on that baker lady is also interesting. mainly bc of the awesome art. but we will see :)
i will see if i can check them out, they may not be on my list but if bdawk sees it and agrees(my and his demogrpahics are...almost 100% exact) then i will watch it :) i have work to do so i will watch the series i find interesting and then work on the good ones that bdawk also liked :) we have a nice recommendation and what not community here :)
I have been following F/Z it hasn't been interesting really. hopefully that will change :)
have you seen papa no iukoto?
butbutbut, Ao is meant to be set years after the original yes?
The whole idea being, Ao=Eureka, Renton's son.
As for the designs, I really don't see anything wrong with them. The new Nirvash still looks like a LFO if you watch the PV, just a Eva-like color scheme.
i love it. enjoyment is a 9/10 (my scale..the normal one in yours it may be an 7 to 8) i liked usagi drop too but the manga kinda ruined the image. the manga took the devious turn and had the stuff we all thought behind our schools
Aishteruze Baby however is still the king of everything
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 seconds ago
- › Headphone companies are so stupid. 1 minute ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Pleasant Ridge, MI 9.19.15 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Hi! I'm new here and am hoping some of you might be able to help me. 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3