or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10557

post #158341 of 158347
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

 

Also: http://www.fastcodesign.com/3050406/how-ammunition-and-apples-ex-ceo-plan-to-disrupt-the-design-center-of-the-smartphone-world

 

Hm...the question now is...is the audio circuitry any good?

 

Because if not, then I think Samsung global models (actually I think US is using Wolfson chip now too right now because they abandoned the Snapdragon 810), Apple, or Sony for good built in audio circuitry. I'd like to not have to get another brick to slap onto the back of my phone.

 

At $250 and below for the models I'm not very optimistic (they're probably using whatever Qualcomm included). Then again, Xiaomi touts the use of better audio circuitry in their products. Only issue is the QC. MIUI is actually pretty nice. Weekly updates...(O_O).

Interesting....

 

I'm using a MI2S and MIUI is the worse ROM I've ever used in my life......

Mainly due to all the Chinese/China localization features. (e.g. default search engine is baidu)

Even Samsung's ROM is a bit easier to use IMO.

 

I'm now using CM11 on my MI2S and Nvidia's ROM on my SHIELD tab.

post #158342 of 158347
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post
 

Interesting....

 

I'm using a MI2S and MIUI is the worse ROM I've ever used in my life......

Mainly due to all the Chinese/China localization features. (e.g. default search engine is baidu)

Even Samsung's ROM is a bit easier to use IMO.

 

I'm now using CM11 on my MI2S and Nvidia's ROM on my SHIELD tab.

Not surprising, it's literally an Android-based iOS clone. Even the MI2S itself is available in nearly the exact same color variations as the iPhone 5C:

 

 

post #158343 of 158347
Next Animelo Summer Live opener is a iM@S/Love Live collab concert.
post #158344 of 158347
Hidamari Sketch ep01: certainly feels like a SHAFT production. Character designs remind me of Madoka, and those photorealistic objects of Monogatari.

But dat cosplay tho!

iaE3irs.jpg?1
post #158345 of 158347
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Hidamari Sketch ep01: certainly feels like a SHAFT production. Character designs remind me of Madoka, and those photorealistic objects of Monogatari.

But dat cosplay tho!

iaE3irs.jpg?1

It's the same artist after all.
Maybe I should start that too, if moeblob enuf.
post #158346 of 158347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Next Animelo Summer Live opener is a iM@S/Love Live collab concert.


Oh no.......

post #158347 of 158347

@Tou no ****a no Exercitus

 

Its like Zero no Tsukaima + Danmachi! Here's the setting:

The MC is summoned into a magical world by a student who's studying to become an adventurer in order to fight monsters on a tower.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge