Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8333

post #124981 of 154050

Is there a mouse that doesn't develop the dreaded double click problem? =/

 

Just got it recently on the G500, bro's R.A.T 7 has it as well, I guess I should just replace the switches considering I can solder and such.

post #124982 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Is there a mouse that doesn't develop the dreaded double click problem? =/

Just got it recently on the G500, bro's R.A.T 7 has it as well, I guess I should just replace the switches considering I can solder and such.

I have to to find a problem with my G502 or my new G402
post #124983 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Reasonable. It's on top of whatever is their recording settings and two languages using professional translators. Look at the lineup. All top veterans. And it's good that the trailer is half finished. It means that it's not just an idea, but already half way into the world. Around $600k is reasonable

Never thought that this stuff is so expensive :|

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Received a trackball today, which is .........................not the one I ordered, ugh =_=

GG!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

Is there a mouse that doesn't develop the dreaded double click problem? =/

My beloved WMO is like seven years old and still works like a charm.


One love ♥

 


Miku Diva F stream: http://www.twitch.tv/lovelymomo

post #124984 of 154050
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

I have to to find a problem with my G502 or my new G402
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

My beloved WMO is like seven years old and still works like a charm.

 

I had that mouse many moons ago, it never died on me, I guess they don't make em like they used to huh?

 

But since I got all these 'gaming' mouses, they've been failing left right and center. Yes I know I know, you guys be like 'yo dawg its the user', but seriously, it's not like I mash the buttons in rage or anything. G7/G5/G500 all faulty, mind you, this is over a span of 6ish years.

post #124985 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I had that mouse many moons ago, it never died on me, I guess they don't make em like they used to huh?

 

But since I got all these 'gaming' mouses, they've been failing left right and center. Yes I know I know, you guys be like 'yo dawg its the user', but seriously, it's not like I mash the buttons in rage or anything. G7/G5/G500 all faulty, mind you, this is over a span of 6ish years.

It's actually not the user IMO. Gaming mouses are pretty meh unless you buy one of the super high-end ones.

post #124986 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

I had that mouse many moons ago, it never died on me, I guess they don't make em like they used to huh?

But since I got all these 'gaming' mouses, they've been failing left right and center. Yes I know I know, you guys be like 'yo dawg its the user', but seriously, it's not like I mash the buttons in rage or anything. G7/G5/G500 all faulty, mind you, this is over a span of 6ish years.

That's an average of 2years each.

My old 500 lasted my around 4 years before it suddenly went dead on me
post #124987 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

My beloved WMO is like seven years old and still works like a charm.


One love ♥
I also have one of those! Just don't know where it is...
post #124988 of 154050
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

It's actually not the user IMO. Gaming mouses are pretty meh unless you buy one of the super high-end ones.

 

*go to favourite online store and sort by price high to low*

 

*google "mouse X double click problem"*

 

Plenty of reports of them having the issue.... orz

 

In a BIGBANG mood atm;

 


Edited by deadlylover - 8/19/14 at 6:07am
post #124989 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

*go to favourite online store and sort by price high to low*

*google "mouse X double click problem"*

Plenty of reports of them having the issue.... orz

Think that goes for every mouse created after 2008.

Not that they aren't well built, but just not built like tanks. Take the older Microsoft Spring Mechanical Keyboards, I could probably kill someone with mine and it'd still type.
post #124990 of 154050

Interesting...

 

post #124991 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

In a BIGBANG mood atm;

 

One of the few times that Taeyang isn't shirtless.

 

I'm in a GOT7 mood right now:

 

 


Edited by vantt1 - 8/19/14 at 6:37am
post #124992 of 154050
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

 

Interesting... (Click to show)

It works, surprisingly, on a Galaxy S4! Take that, Sony!

 

 

post #124993 of 154050

I'm in a YOB mood.


Amazing song.

post #124994 of 154050
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Think that goes for every mouse created after 2008.

Not that they aren't well built, but just not built like tanks. Take the older Microsoft Spring Mechanical Keyboards, I could probably kill someone with mine and it'd still type.

 

:C

 
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

I'm in a GOT7 mood right now: 

 

Ooooooo, thanks for the rec, will check out their other stuffs. *headbanging ensues*

 

I'm on a journey to listen to all the songs of my childhood. XD

 

post #124995 of 154050
I'm using a Razer Naga for 4 years now. Despite the fact that it's got about 17 buttons, everything still works fine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge