Like writing songs about everybodies favorite chuckle**** Lightning, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Yesterday
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8193
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That had immense sentimental value, though! (Plus, it made a few people laugh.) Doing a hearing test is too boring for my tastes, until I start publishing audio reviews, at which time it would be of more practical use.
Heyyy buddy! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.
It's probably due to improper testing conditions again.
I've read that. It's a good test, but only uses a limited range of equipment. To really disprove these assertions, you would have to do the test using the systems of the people who made the claims, since the entire reason it supposedly sounds different is due to limitations and/or complications of said equipment.
I heard it's like L4D with vampires and magic. I'm slightly interested....
Steam name plox.
No interest in boosting your audiophool ego? Wow. People here on HF went nuts with this test when it first came out.
Nosgoth is actually decent? I was so damned disappointed to see Squeenix reduce the once great LoK to some F2P ********. I really hope they take that dormant franchise and breathe some life back into it since vampires are hotter now than they've been in forever.
One thing I don't like about xACT is that it leaves an encoder tag filled in.
You tried to natively install Linux on OS X? It is possible, but hardware support was very lacking back then. I'm not sure how it is now, but I installed Ubuntu and Windows XP on my 2008 aluminum MacBook back in 2009.
Isn't there a setting for that?
btw, did I mention my server is actually a mac mini?
I deeply regret getting it now but hey, it's usable.
Yeah, that and zombies. Look at the global success of stuff like Twilight, Walking Dead and Young Adult fiction in general. That stuff's been "in" for awhile now
Oh man, this second Higurashi soundtrack has some exciting tracks.
Well I would trust these objective tests over others' undisclosed methods' claims, which don't have any real value behind them. Besides, if it really were due to other equipment, then I think it would be the fault of the equipment and not the file format itself, as concluded in Part 1 of the above test. I have yet to see statistically significant evidence that the format itself sounds different.
But you hear files + systems, not files by themselves. The fault would lie in how the equipment plays the files - everyone can agree on that in hypothetical terms. I trust the objective tests more as well, but until you conduct those tests on the systems of the ones making the claims (or at least more systems in general), they don't have nearly as much use.
Huh, I had the feeling the whole vampire thing died down quiet a bit.
Zombies are more popular than they ever were, though.
Hmm, still need to catch up. I'm at ep 4 or so right now
The annoying thing is that I read JoJo only a few months ago. All of the little plot details are still fresh in my head, which makes it slightly boring to watch.
Warning: memage! / image macro-ness! (Click to show)
I found some website that claimed vampires exist, but are merely afflicted by a virus giving them an iron deficiency. XD
Resident Evil is the only zombie franchise I care about. I can tolerate anime vampires as well.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 second ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 13 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 32 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › JVC FX850 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Over the ear IEM's that can take a beating, $100 max 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › M2Tech HiFace 2? 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)