Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8320

post #124786 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yup, I actually got 100% completion on that. I never beat it on the Nintendo 64 ironically enough; well I did beat it once, but with GameShark codes.

notbad.jpg

 

Same here, except not 100%. I spent way too much time playing that game, but didn't play N64 very often. (I still have my old N64 and games in storage.)

 

I used to create my own exclusive codes with GameShark Pro and the original PlayStation back in the day. Think manipulating the game physics and letting characters fly and such. :cool:

 

What's with the failed attempt at posting images? I always see imagethatisnotdisplayed.jpg in your posts.


Edited by Music Alchemist - 8/17/14 at 7:07pm
post #124787 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Nobuo-San is rocking with his rock band in Japan, but still had fun with so many FF6 songs because of the 20th anniversary. For the encore it was One Winged Angel!
Noice!

Dancing Mad? D:

It was voted as best combat music, so yes.
post #124788 of 154163

Such emotion:

 

2oiDZA8.png

 

Also:

 

QpScAWN.png

post #124789 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Such emotion:

 

2oiDZA8.png

 

Also:

 

QpScAWN.png

 

Such cross-promotion wow

post #124790 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Such emotion:

 

2oiDZA8.png

 

Also:

 

QpScAWN.png

 

Two topics that have come up many times in the past day or three!

 

And whoa: there are only 12 episodes and an OVA? I could watch this soon!

 

(The fact that there seems to be a good quantity of fanservice and gore makes me question why I haven't already.)

post #124791 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


There are modified Leopards at the other side of the island

 

You saw a few up close right?

 

Dayum lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Two topics that have come up many times in the past day or three!

 

And whoa: there are only 12 episodes and an OVA? I could watch this soon!

 

(The fact that there seems to be a good quantity of fanservice and gore makes me question why I haven't already.)

Yeah, prety good series

post #124792 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Same here, except not 100%. I spent way too much time playing that game, but didn't play N64 very often. (I still have my old N64 and games in storage.)

I used to create my own exclusive codes with GameShark Pro and the original PlayStation back in the day. Think manipulating the game physics and letting characters fly and such. cool.gif

What's with the failed attempt at posting images? I always see imagethatisnotdisplayed.jpg in your posts.
I was going to play Master Quest some day too, but I still have to complete the story of Fire Emblem Awakening.


okay.jpg

They're just common memes and I'm too lazy to actually dig them up to post here.
20100908112226_1452_okay.jpg

notasingle.jpg

YvEN9.png

Themoreyouknow.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Such emotion:

2oiDZA8.png
Dem glasses again. I should get some of those since they allow maximum peripheral vision. : D
post #124793 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You saw a few up close right?

Dayum lucky
Yeah, prety good series

Only scene I liked was that sniper scene and the nuke
scenario. Everything else was just blatant fanservice with random violence thrown in.
Edited by Exesteils - 8/17/14 at 7:32pm
post #124794 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I was going to play Master Quest some day too, but I still have to complete the story of Fire Emblem Awakening.

 

My perception of time is so wacked that I don't recall if I played through Master Quest. Didn't it also reverse the map layouts?

post #124795 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Only scene I liked was that sniper scene and the whole nuke scenario
scenario. Everything else was just blatant fanservice with random violence thrown in.

 

Blatant fanservice? Random violence? I'm in. :veryevil:

 

(hehe, I already knew the series was sort of tongue-in-cheek, so it's fine if it doesn't execute everything in a serious way.)

post #124796 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Such emotion:

2oiDZA8.png

Yea I need to finish Ano Natsu de...
post #124797 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Blatant fanservice? Random violence? I'm in. very_evil_smiley.gif

(hehe, I already knew the series was sort of tongue-in-cheek, so it's fine if it doesn't execute everything in a serious way.)

Yeah. The scenario and setting is pretty serious but I think the author wrote the whole thing as a joke. Anyone who can animate that bullet-tit time can't be serious.

Fun for a watch but I wouldn't call it great
post #124798 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Yeah. The scenario and setting is pretty serious but I think the author wrote the whole thing as a joke. Anyone who can animate that bullet-tit time can't be serious.

Fun for a watch but I wouldn't call it great

 

All I've seen is the GIF and I'm already expecting hilarity to ensue, no matter how serious it tries to be.

 

That goes for many fun things that aren't necessarily great works of art.

post #124799 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

All I've seen is the GIF and I'm already expecting hilarity to ensue, no matter how serious it tries to be.

That goes for many fun things that aren't necessarily great works of art.

True. But this tho:
post #124800 of 154163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


True. But this tho:

 

Or those that say "Ni"?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge