Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10412

post #156166 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyakusenn View Post

Awesome cover smily_headphones1.gif I also see you changed your profile pic to the cover of Mirror. Great music!
Yup yup, indeed I did! There was an old-timer Head-Fier who had the album art of Kaleidoscope for their profile pic. I had no idea who DJ Okawari was until this year though so only now does it make sense. XD
Might have been MorbidToaster?
http://www.head-fi.org/u/151172/morbidtoaster
post #156167 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

What exactly makes apple pie american?
I'm pretty sure it was not invented there and the ingredients are anything but American.

Because it's 'Murican. Simple as that. :tongue:

 

We totally grow apples and wheat and stuff here in America! So the ingredients are all American in American pies. :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

What exactly makes apple pie american?
I'm pretty sure it was not invented there and the ingredients are anything but American.

 

...just like most things we produce?

 

It's American because we claim it to be America. That's how America works. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some Freedom Fries.

Same goes for hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. All originated elsewhere but got really popular here in America I guess?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

What the heck does NVIDIA do for their graphic cards naming anyway?
What is GT vs GTX?
e.g. GT 650 M vs GTX 770

Basically GTX>GT. That's all there is too it. Back in the day Nvidia used to have the same model number card with a gtx and gt version, gt was cheaper but gtx had better performance and was pricier. 


Dear god somebody help me I bought another Android Wear smartwatch :O

post #156168 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post


I'm going to remind you even after my death

 

It's too...buttery and cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Yup yup, indeed I did! There was an old-timer Head-Fier who had the album art of Kaleidoscope for their profile pic. I had no idea who DJ Okawari was until this year though so only now does it make sense. XD
Might have been MorbidToaster?
http://www.head-fi.org/u/151172/morbidtoaster

 

Dang! We've been talking about DJ Owkawari for like 3 years here Micey!!! :tongue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Because it's 'Murican. Simple as that. :tongue:

 

We totally grow apples and wheat and stuff here in America! So the ingredients are all American in American pies. :D

 

Same goes for hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. All originated elsewhere but got really popular here in America I guess?

 

Basically GTX>GT. That's all there is too it. Back in the day Nvidia used to have the same model number card with a gtx and gt version, gt was cheaper but gtx had better performance and was pricier. 


Dear god somebody help me I bought another Android Wear smartwatch :O

We need to Steve Jobs-ify you asap!

post #156169 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

It's too...buttery and cute

Incidentally, Wakaba Girl this season as well.

 


Oo yeaah totally buying dem OST

But kinda lame just to import the OST, what else is there to buy?

 

post #156170 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Oh boy... FitEar's using color... 

Still not buying >:(

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Tried to find DJ Okawari's music in the nearby libraries and they didn't have anything. T_T

Had a very similar experience a few days ago.
Was looking for a copy of Behemoth's The Satanist in my local YMCA second-hand music store.
Believe it or not, but they did not have the album!
And I thought I was looking in the right place...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
Dear god somebody help me I bought another Android Wear smartwatch :O

How much did it change your life so far?

post #156171 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

Incidentally, Wakaba Girl this season as well.

 


Oo yeaah totally buying dem OST

But kinda lame just to import the OST, what else is there to buy?

 

 

I won't be watching that sh ow. I watched KinMoza mainly because of its popularity and to cheer me up during finals week.

 


God...Isla in Plastic Memories is too fantastic. 

 

I'm only on ep 8 still...so no spoilerz. 

post #156172 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

God...Isla in Plastic Memories is too fantastic. 

I'm only on ep 8 still...so no spoilerz. 

You know what's going to happen.
 


Really good!

post #156173 of 156173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

What the heck does NVIDIA do for their graphic cards naming anyway?
What is GT vs GTX?
e.g. GT 650 M vs GTX 770

M is mobile

Witcher 3 recommends the GTX 770 and a GTX 660 is the minimum. Notebook Check only has data for the GTX 770 M, GTX 660 Ti and GTX 660 M...
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-770M.88995.0.html

My MacBook has a GT 650 M. Obviously I don't expect it to run Witcher 3 properly but I'm wondering how well it will run at low graphics everything, probably 720p. Evolve ran at around 32 FPS with low graphics everything and 720p; the specs recommend a GTX 560 and Notebook Check only has the GTX 560 M...

Notebookcheck's benchmark page also shows Desktop GPUs. It's one of the filters.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge