Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8494
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I was referring to HD 800 owners, though. They tend to have more to work with.
Since I don't have that luxury, I've read hundreds (if not thousands) of reviews for audio equipment, just to give myself an idea of what I want to pursue. Even better, I get in touch with owners, for further insight.
Edited by Music Alchemist - Today at 4:34 pm
My PS3 died around the times of Dark Souls IIRC and Demons Souls was pretty rare, considering I mostly bought locally (since I have an actually good game shop in my city). I only saw one copy - someone sold them his one and I think it was a HK/Asia import.
Although if I'm not mistaken, it was hard to get them online anyway, and only new ones - since people didn't want to sell theirs - so over my budget.
And I have no good enough PC available. So yeah...
Time to get serious. What do you guys think?
It's Edward Elric, aka the Fullmetal Alchemist.
A much more fitting avatar for my username, if I do say so myself.
Wow~ Tokyo Toshokan is down too? that sucks!
Leopard Raws is my only hope now.....
lol love how they have a region access counter....
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - Today at 6:01 pm
Please do please do.
And yes, Forbes. Of all places. One of the blogs (by Eric Kain) is dedicated to video games and features some really good opinion pieces. Read some of them before, but the site on mobile isn't that good and I can now read them on my tablet in reader app and of course I can see when a new post comes up without having to wait till it gets mentioned on GAF or wherever - if it gets mentioned at all, because it's usually when something bigger happens.
And yeah, usually even blog systems on websites that only have them as additional functionality (like some forums - I've seen some running on IPB that have blogs, other scripts probably too) allow to subscribe to different blogs via RSS. Just haven't checked...
Also thought it worth mentioning that in addition to most styles of music, I like black metal, which often has piercing trebly guitars...so even if the treble isn't exactly subtle, I shouldn't mind too much.
I meant her switching between her Haruhi and Konata voices in this particular scene as she was working in a cosplay cafe. Watching her go from Haruhi-Tsun into Konata-lazy multiple times was quite the scene.
But yeah, should be easy for a trained Seiyuu.
I only watched the English dub, so I haven't experienced that switch switching yet.
They're fundamentally the same thing; cute girls becoming idols and singing and dancing, so it's no surprise.
@Music Alchemist , no more Tenma love?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HD 650 Portable amp 1 minute ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › I need help choosing headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)