For anyone that want's a demo song or two of AKB48 of their two top songs. Tell me and I'lll pm it to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 903
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there is something else.
When testing the board, for some odd reason I just connected the wires to the power supply without looking at the colors. V+ was in V-, V- was in G and G was in V+. (IIRC).
I only turned it on for a VERY short time (not even one second) in this configuration, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts have blown.
I once messed up V+ and V- in my Mini3 for multiple seconds, and it still worked fine, so I'm just hoping I didn't destroy anything.
Disconnect R13, ground the input and take the measurements again.
I messed up the +ve and -VE of my 300W power supply and my 15000µF, 70V (10x 1500µF, 35V) capacitor bank BLOW UP.
and my living room filled with electrolyte vapor....
Edited by akiroz - 6/16/12 at 9:44am
Wait you got in?
You can't use proxies and when using utorrent you can't have utorrent give it a false ip adress. It has to be full blown you...no hidding.
B-dawk gave me an invite.
I'm jealous. I've demoed JH11, JH13, JH16 and the UM's. Can you remember what UE11Pro is like versus the JH's and versus UE18Pro?
He literally spends 8 hours per day on practice, but he also has a personal coach controlling his diet and fitness routine.
When I was at my best in chess I remember losing to a guy several times at a library, he told me he dropped out of highschool just to play chess, then I realised why he was so good lol. Not implying I'm pro, just a funny story.
Aw man Panda didn't look at my Bamboo stick link even though it's the best IEM I've heard under $150 and made in his hometown. =p
Yes, connect the input to the ground.
lol I wish I could demo the UM's.... but no one here sells them because they're made in china.....
Um.. the UE's have better positioning and treble, the JH's just sounded a bit too warm for my tastes.
^ then again, Take the fact that I really like K181 into account
Did your demo units have universal tips on them like comply or were they more like a real CIEM shape?
I love positioning and treble. Err, so UE11Pro versus UE18 and UERM then??
You disconnected R13, R4, C1 and Q9 - 12 Right?
This is kinda strange, disconnect C2 - 5 and test again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gun-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 6 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)