Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10236

post #153526 of 153530
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

I wish I have a good 1/1 loli fig like this one but no furry pl0x

 

Just pretend it's part of the costume. :p

 

It is though....right? right?

post #153527 of 153530
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Just pretend it's part of the costume. :p

 

It is though....right? right?

Looking from the show...

seems like it is not

 

Surely I'd better buy a 1/1 fig rather than Orpheus. They cost almost the same!

post #153528 of 153530
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

Looking from the show...

seems like it is not

 

Surely I'd better buy a 1/1 fig rather than Orpheus. They cost almost the same!

 

You can have a lot more fun with that figure than an Orpheus system.

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

post #153529 of 153530

Yeah but like her eyes are the size of softballs. That's too much window into the soul brah 

post #153530 of 153530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

I wish I have a good 1/1 loli fig like this one but no furry pl0x

 

 

Fail...................XD
A loli should not be that tall XD

And fluffy furry cat ear is a must !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge