For anyone that want's a demo song or two of AKB48 of their two top songs. Tell me and I'lll pm it to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 903
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there is something else.
When testing the board, for some odd reason I just connected the wires to the power supply without looking at the colors. V+ was in V-, V- was in G and G was in V+. (IIRC).
I only turned it on for a VERY short time (not even one second) in this configuration, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts have blown.
I once messed up V+ and V- in my Mini3 for multiple seconds, and it still worked fine, so I'm just hoping I didn't destroy anything.
Disconnect R13, ground the input and take the measurements again.
I messed up the +ve and -VE of my 300W power supply and my 15000µF, 70V (10x 1500µF, 35V) capacitor bank BLOW UP.
and my living room filled with electrolyte vapor....
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 6/16/12 at 9:44am
Wait you got in?
You can't use proxies and when using utorrent you can't have utorrent give it a false ip adress. It has to be full blown you...no hidding.
B-dawk gave me an invite.
I'm jealous. I've demoed JH11, JH13, JH16 and the UM's. Can you remember what UE11Pro is like versus the JH's and versus UE18Pro?
He literally spends 8 hours per day on practice, but he also has a personal coach controlling his diet and fitness routine.
When I was at my best in chess I remember losing to a guy several times at a library, he told me he dropped out of highschool just to play chess, then I realised why he was so good lol. Not implying I'm pro, just a funny story.
Aw man Panda didn't look at my Bamboo stick link even though it's the best IEM I've heard under $150 and made in his hometown. =p
Yes, connect the input to the ground.
lol I wish I could demo the UM's.... but no one here sells them because they're made in china.....
Um.. the UE's have better positioning and treble, the JH's just sounded a bit too warm for my tastes.
^ then again, Take the fact that I really like K181 into account
Did your demo units have universal tips on them like comply or were they more like a real CIEM shape?
I love positioning and treble. Err, so UE11Pro versus UE18 and UERM then??
You disconnected R13, R4, C1 and Q9 - 12 Right?
This is kinda strange, disconnect C2 - 5 and test again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best IEM for Trance -2014 edition -Now keeping track in the OP! 37 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Best headphones for laying in bed? 2 minutes ago
- › Can I use an aftermarket cable with the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? 2 minutes ago
- › Nooby here needing help. ATH M50's, DAC and Mixer questions.. 2 minutes ago
- › What's the closest thing to a pair of MDR-CD1700's in today's market? 5 minutes ago
- › Yulong A28 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)