Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8321

post #124801 of 130216

Everytime I see a German Leopard, I get a freedum surge.

 

 

Dayum, those are magnificent machines. Pretty much my benchmark and definition of modern German engineering and just how damn good they are at it. 

 

*Still can't do electrical systems correctly (as well as other countries) from what I've heard on older models and problems here and there*

 

but the sheer awesome power of it is amazing to look at. 

 

 

World's sexiest tank followed by the Type 99 A2, and then the Merkava, and then the new T-90

post #124802 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Everytime I see a German Leopard, I get a freedum surge.

 

Dayum, those are magnificent machines. Pretty much my benchmark and definition of modern German engineering and just how damn good they are at it. 

 

*Still can't do electrical systems correctly (as well as other countries) from what I've heard on older models and problems here and there*

 

but the sheer awesome power of it is amazing to look at. 

 

World's sexiest tank followed by the Type 99 A2, and then the Merkava, and then the new T-90

 

There is a similar-looking tank just sitting on the side of the street a few miles away from me.

post #124803 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

"Welcome here."? confused_face_2.gif

Nope, what he means is "Same here."

Yep, but "こちらこそ。" means "same here" as a reply to "nice to meet you" and not to "I wonder if your real name is anything like your username". 

 
post #124804 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

There is a similar-looking tank just sitting on the side of the street a few miles away from me.

 

There are a lot of memorial tanks.

 

Take a pic? If you are in the USA......then no. There is no tank that looks similar to it in the USA

post #124805 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

hehe...only one beloved former member of this thread knows my unbelievably cool full name. cool.gif

(Most people only have three parts in their name - first, middle, and last; I have seven!)

Attempt at unmasking our Alchemist part deux, @13 seconds:

post #124806 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Yep, but "こちらこそ。" means "same here" as a reply to "nice to meet you" and not to "I wonder if your real name is anything like your username". 


 


True redface.gif
post #124807 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

There are a lot of memorial tanks.

 

Take a pic? If you are in the USA......then no. There is no tank that looks similar to it in the USA

 

Looks similar enough to me! I'm clearly not as much of a blue blood tank connoisseur as yourself. :p

post #124808 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

Attempt at unmasking our Alchemist part deux, @13 seconds:

 

*psh* She only has three or four names, and only as the role she's playing.


Edited by Music Alchemist - 8/17/14 at 6:12pm
post #124809 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

*psh* She only has three or four names, and only as the role she's playing.

Yea, but it was an excuse to drop married with children in here and it sounds like 7.

Sadly her character is more realistic that much of the crap they put on television.
post #124810 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

Yea, but it was an excuse to drop married with children in here and it sounds like 7.

Sadly her character is more realistic that much of the crap they put on television.

 

I keep editing my posts as people are replying to them. XD

 

I said this: (Okay, technically, it's six...but sounds like less when spoken so quickly.)

 

I watched about 20 episodes of that show recently...mainly because it's on Crackle and I use that service on the TV/PS3 while eating.

post #124811 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Just made Kung Pao chicken (recipe).
Damn that tasted good. Much better than I had anticipated. The roasted spices really gave it some kick, and the chicken was incredibly tender preparing it this way.

Real Kung Pao chicken is soooo good!

Not to be confused with fake Kung Pao chicken.

Behold!

 

post #124812 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Behold!


Dat jar on the back-right
Barakamon-ep02-cicada-shells.png
post #124813 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Please don't.

Oh I watched a lot of Futurama. Maybe half of it.


I rarely ever get mad without being a nihilist-ish person. Frustration also is something I only feel once in a blue moon.

Some people suspected me of being a pothead or whatever because I'm super chill most of the time :P

Haha yea I can see that.

Ugh, response tbc.
Edited by vwinter - 8/17/14 at 7:00pm
post #124814 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Dat jar on the back-right

 

You and cicadas...I can't help but associate you with Higurashi. XD

 

I asked earlier if you have played The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D.

post #124815 of 130216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Everytime I see a German Leopard, I get a freedum surge.


Dayum, those are magnificent machines. Pretty much my benchmark and definition of modern German engineering and just how damn good they are at it. 

*Still can't do electrical systems correctly (as well as other countries) from what I've heard on older models and problems here and there*

but the sheer awesome power of it is amazing to look at. 


World's sexiest tank followed by the Type 99 A2, and then the Merkava, and then the new T-90

There are modified Leopards at the other side of the island
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge