For anyone that want's a demo song or two of AKB48 of their two top songs. Tell me and I'lll pm it to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 903
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there is something else.
When testing the board, for some odd reason I just connected the wires to the power supply without looking at the colors. V+ was in V-, V- was in G and G was in V+. (IIRC).
I only turned it on for a VERY short time (not even one second) in this configuration, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts have blown.
I once messed up V+ and V- in my Mini3 for multiple seconds, and it still worked fine, so I'm just hoping I didn't destroy anything.
Disconnect R13, ground the input and take the measurements again.
I messed up the +ve and -VE of my 300W power supply and my 15000µF, 70V (10x 1500µF, 35V) capacitor bank BLOW UP.
and my living room filled with electrolyte vapor....
Edited by akiroz - 6/16/12 at 9:44am
Wait you got in?
You can't use proxies and when using utorrent you can't have utorrent give it a false ip adress. It has to be full blown you...no hidding.
B-dawk gave me an invite.
I'm jealous. I've demoed JH11, JH13, JH16 and the UM's. Can you remember what UE11Pro is like versus the JH's and versus UE18Pro?
He literally spends 8 hours per day on practice, but he also has a personal coach controlling his diet and fitness routine.
When I was at my best in chess I remember losing to a guy several times at a library, he told me he dropped out of highschool just to play chess, then I realised why he was so good lol. Not implying I'm pro, just a funny story.
Aw man Panda didn't look at my Bamboo stick link even though it's the best IEM I've heard under $150 and made in his hometown. =p
Yes, connect the input to the ground.
lol I wish I could demo the UM's.... but no one here sells them because they're made in china.....
Um.. the UE's have better positioning and treble, the JH's just sounded a bit too warm for my tastes.
^ then again, Take the fact that I really like K181 into account
Did your demo units have universal tips on them like comply or were they more like a real CIEM shape?
I love positioning and treble. Err, so UE11Pro versus UE18 and UERM then??
You disconnected R13, R4, C1 and Q9 - 12 Right?
This is kinda strange, disconnect C2 - 5 and test again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 3 minutes ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 4 minutes ago
- › Amarra 3.0 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3