For anyone that want's a demo song or two of AKB48 of their two top songs. Tell me and I'lll pm it to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 903post #13531 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13532 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:42amQuote:Originally Posted by TilpoQuote:R9 2V
And there is something else.
When testing the board, for some odd reason I just connected the wires to the power supply without looking at the colors. V+ was in V-, V- was in G and G was in V+. (IIRC).
I only turned it on for a VERY short time (not even one second) in this configuration, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts have blown.
I once messed up V+ and V- in my Mini3 for multiple seconds, and it still worked fine, so I'm just hoping I didn't destroy anything.
Disconnect R13, ground the input and take the measurements again.
I messed up the +ve and -VE of my 300W power supply and my 15000µF, 70V (10x 1500µF, 35V) capacitor bank BLOW UP.
and my living room filled with electrolyte vapor....
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 6/16/12 at 9:44ampost #13533 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:43ampost #13534 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:45ampost #13535 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wait you got in?
You can't use proxies and when using utorrent you can't have utorrent give it a false ip adress. It has to be full blown you...no hidding.
KK :)post #13536 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:49amQuote:That's pretty normal for all private trackers.
B-dawk gave me an invite.post #13537 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:53ampost #13538 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I'm jealous. I've demoed JH11, JH13, JH16 and the UM's. Can you remember what UE11Pro is like versus the JH's and versus UE18Pro?I have an ex classmate that is obsessed with chess, and recently decided to become a pro.
He literally spends 8 hours per day on practice, but he also has a personal coach controlling his diet and fitness routine.
When I was at my best in chess I remember losing to a guy several times at a library, he told me he dropped out of highschool just to play chess, then I realised why he was so good lol. Not implying I'm pro, just a funny story.post #13539 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:55am
Aw man Panda didn't look at my Bamboo stick link even though it's the best IEM I've heard under $150 and made in his hometown. =ppost #13540 of 1070146/16/12 at 9:56ampost #13541 of 1070146/16/12 at 10:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
Yes, connect the input to the ground.post #13542 of 1070146/16/12 at 10:06amQuote:
lol I wish I could demo the UM's.... but no one here sells them because they're made in china.....
Um.. the UE's have better positioning and treble, the JH's just sounded a bit too warm for my tastes.
^ then again, Take the fact that I really like K181 into accountpost #13543 of 1070146/16/12 at 10:10ampost #13544 of 1070146/16/12 at 10:18am
Did your demo units have universal tips on them like comply or were they more like a real CIEM shape?
I love positioning and treble. Err, so UE11Pro versus UE18 and UERM then??post #13545 of 1070146/16/12 at 10:19amQuote:
You disconnected R13, R4, C1 and Q9 - 12 Right?
This is kinda strange, disconnect C2 - 5 and test again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 49 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD DAC/headphone amp USB to S/PDIF converter 1 minute ago
- › Perfect Sound Dido D901 Mini-Tour | reviews, discussion,... 2 minutes ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Stax repair and maintenance 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Poll: Parametric EQ on Fiio X3 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Beyerdynamic T1 stock cable 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Poll: Can you hear sound over 20kHz? 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude