or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8357

post #125341 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post


I know that feel. And action.

You guys are going to drain my phone of all battery before I get on the bus XD

No charger on the bus? That must suck :D

 

You seriously can't just be on HF AAMML now can you?

post #125342 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I liked Aki Sora A LOT better than Kiss x Sis. It was just a lot more mature...

How you like it?

Just don't start reading it .

At least the guy in Kiss x Sis is an actual guy. I really don't see how a Harem could happen when the MC is a feminine ladyboy
post #125343 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No charger on the bus? That must suck biggrin.gif

You seriously can't just be on HF AAMML now can you?
The new buses have chargers and stuff, the old ones don't. The problem is, I don't know which one I'm getting. There is 1 other bus that leaves at the same time as mine and there's an old bus in the lot.
post #125344 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

The new buses have chargers and stuff, the old ones don't. The problem is, I don't know which one I'm getting. There is 1 other bus that leaves at the same time as mine and there's an old bus in the lot.
Old bus it is D:

At least I change buses in 8 hours.
post #125345 of 157421

Speaking of buses...before I had a driver's license, I used to love riding the bus to the mall to get CDs behind my mom's back. By the time I got a license, I took a class in my senior year of high school that let me get out of school a few hours early every day, and I would drive to this island to their mall to get CDs there. lol. It may sound silly, but it was a rebellious and fun experience!

post #125346 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Speaking of buses...before I had a driver's license, I used to love riding the bus to the mall to get CDs behind my mom's back. By the time I got a license, I took a class in my senior year of high school that let me get out of school a few hours early every day, and I would drive to this island to their mall to get CDs there. lol. It may sound silly, but it was a rebellious and fun experience!
I wish I had money for things like that, I'm often hailed as mature by the elder generation at things like family gatherings because I pay my way at a good number of places, in reality it's just because I feel bad if I have money and people pay for my food (I'm not mature by any stretch). People also say I look older which is weird when I go to people's houses and ask if I can clear their driveways in the winter and they ask if I'm still in high school.

On another note, I'm on the bus now (no outlets D:) and my service is going to be fading in and out from time to time. I'll drop by when I get a chance though. Bye-nee!
post #125347 of 157421
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

On another note, I'm on the bus now (no outlets D:) and my service is going to be fading in and out from time to time. I'll drop by when I get a chance though. Bye-nee!

 

Have a safe trip, lay off the Mountain Dew a little hey? :p

post #125348 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Have a safe trip, lay off the Mountain Dew a little hey? tongue.gif
I brought a few cases as a precaution wink.gif

I'm not joking, I have 3 cases in my carry on.
post #125349 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

Have a safe trip, lay off the Mountain Dew a little hey? :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

I brought a few cases as a precaution wink.gif

I'm not joking, I have 3 cases in my carry on.

 

I don't know how you drink so many at once! I can only handle two or three in a single day.

 

...That being said, I can hardly function without getting a caffeine fix.

 


Edited by Music Alchemist - 8/20/14 at 10:12pm
post #125350 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

At least the guy in Kiss x Sis is an actual guy. I really don't see how a Harem could happen when the MC is a feminine ladyboy
It fits though
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

The new buses have chargers and stuff, the old ones don't. The problem is, I don't know which one I'm getting. There is 1 other bus that leaves at the same time as mine and there's an old bus in the lot.
Hope for the new bus lol.
post #125351 of 157421
It's been three years but I just reread Aki Sora.

Amazing. It's one of the few h out there that has a real theme that it continuously drops on the readers in multiple scenarios.

Very good stuff with a nice ending that isn't B S and good background story as well.
Easily ranks as one of the best half h out there
post #125352 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's been three years but I just reread Aki Sora.

Amazing. It's one of the few h out there that has a real theme that it continuously drops on the readers in multiple scenarios.

Very good stuff with a nice ending that isn't B S and good background story as well.
Easily ranks as one of the best half h out there

I prefer happy ends myself, but the end is pretty good.
post #125353 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not enough anime.

Needs more Aki Sora action while you are on the bus. (don't google it if someone is next to you)

What is with you and Aki Sora?

And I'd rather watch Kiss x Sis
Where can I watch Kiss x Sis, the supposed OVA? I can't seem to find episode 1 anywhere.
post #125354 of 157421
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Where can I watch Kiss x Sis, the supposed OVA? I can't seem to find episode 1 anywhere.

I have everything Kiss x Sis since 2008 on a HDD, think you can still find it on Animetake
post #125355 of 157421
They shouldn't be too hard to find considering how much mainstream success that OVA series and manga had
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge