Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 1225

post #18361 of 140439
I'm still fine. Gonna read some more auditory physiology, and then one or two eps of K-on.

I don't sacrifice my sleep: I just slowly shift the time I get up. First it was sleep 1AM->9AM, now it's 3AM->11AM, which is still perfectly fine.
Need to get used to it in any case, since I'll be going to the US next week. Then it'll be 9PM -> 5AM.
Edited by Tilpo - 7/9/12 at 4:40pm
post #18362 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I'm still fine. Gonna read some more auditory physiology, and then one or two eps of K-on.
I don't sacrifice my sleep: I just slowly shift the time I get up. First it was sleep 1AM->9AM, now it's 3AM->11AM, which is still perfectly fine.
Need to get used to it in any case, since I'll be going to the US next week. Then it'll be 9PM -> 5AM.

STill on my mandatory marathon.

 

Me too. I wake up at 1pm now usually.....

 

YAY! We will be at the same time!!

 

I'll watch Accel world 13 after im done with this.

post #18363 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

STill on my mandatory marathon.

Me too. I wake up at 1pm now usually.....

YAY! We will be at the same time!!

I'll watch Accel world 13 after im done with this.
Yep!

By the way, these are the plans my parents made as far as I can remember them:

Train to Schiphol Airport -> Paris ->
-> Boston.
-> Falmouth, Cape Cod.
-> Some 30min from the Niagara falls in Canada.
-> Washington DC.
-> Home.

Staying at each place for 4-5 days, and staying at a hotel half-way the longer road trips.
Edited by Tilpo - 7/9/12 at 5:00pm
post #18364 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Yep!
By the way, these are the plans my parents made as far as I can remember them:
Train to Schiphol Airport -> Paris ->
-> Boston.
-> Falmouth, Cape Cod.
-> Some 30min from the Niagara falls in Canada.
-> Washington DC.
-> Home.
Staying at each place for 4-5 days, and staying at a hotel half-way the longer road trips.

I'm going to guess that when you stay at each place you will be visiting nearby attractions? Like Boston Museam or NY city and Manhattan :) There's nothing in CT so you don't have to worry about us.

 

Cape Cod is lovely. .....go ask around or do online research and eat ice cream. Ice cream or dairy products there are amazing!

post #18365 of 140439
Thread Starter 

I've heard the same about UCONN's ice cream shop. I tried some. Tasted great.

post #18366 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm going to guess that when you stay at each place you will be visiting nearby attractions? Like Boston Museam or NY city and Manhattan smily_headphones1.gif There's nothing in CT so you don't have to worry about us.

Cape Cod is lovely. .....go ask around or do online research and eat ice cream. Ice cream or dairy products there are amazing!
(Not going to NYC). We don't have the exact planning of what we're gonna do, just where we're gonna stay.
post #18367 of 140439
115 more and we're all-timers!
post #18368 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Need a grammar book. And maybe something for learning kanji, but that can come later.

 

Yeah, it is a grammar book. There's an alternative called Genki, though I have never used it. I have Kanji book too.

 

Cool, going on a family vacation. Can't remember when was the last time my family went

 

@Bowei, my parents would scold me for waking up that late LOL

post #18369 of 140439
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

115 more and we're all-timers!

Yup. Then we aim for number 1 in all timers. Should take...a few months?

post #18370 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Yeah, it is a grammar book. There's an alternative called Genki, though I have never used it. I have Kanji book too.

Cool, going on a family vacation. Can't remember when was the last time my family went

@Bowei, my parents would scold me for waking up that late LOL
I'll do some research later, and decide what I'll buy. A large factor is price, I plan not to spent more than $20 shipped for the book.

We go multiple times per year, but I'd rather go with friends to be honest. Nothing wrong with my family, but if you can have so much more fun if you're going with friends.
First time in my life I'm going out of Europe, by the way.

My parents very rarely scold me. Not that they're too lenient, but they just rarely have a reason too. I mean, standing up late is my own decision, so why should the scold me for it?
post #18371 of 140439
Only just noticed I passed 4k, by the way. Yay!

On to triple HS in a couple weeks.
post #18372 of 140439

@Haiburi chan

I have heard some stuff about Uconn's ice cream as well but meh

 

A few months ehh...more like almost a year.... 

 

@Rikkun

Although it's quite generic......NYC is pretty. Just go and eat in a restaurant. It's mainly shopping and stuff but that's reall it.

 

@graph

they used to scold me as well.. that is   ..used to

tumblr_m54sqpwkYH1qkjws4o1_1280.jpg

post #18373 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Haiburi chan
I have heard some stuff about Uconn's ice cream as well but meh

A few months ehh...more like almost a year.... 

@Rikkun
Although it's quite generic......NYC is pretty. Just go and eat in a restaurant. It's mainly shopping and stuff but that's reall it.

@graph
they used to scold me as well.. that is   ..used to
197
FTFY
post #18374 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


FTFY

until they realized that....that stuff was ero

197

 

to me!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwsYtHqARRJBLjBpBOT9muc2cAozSkFr1vE43bsQfuhPA-1IKAzFi_E41bXQ

 

 

Being scoled! Subarashi!

11962-620x-boner.jpg

 

but then they caught me....

Sora.no.Otoshimono.458988.jpg

post #18375 of 140439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I'll do some research later, and decide what I'll buy. A large factor is price, I plan not to spent more than $20 shipped for the book.
We go multiple times per year, but I'd rather go with friends to be honest. Nothing wrong with my family, but if you can have so much more fun if you're going with friends.
First time in my life I'm going out of Europe, by the way.
My parents very rarely scold me. Not that they're too lenient, but they just rarely have a reason too. I mean, standing up late is my own decision, so why should the scold me for it?

 

The book costs ¥2500.And that is just text book 1. There are also CD sets, exercise book, translation book. 2 of each since there are 2 textbooks used. So you can guess the price

 

I do know what you mean. I feel the same way too, but then it feels like I don't like my family

 

Well, one of the reason is because it's not normally human. But she doesn't care much if it's a long break. It's just the weekends.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@graph

they used to scold me as well.. that is   ..used to

tumblr_m54sqpwkYH1qkjws4o1_1280.jpg

 

That's pretty cute! What is it?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

until they realized that....that stuff was ero

197

 

to me!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwsYtHqARRJBLjBpBOT9muc2cAozSkFr1vE43bsQfuhPA-1IKAzFi_E41bXQ

 

 

Being scoled! Subarashi!

11962-620x-boner.jpg

 

but then they caught me....

Sora.no.Otoshimono.458988.jpg

 

Bowei is an M!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge