Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 11

post #151 of 121025
Yes, they announced season 2 coming April 2012 at the end of ep 13.
post #152 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Yes, they announced season 2 coming April 2012 at the end of ep 13.


wow...they are pulling an Fate Zero as well :/ Fate Zero has yet to catch my super attention. Horizon just lost it completley...it was too hard to foollow.

 

post #153 of 121025

well listened to the songs you talked about. updated on my post lol

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/unofficial-japanese-anime-manga-music-discussion-lounge/135#post_8017679

 

Slightly unrelated, I can't believe I never heard any of Rage against the machine songs before. Awesome, to say the least.

post #154 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

well listened to the songs you talked about. updated on my post lol

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/unofficial-japanese-anime-manga-music-discussion-lounge/135#post_8017679

 

Slightly unrelated, I can't believe I never heard any of Rage against the machine songs before. Awesome, to say the least.

hahah glad you liked the songs :)

Myself-fullmoon is also good

Eternal snow-full moon


 

 

post #155 of 121025

Why am I finding these songs today? After listening to inner universe, I remember that I still haven't watch ghost in the shell SAC yet. Being a sci fi fan, that should be unacceptable. :/

 

Also: happy new year from moscow. Now I need to go to sleep. 

post #156 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Why am I finding these songs today? After listening to inner universe, I remember that I still haven't watch ghost in the shell SAC yet. Being a sci fi fan, that should be unacceptable. :/

 

Also: happy new year from moscow. Now I need to go to sleep. 



lol, tell me what you think of the full moon ost's tmmrw. happy new year also...and plz..one of these days if possible. can you send me a file of some russian sentence!! i absolutley need to know how to pronounce them!!!

post #157 of 121025
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

It is one of the most awesome intro for a series. Yes, 13 eps of intro.


 



Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post



so the first 13 episodes are an intro to a series..is ther a season 2?



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Yes, they announced season 2 coming April 2012 at the end of ep 13.


 

Longest yet exciting intro that still has my attention. I was wondering how they would fit everything into 13 episodes. That would be way to quick, like Angel Beats.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


wow...they are pulling an Fate Zero as well :/ Fate Zero has yet to catch my super attention. Horizon just lost it completley...it was too hard to foollow.

 



This. Fate Zero is okay so far but I'm getting a bit bored. I still think Horizon is great though.


Edited by HybridCore - 12/31/11 at 5:34pm
post #158 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post



 

Longest yet exciting intro that still has my attention. I was wondering how they would fit everything into 13 episodes. That would be way to quick, like Angel Beats.
 



This. It's okay so far but I'm getting a bit bored.

Angel Beats....other than the likable characters, ending, and songs. didn't have anything really at all.

 

What's still ok but boring. horizon or FZ? i think both are.
 

 

post #159 of 121025


С новым годом! biggrin.gif *kicks self* Bed! NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post



lol, tell me what you think of the full moon ost's tmmrw. happy new year also...and plz..one of these days if possible. can you send me a file of some russian sentence!! i absolutley need to know how to pronounce them!!!



 

post #160 of 121025
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Angel Beats....other than the likable characters, ending, and songs. didn't have anything really at all.

 

What's still ok but boring. horizon or FZ? i think both are.
 

 



Agreed.

 

FZ. Horizon is still exciting to me. Although after the two defeated the god of war part was a bit disturbing to me.

post #161 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post



Agreed.

 

FZ. Horizon is still exciting to me. Although after the two defeated the god of war part was a bit disturbing to me.



FZ still hasn't really introduced any OMFG moments or anything. just decent right now. original. mainly. Horizon i couldn't get into really :/ Guilty Crown is JUST up the ladder a bit from FZ. due to characters, romance, plot, and what not. not done perfectly but well enough to get a B score from me(good/decent) getting 9's and 10's is especially hard. Only Code Geass has ever gotten a 10 from me.

post #162 of 121025
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post



FZ still hasn't really introduced any OMFG moments or anything. just decent right now. original. mainly. Horizon i couldn't get into really :/ Guilty Crown is JUST up the ladder a bit from FZ. due to characters, romance, plot, and what not. not done perfectly but well enough to get a B score from me(good/decent) getting 9's and 10's is especially hard. Only Code Geass has ever gotten a 10 from me.



Episode 11 now and I've lost a little interest but then the stupidly funny things caught my attention. Sometimes I think there's going to be one too many miracle moments in this intro though.

 

I don't know if I'm disappointed or not if ep 12 of FZ hasn't been released due to Christmas break.

post #163 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post



Episode 11 now and I've lost a little interest but then the stupidly funny things caught my attention. Sometimes I think there's going to be one too many miracle moments in this intro though.

 

I don't know if I'm disappointed or not if ep 12 of FZ hasn't been released due to Christmas break.



ep12 HAS been released! i saw it. pretty decent end. not really memorable like i said in another post. i will probably forget all about FZ until a wekk or two before second season starts.

post #164 of 121025
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post



ep12 HAS been released! i saw it. pretty decent end. not really memorable like i said in another post. i will probably forget all about FZ until a wekk or two before second season starts.



Then animefushigi is slacking off or I just didn't check. Gimme a minute.

post #165 of 121025
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post



Then animefushigi is slacking off or I just didn't check. Gimme a minute.


i do downloads. but yeah. it's been out for a....while.. like 3 days..more?

Edit: nvm i was wrong on that one, it's been out for over a week. it was released on Christmas Eve.

 

Wow...despite us being the only active anime thread on head fi..not much passes through us :/


Edited by bowei006 - 12/31/11 at 6:20pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge