Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10145

post #152161 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

We're still at COMIC 1*9

Let's see how much Hestia would show up at C88

Should've died down a bit by C88... there's still 3 months.

I'm hoping there will be a Ais book hidden somewhere...


Edited by akiroz - Today at 10:23 am
post #152162 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post
 

Should've died down a bit by C88... there's still 3 months.

I'm hoping there will be a Ais book hidden somewhere...

The artists have already started planning at the start of the hype, only noticeable material this season is Hestia

Talking about dungeon and RPG... I have a feeling there would be bizarre stuffs hidden somewhere too. Wow can't wait

post #152163 of 152173

Hestia doujins are a flash in the pan just like Sento doujins last comiket. By winter comiket there will be another seasonal waifu that everybody will be making doujins for. Kancolle and touhou doujins will still far and wide be the dominant doujins next comiket and the following comikets forever.


I brought in cookies into the office today and we just hit our third stretch goal on our latest kickstarter. Coincidence?? It was totally and definitely the cookies.

post #152164 of 152173
@Idsynchrono_24
ROFL
As soon as I say that the HA-2 fits my portable needs, the GO v2+ is announced today. Looks tempting but I'll just wait for my Wave to arrive.
post #152165 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

@Idsynchrono_24
ROFL
As soon as I say that the HA-2 fits my portable needs, the GO v2+ is announced today. Looks tempting but I'll just wait for my Wave to arrive.

That is what a sane person would do.

post #152166 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

@Idsynchrono_24
ROFL
As soon as I say that the HA-2 fits my portable needs, the GO v2+ is announced today. Looks tempting but I'll just wait for my Wave to arrive.

 

I'd get the HA-2 as well even with today's announcement. But that's me.

post #152167 of 152173
Wow the Geek Wave is 2.4k

That really is a crazy price lol
post #152168 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post
 

Hestia doujins are a flash in the pan just like Sento doujins last comiket. By winter comiket there will be another seasonal waifu that everybody will be making doujins for. Kancolle and touhou doujins will still far and wide be the dominant doujins next comiket and the following comikets forever.

A flash but enough to left trace in history

I can only expect Kancolle doujin to feature new characters again


Next week broooos, my trip to München

My Forza interconnect hasn't arrived tho :|

post #152169 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Wow the Geek Wave is 2.4k

That really is a crazy price lol

 

Pretty sure that price only applies to their TOTL model.

 

Same price as the AK240 and cheaper than the AK240 in stainless steel.

post #152170 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Wow the Geek Wave is 2.4k

That really is a crazy price lol
I just got the entry-level one at $254.

Looks like my Wave is dead on arrival with outdated technology considering the GO v2+ is just a mere $25 more. Nice....
post #152171 of 152173
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post

 

Next week broooos, my trip to München

:(

post #152172 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

:(

:p

 

Btw is next week long weekend according to Deutsch calendar?

 


reminder that Tsukihi is best imoto

 


Edited by Rozenberg - Today at 2:24 pm
post #152173 of 152173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
 

Btw is next week long weekend according to Deutsch calendar?

Not officially, but I'm sure your Vorlesungssaal is going to be nearly empty on friday :P
23-25 is going to be a legit long weekend though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge