or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10054

post #150796 of 170234
Sound aside, I don't even like the looks so not interested.
post #150797 of 170234
Thread Starter 

http://blog.sony.com/press/sony-introduces-duo-of-worlds-smallest-30x-zoom-cameras/

 

Oooooooh, shiny...

post #150798 of 170234

Mikagura actually looks like what I hoped Rolling Girls to be, sasuga Douga Kobo poi :>

post #150799 of 170234
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

http://blog.sony.com/press/sony-introduces-duo-of-worlds-smallest-30x-zoom-cameras/

 

Oooooooh, shiny...

and the popping flash, i'm in : D

has been using another model in the series which i forget the name

post #150800 of 170234
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Mikagura actually looks like what I hoped Rolling Girls to be, sasuga Douga Kobo poi :>

Dude ma br0

But u get no Kano
post #150801 of 170234
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

http://blog.sony.com/press/sony-introduces-duo-of-worlds-smallest-30x-zoom-cameras/

 

Oooooooh, shiny...

That thing looks exactly like the RX100III.
I think I'm good with my RX100. Really don't have any use for this super zoom shenanigans.

post #150802 of 170234

Anyone with Japanese knowledge wants to learn Lisp?

http://lambda.bugyo.tk/cdr/mwl/index.html

post #150803 of 170234

All hail our Instant Noodle overlord!



I really want to go there.

post #150804 of 170234

Grisaia no Meikyuu EP1: Past and present! Now we know why he's so messed up in the first place, really interesting first episode. Looking forward to the rest of the series

post #150805 of 170234
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Mikagura actually looks like what I hoped Rolling Girls to be, sasuga Douga Kobo poi :>

Curious now...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

and the popping flash, i'm in : D

has been using another model in the series which i forget the name

The $430 model seems nice with that optical viewfinder.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

That thing looks exactly like the RX100III.
I think I'm good with my RX100. Really don't have any use for this super zoom shenanigans.

Seems like a less expensive super-zoom version of the RX100. Great for deceiving people.

 

Started watching DanMachi. Does the pacing feel slightly fast to you guys? Otherwise I'm fine with it. I thought I would hate the MC at first but he's turning out fine.


Edited by HybridCore - 4/14/15 at 9:07am
post #150806 of 170234
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Where did you get the awesome mug? ;)

 

Some super classy bloke out west.

post #150807 of 170234

Steam is downloading GTA with shockingly fast 240kb/s.
Only 4 more days to go ♥

post #150808 of 170234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Steam is downloading GTA with shockingly fast 240kb/s.
Only 4 more days to go ♥

WOW that is so fast. Even the internet in my homeland can't compete with that

 

Physical copy

post #150809 of 170234

The New York Times wrote an article about Lübeck for some reason.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/travel/lubeck-a-german-city-of-spires-a-quick-hop-from-hamburg.html
 


Excitement!

post #150810 of 170234
Look, brand new avatar!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge