Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8155

post #122311 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Heck, you aren't even required to show up for a lecture; you just have to do the assignments and tests.

It's best to just show up though. There is a strong correlation between not showing up for lectures and failing the course. While causation may only be partial, the point is that if you always show up for lectures you're bound to put more time in the course. It's hard to diligently do everything by self study and get on the same level as you would have taking all the lectures.

Having said that, I tend to skip a lot of physics lectures. Don't really care about my grade that much in those courses.

Of course, that's a given.

post #122312 of 140730
Hmm, 5 hours screen time and down to 30%. Not sure good or not.
post #122313 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

So....are you going to buy another one or go for something different?

Herro!

Show us the car!

He missed like 50 posts about stupid anime "memes"!

....

What is wrong with you people?

Jgray is never here when you need him....he would have reported the **** out of this.

Legit.

For being awesome?


了解❗️
post #122314 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Having said that, I tend to skip a lot of physics lectures. Don't really care about my grade that much in those courses.

But then hows will ya know to fight them alien mechs with the nanoblackhole shields and sword plasmidlasers when we get tacted fo murking their kingbee blood dawg!

Thu needs of the many my hombre. I'n you're capables hands may land the humans worlds fate...s.

Think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

For being awesome?

Yes you are V, yes you are...
post #122315 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

But then hows will ya know to fight them alien mechs with the nanoblackhole shields and sword plasmidlasers when we get tacted fo murking their kingbee blood dawg!

Thu needs of the many my hombre. I'n you're capables hands may land the humans worlds fate...s.

Think about that.

But, but, with mathematics I could save the world, I think.
I mean, how can you save the world if you don't even understand the topological structure of the phase space of the universe? In fact -- how can you even dare to spread your sandwich without understanding such basic facts?
post #122316 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


But, but, with mathematics I could save the world, I think.
I mean, how can you save the world if you don't even understand the topological structure of the phase space of the universe? In fact -- how can you even dare to spread your sandwich without understanding such basic facts?

I am the Lazerking of Murdervania.

post #122317 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Hmm, 5 hours screen time and down to 30%. Not sure good or not.

That's hella good if it's a phone. I can't even get 2 hours of screen time at 30%.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

So....are you going to buy another one or go for something different?

Herro!

Show us the car!

He missed like 50 posts about stupid anime "memes"!

....

What is wrong with you people?

Jgray is never here when you need him....he would have reported the **** out of this.

Legit.

For being awesome?
 
了解❗️

Totally! 

 

了解 = Ryōkai = Understood

Never noticed!

 

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.


Edited by vantt1 - 8/5/14 at 5:45am
post #122318 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.

It's a weird bold exclamation mark.

post #122319 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post


Totally! 

了解 = Ryōkai = Understood
Never noticed!

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.

It works in both Japanese and Mandarin. Which is how I get by reading certain posters or promo stuff, I read the Chinese characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

It's a weird bold exclamation mark.

Basically the same font as when you install most japanese games.
Edited by Exesteils - 8/5/14 at 5:55am
post #122320 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.

I'm seeing this:

 

post #122321 of 140730
I see a box as well
post #122322 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post


Totally! 

了解 = Ryōkai = Understood
Never noticed!

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.

It works in both Japanese and Mandarin. Which is how I get by reading certain posters or promo stuff, I read the Chinese characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

It's a weird bold exclamation mark.

Basically the same font as when you install most japanese games.

Yeah, "ryōkai" sounds very similar in Cantonese, which is "liu5 gai2" (using the jyutping system; basically romaji for Cantonese), but in Mandarin it's something like "liu jie" or something. 

 

How do you get that font?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.

I'm seeing this:

 

Now I'm seeing two squares on Mac:

 


Edited by vantt1 - 8/5/14 at 6:35am
post #122323 of 140730

No wait I see it now. I can see it in Safari but not in Chrome.

 


Edited by vantt1 - 8/5/14 at 6:35am
post #122324 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

But, but, with mathematics I could save the world, I think.
I mean, how can you save the world if you don't even understand the topological structure of the phase space of the universe? In fact -- how can you even dare to spread your sandwich without understanding such basic facts?

post #122325 of 140730
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Hmm, 5 hours screen time and down to 30%. Not sure good or not.
That's hella good if it's a phone. I can't even get 2 hours of screen time at 30%.



Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

So....are you going to buy another one or go for something different?


Herro!


Show us the car!


He missed like 50 posts about stupid anime "memes"!


....


What is wrong with you people?


Jgray is never here when you need him....he would have reported the **** out of this.


Legit.


For being awesome?

 

了解❗️
Totally! 

了解 = Ryōkai = Understood
Never noticed!

By the way, what's ❗️? I only see it as a square.
Was on my Z1, reading LN and surfing for long time. Using wifi seems to drain less.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge