- 441 Posts. Joined 6/2002
- Location: So Cal
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 1229post #18421 of 1108387/9/12 at 8:57pmDat Hyouka ED 2 was pretty cute.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18422 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:00pmpost #18423 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:03pmQuote:
You must be out of the looop!
It was popular in every school!
Yeah I love that part! Also how you can get Utorrent pro .....using utorrent lol!
And I do agree, the hyouka ed 2 is cute....a bit..but ...but I'll admitpost #18424 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:07pm
Another long-as-hell title animated......
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 7/9/12 at 9:10pmpost #18425 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
Another long-as-hell title animated......
You must be excited! There wree many announcements like that too...most of them didn't come true :(post #18426 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:21pmThread StarterQuote:
Doing regular stuff like checking forums or just listening to music.Quote:
Been a long, long time since that happened.post #18427 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:22pmQuote:
But but but....we are the forums and you have been awfully absent. Although I do see your need for other news.
Have you seen SAO yet?post #18428 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:28pmThread StarterQuote:
SAO?post #18429 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:31pmpost #18430 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #18431 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:42pmpost #18432 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:44pm
Just looked it up. Doesn't look that appealing to watch for me, but I have to say. If such a thing existed in real life that would be...pretty awesome. ๏_๏post #18433 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:47pmQuote:
That's why I liked it. IT did a good job of letting you imagine it with a good process and what not.
Wrong emoticon.. you were meant to use this one: (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
I'm getting a bit pissed off at a few things in GSD, how it's too realistic in it's re use of themes and also the re use of scenes that have been doctored or what not.post #18434 of 1108387/9/12 at 9:51pm
Haha, no. I imagine my face would look closer to this after taking off a virtual reality helmet for the first time.
๏_๏ . . . ಠ▃ಠ
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › New Hifiman HM-802 DAP Announced 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob