For anyone that want's a demo song or two of AKB48 of their two top songs. Tell me and I'lll pm it to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 903
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there is something else.
When testing the board, for some odd reason I just connected the wires to the power supply without looking at the colors. V+ was in V-, V- was in G and G was in V+. (IIRC).
I only turned it on for a VERY short time (not even one second) in this configuration, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts have blown.
I once messed up V+ and V- in my Mini3 for multiple seconds, and it still worked fine, so I'm just hoping I didn't destroy anything.
Disconnect R13, ground the input and take the measurements again.
I messed up the +ve and -VE of my 300W power supply and my 15000µF, 70V (10x 1500µF, 35V) capacitor bank BLOW UP.
and my living room filled with electrolyte vapor....
Edited by akiroz - 6/16/12 at 9:44am
Wait you got in?
You can't use proxies and when using utorrent you can't have utorrent give it a false ip adress. It has to be full blown you...no hidding.
B-dawk gave me an invite.
I'm jealous. I've demoed JH11, JH13, JH16 and the UM's. Can you remember what UE11Pro is like versus the JH's and versus UE18Pro?
He literally spends 8 hours per day on practice, but he also has a personal coach controlling his diet and fitness routine.
When I was at my best in chess I remember losing to a guy several times at a library, he told me he dropped out of highschool just to play chess, then I realised why he was so good lol. Not implying I'm pro, just a funny story.
Aw man Panda didn't look at my Bamboo stick link even though it's the best IEM I've heard under $150 and made in his hometown. =p
Yes, connect the input to the ground.
lol I wish I could demo the UM's.... but no one here sells them because they're made in china.....
Um.. the UE's have better positioning and treble, the JH's just sounded a bit too warm for my tastes.
^ then again, Take the fact that I really like K181 into account
Did your demo units have universal tips on them like comply or were they more like a real CIEM shape?
I love positioning and treble. Err, so UE11Pro versus UE18 and UERM then??
You disconnected R13, R4, C1 and Q9 - 12 Right?
This is kinda strange, disconnect C2 - 5 and test again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Metal Tabs on Beyer DT 880s 2 minutes ago
- › Alternative to Filo E10K? 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2