Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 10049

post #150721 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

The new haptic feedback trackpad is really neat. I'm not sure how I feel about the new Force Click (traditionally 3 finger click from what I've read) and the extra functionality it adds. It feels unnecessary, but I don't use OS X so I can't say much about it.

I doubt the Macbook keyboard is as clicky though. The clickiness of the flip phone keys makes it feel really satisfying.

I just saw the Cozoy amp again. Did anybody else think of the iPod Shuffle 3G as soon as you saw that?
Yeah it's not quite like a flip phone's buttons since those have better feedback with the mushiness, but that's the best analogy I can think of at the moment. It's really nothing to write home about since it's nothing special in my opinion. They definitely don't rock as much as the older scissor keys, but they don't really feel like much either due to the extremely reduced travel distance. XD

I'd probably make more mistakes typing on this because of the lack of feedback. It's like me and Cherry Red switches; we just don't work well with one another. lol
82 WPM, 1 mistake
http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

As for the Force Touch., you can control how hard to press, but it also adjust the normal "click" too, so pick your poison.


Light setting with Force Touch feels like a normal Trackpad click, but the normal "click" feels too light. Medium is slightly too hard for me to press with the Force Touch.

I dunno if it's just me, but this computer feels rather slow compared to my 15" rMBP. Might be the craptastic GPU and CPU. Full-screen app transitions seem choppier than ever and the Quick Look has some delay time.



And yes, the Astrapi reminds me of the iPod Shuffle 3G.
Edited by miceblue - 4/13/15 at 10:48am
post #150722 of 172497
Decided to least touch a 10k Apple Watch. Digital crown is meh, interface is super smooth and fluid as expected for an Apple mobile OS, and the sapphire glass is buttery smooth to touch. It's like gliding your fingers across slick ice.
post #150723 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Decided to least touch a 10k Apple Watch. Digital crown is meh, interface is super smooth and fluid as expected for an Apple mobile OS, and the sapphire glass is buttery smooth to touch. It's like gliding your fingers across slick ice.

Just watched the PV...... some serious nerd porn right there.

But I can't see that thing fitting into my life in any way

 

It's like when I impluse bought my nvidia tablet after seeing the PV, it ended up being my portable music player.

post #150724 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post
 

Just watched the PV...... some serious nerd porn right there.

But I can't see that thing fitting into my life in any way

 

It's like when I impluse bought my nvidia tablet after seeing the PV, it ended up being my portable music player.

 

lol such a waste

post #150725 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

http://kotaku.com/the-anime-version-of-real-life-anime-creators-1697430522

Shirobako characters and their real-life versions :popcorn:

Woah~ awesome!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

 


 

Hmm so looks like I'll be going japan again poi this 25dec-05jan, hopefully can go comiket for my first time dokidoki >.<

 

Also just watched this movie last Friday, the OP song and scenes are soo awesomely beautiful..

Uhhh... good luck with that....

I really hate crowded places, stresses me out

 

Wait.... BD's out???

post #150726 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

 

read some fluffy manga?

Need to be in the mood for that

 

Ended up taking 90 mins nap.... I was going for a good 40 mins...

post #150727 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

lol such a waste

Nah, $300 for a HiFi music player is a bargan lol.

 

The headphone amp on this thing is on-par with many "audiophile" players.

post #150728 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post
 

Woah~ awesome!!

Noticed that all the female character only have the hairstyle in common with their real-life counterpart, while all the male characters are way more detailed and authentic looking?
So typical...

post #150729 of 172497

Holy crap!
This has to be one of the most eic Final Fantasy CG cinematics.
Dayum.

post #150730 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Holy crap!
This has to be one of the most eic Final Fantasy CG cinematics.
Dayum.

 

i played it, the global cool down is too slow :/ and the raids are easy ,

 

the mechanic and how are they teaching the players how to avoid crap since level 5 is top notch, compared to the system in wow were after cata it became retarded when it comes to teaching the players how to be ready for the raids....

i wish FFXIV were faster and more complex then it would been perfect, i played WoW for 7 years lol.... 11/12 ICC Heroic... back in lvl 80s hehheheh 

post #150731 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

i played it, the global cool down is too slow :/ and the raids are easy ,

 

the mechanic and how are they teaching the players how to avoid crap since level 5 is top notch, compared to the system in wow were after cata it became retarded when it comes to teaching the players how to be ready for the raids....

i wish FFXIV were faster and more complex then it would been perfect, i played WoW for 7 years lol.... 11/12 ICC Heroic... back in lvl 80s hehheheh 

I couldn't care less about the game.
MMORPG = will not play.

post #150732 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Holy crap!
This has to be one of the most eic Final Fantasy CG cinematics.
Dayum.

Wonder how long it took them to render that..... weeks?

post #150733 of 172497

@ gunslinger stratos OP

 

log horizon?

 

post #150734 of 172497

Out of curiosity i took a look at Codeacademy after it being mentioned in a conversation somehere. Nothing really that interesting language-wise (it's pretty much made for web development - HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript, Ruby, Python, JQuery library. I have no idea if there are more options available if you sign in, but outside of that there were only things like "build a website/dynamic website/Rails application"). Out of those, I tried Python and it's kinda interesting because instead of just text, it's a web-based editor with the excercise shown on the side and a console output window in a corner.

No idea if the course is actually any good, but as a single-monitor pleb, it's cool as far as bookless self-tutoring goes. Of course I haven't finished it yet (done 50% ATM), but it managed to grab my attention - wouldn't be suprised if that's partly because of lack of window switching...

post #150735 of 172497
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post

Just watched the PV...... some serious nerd porn right there.
But I can't see that thing fitting into my life in any way

It's like when I impluse bought my nvidia tablet after seeing the PV, it ended up being my portable music player.
Their promotional videos are always like that though. : p

And yeah, I'd probably never ever use a smartwatch. I personally see zero use for it in my case.




Quote:
Originally Posted by akiroz View Post

Nah, $300 for a HiFi music player is a bargan lol.

The headphone amp on this thing is on-par with many "audiophile" players.
That's a pretty low standard. lol
You could probably charge 10 times the price of the Tablet and audiophools would still buy it. Just slap on some fancy marketing and blah blah the first audiophile DAP to use an Nvidia chip and you should be set to go. XD

I found the AK100 II extremely underwhelming for example and they manage to charge $900 for it. I'd take my iPod 5G over that thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge