Like writing songs about everybodies favorite chuckle**** Lightning, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8193
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That had immense sentimental value, though! (Plus, it made a few people laugh.) Doing a hearing test is too boring for my tastes, until I start publishing audio reviews, at which time it would be of more practical use.
Heyyy buddy! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.
It's probably due to improper testing conditions again.
I've read that. It's a good test, but only uses a limited range of equipment. To really disprove these assertions, you would have to do the test using the systems of the people who made the claims, since the entire reason it supposedly sounds different is due to limitations and/or complications of said equipment.
I heard it's like L4D with vampires and magic. I'm slightly interested....
Steam name plox.
No interest in boosting your audiophool ego? Wow. People here on HF went nuts with this test when it first came out.
Nosgoth is actually decent? I was so damned disappointed to see Squeenix reduce the once great LoK to some F2P ********. I really hope they take that dormant franchise and breathe some life back into it since vampires are hotter now than they've been in forever.
One thing I don't like about xACT is that it leaves an encoder tag filled in.
You tried to natively install Linux on OS X? It is possible, but hardware support was very lacking back then. I'm not sure how it is now, but I installed Ubuntu and Windows XP on my 2008 aluminum MacBook back in 2009.
Isn't there a setting for that?
btw, did I mention my server is actually a mac mini?
I deeply regret getting it now but hey, it's usable.
Yeah, that and zombies. Look at the global success of stuff like Twilight, Walking Dead and Young Adult fiction in general. That stuff's been "in" for awhile now
Oh man, this second Higurashi soundtrack has some exciting tracks.
Well I would trust these objective tests over others' undisclosed methods' claims, which don't have any real value behind them. Besides, if it really were due to other equipment, then I think it would be the fault of the equipment and not the file format itself, as concluded in Part 1 of the above test. I have yet to see statistically significant evidence that the format itself sounds different.
But you hear files + systems, not files by themselves. The fault would lie in how the equipment plays the files - everyone can agree on that in hypothetical terms. I trust the objective tests more as well, but until you conduct those tests on the systems of the ones making the claims (or at least more systems in general), they don't have nearly as much use.
Huh, I had the feeling the whole vampire thing died down quiet a bit.
Zombies are more popular than they ever were, though.
Hmm, still need to catch up. I'm at ep 4 or so right now
The annoying thing is that I read JoJo only a few months ago. All of the little plot details are still fresh in my head, which makes it slightly boring to watch.
Warning: memage! / image macro-ness! (Click to show)
I found some website that claimed vampires exist, but are merely afflicted by a virus giving them an iron deficiency. XD
Resident Evil is the only zombie franchise I care about. I can tolerate anime vampires as well.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 32 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 53 seconds ago
- › What effect does damping factor have on distortion? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Best closed headphones for Burson 160DS 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 Pro cable options 10 minutes ago
- › SHURE SE *Quick Sale!* Still under warranty. <PRISTINE> 10 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3