Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 900

post #13486 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Right now I'm debating whether I should watch SZS, or work on the headphone review.
Don't really feel like doing either.

For some reason I am really bored at the moment, which is very rare in my case.

I get that feeling all the time.
lots of things I could do but just not motivated to do anything.

 

Maybe you can work on your B22? lol

I can help you after I finish watching Accel world.

what time is it in Netherlands now? 

post #13487 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Right now I'm debating whether I should watch SZS, or work on the headphone review.
Don't really feel like doing either.
For some reason I am really bored at the moment, which is very rare in my case.

 

Get some sleep

post #13488 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I get that feeling all the time.

lots of things I could do but just not motivated to do anything.

Maybe you can work on your B22? lol
I can help you after I finish watching Accel world.
what time is it in Netherlands now? 
It's almost 5PM here.
post #13489 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I get that feeling all the time.

lots of things I could do but just not motivated to do anything.

Maybe you can work on your B22? lol
I can help you after I finish watching Accel world.
what time is it in Netherlands now? 
It's almost 5PM here.

If you want to help, then please do.

I'll link you to my most recent post of measurements:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/13170#post_8457663
post #13490 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

It's almost 5PM here.

If you want to help, then please do.

I'll link you to my most recent post of measurements:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/13170#post_8457663

Oh wow, good job of keeping track of posts in this thread...
I'll finish watching Accel world in 20mins.

post #13491 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh wow, good job of keeping track of posts in this thread...

I'll finish watching Accel world in 20mins.
I used the search funtion within this thread and used search terms related to electrical components. tongue.gif

I' ll be watching an ep of SZS in the mean time.
Edited by Tilpo - 6/16/12 at 7:55am
post #13492 of 129966

Alright, finished accel world.
can't wait for fight scene next week.

 

@tilpo

I'm just going to dig nose the circuit all over again because I didn't know what deadly was doing.

First, I'm going to isolate the input stage to confirm nothing is wrong there.

(Take the whole PCB out, You're going to be desoldering quite a bit.)

First desolder Q9, Q10, Q11, Q12, power it on and check the readings on R9, R10, R11, R12


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 6/16/12 at 8:15am
post #13493 of 129966
195

That reminds me, I need to listen to AKB48's stuff sometime.
I didn't even realize that AKB0048 (the anime) was based on the pop group AKB48 until recently.
post #13494 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

195

That reminds me, I need to listen to AKB48's stuff sometime.
I didn't even realize that AKB0048 (the anime) was based on the pop group AKB48 until recently.

I never knew the pop group AKB48... What are some of their famous songs?

post #13495 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

195
That reminds me, I need to listen to AKB48's stuff sometime.
I didn't even realize that AKB0048 (the anime) was based on the pop group AKB48 until recently.

 

Can I do a facepalm???

I WANNA DO IT NAOO!!!

post #13496 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I never knew the pop group AKB48... What are some of their famous songs?
"...with 11,787,000 CD single sales by January 6, 2012 according to Oricon, AKB48 holds the record for most singles sold in Japan by a female group"

eek.gif


Dunno. Never listened to any of their stuff, except the songs in AKB0048 (which are done by members of AKB48)
post #13497 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

"...with 11,787,000 CD single sales by January 6, 2012 according to Oricon, AKB48 holds the record for most singles sold in Japan by a female group"

eek.gif


Dunno. Never listened to any of their stuff, except the songs in AKB0048 (which are done by members of AKB48)

Really!?

Well, I liked the OP/ED

post #13498 of 129966

Truthfully I never heard them before too. But at least I know they are popular. You should check out their other "branch"

post #13499 of 129966
I'll be downloading some of their most famous albums from JPopSuki first. See if I like it.
post #13500 of 129966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I'll be downloading some of their most famous albums from JPopSuki first. See if I like it.

Wait... YOU HAVE A JPOPSUKI ACCOUNT?????
 

INVITE MEEEE!!!

 

Oh and how's the 𝜷22 repairs?
or still watching SZS?

 

 

Quote:

@tilpo

I'm just going to dig nose the circuit all over again because I didn't know what deadly was doing.

First, I'm going to isolate the input stage to confirm nothing is wrong there.

(Take the whole PCB out, You're going to be desoldering quite a bit.)

First desolder Q9, Q10, Q11, Q12, power it on and check the readings on R9, R10, R11, R12

 

CRAP! I forgot to tell you, Also remove R4 and C1 (the feedback loop.)


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 6/16/12 at 8:35am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge