Like writing songs about everybodies favorite chuckle**** Lightning, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8193
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That had immense sentimental value, though! (Plus, it made a few people laugh.) Doing a hearing test is too boring for my tastes, until I start publishing audio reviews, at which time it would be of more practical use.
Heyyy buddy! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.
It's probably due to improper testing conditions again.
I've read that. It's a good test, but only uses a limited range of equipment. To really disprove these assertions, you would have to do the test using the systems of the people who made the claims, since the entire reason it supposedly sounds different is due to limitations and/or complications of said equipment.
I heard it's like L4D with vampires and magic. I'm slightly interested....
Steam name plox.
No interest in boosting your audiophool ego? Wow. People here on HF went nuts with this test when it first came out.
Nosgoth is actually decent? I was so damned disappointed to see Squeenix reduce the once great LoK to some F2P ********. I really hope they take that dormant franchise and breathe some life back into it since vampires are hotter now than they've been in forever.
One thing I don't like about xACT is that it leaves an encoder tag filled in.
You tried to natively install Linux on OS X? It is possible, but hardware support was very lacking back then. I'm not sure how it is now, but I installed Ubuntu and Windows XP on my 2008 aluminum MacBook back in 2009.
Isn't there a setting for that?
btw, did I mention my server is actually a mac mini?
I deeply regret getting it now but hey, it's usable.
Yeah, that and zombies. Look at the global success of stuff like Twilight, Walking Dead and Young Adult fiction in general. That stuff's been "in" for awhile now
Oh man, this second Higurashi soundtrack has some exciting tracks.
Well I would trust these objective tests over others' undisclosed methods' claims, which don't have any real value behind them. Besides, if it really were due to other equipment, then I think it would be the fault of the equipment and not the file format itself, as concluded in Part 1 of the above test. I have yet to see statistically significant evidence that the format itself sounds different.
But you hear files + systems, not files by themselves. The fault would lie in how the equipment plays the files - everyone can agree on that in hypothetical terms. I trust the objective tests more as well, but until you conduct those tests on the systems of the ones making the claims (or at least more systems in general), they don't have nearly as much use.
Huh, I had the feeling the whole vampire thing died down quiet a bit.
Zombies are more popular than they ever were, though.
Hmm, still need to catch up. I'm at ep 4 or so right now
The annoying thing is that I read JoJo only a few months ago. All of the little plot details are still fresh in my head, which makes it slightly boring to watch.
Warning: memage! / image macro-ness! (Click to show)
I found some website that claimed vampires exist, but are merely afflicted by a virus giving them an iron deficiency. XD
Resident Evil is the only zombie franchise I care about. I can tolerate anime vampires as well.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 17 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 25 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 37 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › How exactly does an amp effect sound? 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3