or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8325

post #124861 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Damn, indeed.

Whatever floats your boat! I also wasn't too enthralled by FF7s story.


Don't even read a summary of that ****!

Edited my post for spoilers.

I'm done with X. Only checked the lore because we talked about X-2 and I revisited FFX HD's soundtrack. Thought I should finish up the rest of the series to find out what they thought up to justify a sequel/spin-off.
post #124862 of 157248

We were talking about food blogs a while ago, weren't we?

Here are my favorite ones:
http://notwithoutsalt.com/
http://theyearinfood.com/
http://hipsterfood.tumblr.com/
http://theforestfeast.com/
http://joythebaker.com/

post #124863 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Damn, indeed.

Somehow makes me glad I'm going to Kyoto instead of Osaka.
post #124864 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Somehow makes me glad I'm going to Kyoto instead of Osaka.

I don't remember where, but I read that a lot of Japanese(especially ones from Tokyo) don't consider Osaka part of Japan because of the huge US military base there.
It's actually Okinawa and not Osaka. I'm dumb ♥


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 8/18/14 at 4:46am
post #124865 of 157248

What on earth is this Wagnus autenauthor thing?
Never seen something like this before.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/13335#post_10805731

post #124866 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What on earth is this Wagnus autenauthor thing?

Never seen something like this before.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/13335#post_10805731

Again, it's Rudi. Even worse is that it's a Wagnus product. Could be something to clean up the signal?
post #124867 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Again, it's Rudi. Even worse is that it's a Wagnus product. Could be something to clean up the signal?

Of course it's him :P
"Clean up the signal"....sounds like snakeoil stuff to me.

 


First episode of Hanamonogatari is out!!!
Hype!


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 8/18/14 at 5:24am
post #124868 of 157248

Oh gawd...the good old Bakemonogatari feeling is back ♥


From a visual standpoint, this series remains to be my absolute favorite. All these super fast cuts, the tons of surreal and abstract elements, the ingenious use of colors and the whole 16:9 thing they have going on.....perfect.

post #124869 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

There are only 31 members in the FB group. I wonder how active it is.

 

We shall see ;)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

fruend some of us and we can addz you. 

 

But one thing first. 

 

Change your HF avatar :D 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

@darkarn
I second that suggestion!

 

Alrighty, me need to go fix some issues before I can head back into FB proper yeah? Gotta stay there often from then on cos' one of my modules need me to discuss stuff there for bonus marks and also, I have a plan... ;)

post #124870 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Oh gawd...the good old Bakemonogatari feeling is back ♥


From a visual standpoint, this series remains to be my absolute favorite. All these super fast cuts, the tons of surreal and abstract elements, the ingenious use of colors and the whole 16:9 thing they have going on.....perfect.



Only problem is I have to pause every 10 seconds to read what's written on those transition screens. bleh

post #124871 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 



Only problem is I have to pause every 10 seconds to read what's written on those transition screens. bleh

Doesn't bother me all that much.
You don't have to read them. But if you really like the series, it's like the cherry on top :)
It's just one of the trademarks of this show. Couldn't imagine it without these bits of text.


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 8/18/14 at 7:19am
post #124872 of 157248
Thread Starter 

Hanamonogatari 1: So good, ending was nice too.

post #124873 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 



Only problem is I have to pause every 10 seconds to read what's written on those transition screens. bleh

Doesn't bother me all that much.
You don't have to read them. But if you really like the series, it's like the cherry on top :)
It's just one of the trademarks of this show. Couldn't imagine it without these bits of text.

I don't have time to read those transition screens because I'm too busy admiring the visuals! 

post #124874 of 157248
Strangling of unwashed pleb unnecessary. Still very pissed understandably. It's only a Lamy Safari.... OV the bright side, it still can write, albeit a bit scratchy.

Sigh.

Apparently there's a notebook at Daiso that's pretty great and doesn't feather. And since it's Daiso it's ducking cheap for a notebook.
post #124875 of 157248
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Strangling of unwashed pleb unnecessary. Still very pissed understandably. It's only a Lamy Safari.... OV the bright side, it still can write, albeit a bit scratchy.

Sigh.

Apparently there's a notebook at Daiso that's pretty great and doesn't feather. And since it's Daiso it's ducking cheap for a notebook.

You can try bending the tines. I once let my FP fall nib down on the ground from 1 meter. It didn't write properly after the fall (not a surprise). I went ahead and grabbed a good magnifying glass, some precision pliers and a pair of tweezers and just bent it back into shape. It actually wrote slightly smoother after the operation, although the stroke width did increase slightly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge