Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8666

post #129976 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post



I need a DAP. 6hrs of music and my phones almost flat. :/



Local Jaben has the Earsonics at a huge markup, but the SM64 were pretty good. 8/10. I guess I will head over when they have the new model in store for demos

That is extremely tempting


I feel audio equipment is extremely expensive in singapore

Just like how cost of living is extremely expensive
post #129977 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What a pleasant surprise smily_headphones1.gif

Germanys biggest classical music radio station just played this track.


Nice! That theme song is so easy to recognise. It's one of my favourite ones from Studio Ghibli.

I really like the one from Arrietty too.
post #129978 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


That is extremely tempting

I feel audio equipment is extremely expensive in singapore

Just like how cost of living is extremely expensive



It's very good. If it wasn't for the extra bass, it would be my perfect IEM. An aggressive treble, big soundstage and lush timbre. If you're going to the Lantis Anisong Fes, let me know and we might be able to set up a small meet, along with Fidelio  X2(if I decide to buy them), Fiio X1 and GeekOut450.


They have a slight markup but if you compare our average salaries, it's not too bad, especially considering the difference between currencies. The Noble K10 is around 2.5K SGD, that's a decent price for a TOTL IEM, but here it's almost 6k..... Nope.
 





Great album, great vocals, decently recorded and mastered. This is what I like to see!


Edited by Exesteils - Today at 4:04 am
post #129979 of 129990

Hmm, my VPN server updated their server or something. Gotta love that ping.

 

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3763779096.png 

post #129980 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post
 
I feel audio equipment is extremely expensive in singapore

Just like how cost of living is extremely expensive

Free to play, pay to win.

post #129981 of 129990
How often does the average US American say the words "first amendment" per day?
post #129982 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

How often does the average US American say the words "first amendment" per day?

0.5 times/day?

post #129983 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


That is extremely tempting

I feel audio equipment is extremely expensive in singapore

Just like how cost of living is extremely expensive

Beyer is cheap tho.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

What a pleasant surprise :)
Germanys biggest classical music radio station just played this track.

nice pick :bigsmile_face:


Edited by NLNH - Today at 8:05 am
post #129984 of 129990

Weirdest translation of "itadakimasu" I've seen so far, and poorly done English dub to match.

 

post #129985 of 129990
This is something...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312089017
Quote:
rt1spwreonqwwxp6vdoe.jpg
xnar63jtuf2kchlcfits.png
post #129986 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

How often does the average US American say the words "first amendment" per day?
I rarely ever hear that unless it's in the news and there are people protesting about something (e.g. gay marriage, gun stuff, etc.), or you're really patriotic (I love 'MERICA because of free speech).
post #129987 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

That is really odd. Why would the whole scanlation community just skip 17 chapters?

Probably because of lack of raws. Which would in turn probably because the people scanning the series weren't able to obtain two volumes. They did get three chapters of one of the two volumes, but maybe they found that some place else. Someone who started scanning and kinda got fed up with it half way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Stop reminding me of the missing chapters of SZS. The only way to get them is going to Jap- My god....

Are the raws available for these chapters, or is it simply not scanned? You know, you could always just purchase the raws and send them to a scanslating group, if you're real dedicated.
post #129988 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

That is really odd. Why would the whole scanlation community just skip 17 chapters?

Probably because of lack of raws. Which would in turn probably because the people scanning the series weren't able to obtain two volumes. They did get three chapters of one of the two volumes, but maybe they found that some place else. Someone who started scanning and kinda got fed up with it half way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Stop reminding me of the missing chapters of SZS. The only way to get them is going to Jap- My god....

Are the raws available for these chapters, or is it simply not scanned? You know, you could always just purchase the raws and send them to a scanslating group, if you're real dedicated.

I've been following suimasen [sic] scans for a long while, and while the lack of raws are a problem,the bigger one is the lack of interested translators.And the only translator still interested in szs lost his steam.
post #129989 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Kappa yourself! Tsugumi also best girl! >:(

 

+1, Tsugumi is my favorite out of the bunch with Onodera coming in just behind her.

post #129990 of 129990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

This is something...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312089017

:D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I rarely ever hear that unless it's in the news and there are people protesting about something (e.g. gay marriage, gun stuff, etc.), or you're really patriotic (I love 'MERICA because of free speech).

I guess you get to hear it more often in certain parts of the country *cough*Texas*cough*.
Freedom of speech is cool and everything but......scrolling through this website makes me want to kill people.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/

A lot of the homophobic/conspiracy/fearmongering ******** these people say would totally not be allowed here in Germany. For various, hopefully obvious, reasons.
Statements like "Water filters can prevent cancer" are just downright culpable homicide, if you ask me. People should not be allowed to say dangerous **** like this on TV or radio.
"Oh but I have the right to say whatever I want!"
NO! You absolutely do not have the right to say insulting and harmful things! Screw your "freedom"!
No one here would invite nutjobs like this Glenn Beck or Pat Robertson to speak on TV. We have idiots like these guys here (Ken Jebsen for example) but they don't get any attention in the public media.

Oh this website makes me very mad and sad at the same time.

/rant or whatever.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge