Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8188

post #122806 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

All wrong! It is just spam, scrambled eggs and a bit of caviar on top of rice. The chocolate looking sauce is just soy sauce.

And how'd it taste? Doesn't look tasty to me.
post #122807 of 130919

Yesterday, I saw a post by someone in a random thread who said he blocks everyone who posts in this thread. XD

post #122808 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

All wrong! It is just spam, scrambled eggs and a bit of caviar on top of rice. The chocolate looking sauce is just soy sauce.

And how'd it taste? Doesn't look tasty to me.

It actually taste well above typical standard of the same dish.
post #122809 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Yesterday, I saw a post by someone in a random thread who said he blocks everyone who posts in this thread. XD

He's just jealous of how great we are.
post #122810 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

He's just jealous of how great we are.

 

Real jealous...I mean, that would require monitoring the thread on a consistent basis and all.

post #122811 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Real jealous...I mean, that would require monitoring the thread on a consistent basis and all.

or he's smart enough to write some code to do it for him.
post #122812 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

or he's smart enough to write some code to do it for him.

 

*software to smart jealous guy*: "Heyyy, smart guy! Another social outcast anime freak has dared to post in the forbidden zone. Better go to their profile and block 'em before you have to witness their awesomeness in other threads!" hehe

 

I've actually used software like that in a professional setting. Google Alerts can do it too.


Edited by Music Alchemist - 8/8/14 at 9:47am
post #122813 of 130919
Decided to file a dispute against the seller
Not replying me despite using eBay and email is just too much

I think I would end up with a HD600 instead
post #122814 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Decided to file a dispute against the seller
Not replying me despite using eBay and email is just too much

I think I would end up with a HD600 instead
Huh, what happened?
post #122815 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Decided to file a dispute against the seller
Not replying me despite using eBay and email is just too much

I think I would end up with a HD600 instead

It's weird. Among my few friends, I'm always the one who orders from the sketchy seller with a 30% satisfaction rate and I never get ripped off :/

post #122816 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

It's weird. Among my few friends, I'm always the one who orders from the sketchy seller with a 30% satisfaction rate and I never get ripped off :/

Only bad thing that ever happened to me is that some resistors never arrived I once ordered.
Lost a whopping $3 on that, if not less.
post #122817 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

All wrong! It is just spam, scrambled eggs and a bit of caviar on top of rice. The chocolate looking sauce is just soy sauce.

And how'd it taste? Doesn't look tasty to me.
Spam, eggs and rice is pretty common in Hawaiian cuisine. In Hawaii, the McDonalds there sell spam and eggs over rice as part of their breakfast menu, and people often put soy sauce on top.
post #122818 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Huh, what happened?

My Sennheiser HD580 never came

Now taking a leap of faith on another seller lol

Too tired, I need a good sleep lol
Edited by kaixax555 - 8/8/14 at 10:36am
post #122819 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Spam, eggs and rice is pretty common in Hawaiian cuisine. In Hawaii, the McDonalds there sell spam and eggs over rice as part of their breakfast menu, and people often put soy sauce on top.

Oh really?
The more you know. Seems like a strange combination to me. And I haven't ever had spam, so I wouldn't be able to estimate the taste of the dish very well.
post #122820 of 130919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Spam, eggs and rice is pretty common in Hawaiian cuisine. In Hawaii, the McDonalds there sell spam and eggs over rice as part of their breakfast menu, and people often put soy sauce on top.

Oh really?
The more you know. Seems like a strange combination to me. And I haven't ever had spam, so I wouldn't be able to estimate the taste of the dish very well.
I usually don't put soy sauce on the dish since the spam is already salty enough. Spam basically tastes like luncheon meat, or a salty, low-quality hotdog.

The rice and/or eggs usually dilute the spam's saltiness when eaten together.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge