Like writing songs about everybodies favorite chuckle**** Lightning, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8193
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That had immense sentimental value, though! (Plus, it made a few people laugh.) Doing a hearing test is too boring for my tastes, until I start publishing audio reviews, at which time it would be of more practical use.
Heyyy buddy! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.
It's probably due to improper testing conditions again.
I've read that. It's a good test, but only uses a limited range of equipment. To really disprove these assertions, you would have to do the test using the systems of the people who made the claims, since the entire reason it supposedly sounds different is due to limitations and/or complications of said equipment.
I heard it's like L4D with vampires and magic. I'm slightly interested....
Steam name plox.
No interest in boosting your audiophool ego? Wow. People here on HF went nuts with this test when it first came out.
Nosgoth is actually decent? I was so damned disappointed to see Squeenix reduce the once great LoK to some F2P ********. I really hope they take that dormant franchise and breathe some life back into it since vampires are hotter now than they've been in forever.
One thing I don't like about xACT is that it leaves an encoder tag filled in.
You tried to natively install Linux on OS X? It is possible, but hardware support was very lacking back then. I'm not sure how it is now, but I installed Ubuntu and Windows XP on my 2008 aluminum MacBook back in 2009.
Isn't there a setting for that?
btw, did I mention my server is actually a mac mini?
I deeply regret getting it now but hey, it's usable.
Yeah, that and zombies. Look at the global success of stuff like Twilight, Walking Dead and Young Adult fiction in general. That stuff's been "in" for awhile now
Oh man, this second Higurashi soundtrack has some exciting tracks.
Well I would trust these objective tests over others' undisclosed methods' claims, which don't have any real value behind them. Besides, if it really were due to other equipment, then I think it would be the fault of the equipment and not the file format itself, as concluded in Part 1 of the above test. I have yet to see statistically significant evidence that the format itself sounds different.
But you hear files + systems, not files by themselves. The fault would lie in how the equipment plays the files - everyone can agree on that in hypothetical terms. I trust the objective tests more as well, but until you conduct those tests on the systems of the ones making the claims (or at least more systems in general), they don't have nearly as much use.
Huh, I had the feeling the whole vampire thing died down quiet a bit.
Zombies are more popular than they ever were, though.
Hmm, still need to catch up. I'm at ep 4 or so right now
The annoying thing is that I read JoJo only a few months ago. All of the little plot details are still fresh in my head, which makes it slightly boring to watch.
Warning: memage! / image macro-ness! (Click to show)
I found some website that claimed vampires exist, but are merely afflicted by a virus giving them an iron deficiency. XD
Resident Evil is the only zombie franchise I care about. I can tolerate anime vampires as well.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 seconds ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two inputs 19 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)