Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8083

post #121231 of 140119
F***k

Good songs tom.
The iPhone can be a good gaming platform.
You should have taken a camera out and pointed at the car while saying Neat!
Animal Liberation by Peter Singer.
I had a chance to try the UERM but didn't.
I liked Blood+
....

ugh I'm not going back to quote everything.
post #121232 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Is that Anna from Frozen?


Well then.... My list of places to visit just keeps growing by the day.

http://kotaku.com/tokyos-new-final-fantasy-cafe-is-beautiful-1613179423

Nope...


Guess my drawing is a fail lol
post #121233 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Nope...


Guess my drawing is a fail lol

Use it as a stepping stone to winhood.

Animethumbsupwithtonguestickingout.gif
post #121234 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

Blood+ pop quiz! (only answer if you haven't seen it and my previous image posts!)

Can you guess which is the heroine and which is the villain? :D

That's the same person twice.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

4820_8572.jpeg

:-D

xD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

I just created this GIF!

 

 

It's based on some personal experiences :tongue_smile:

Just stop caring. It's not like you are missing something.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post



So far so good I guess...

Really nice, man!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Well then.... My list of places to visit just keeps growing by the day.
http://kotaku.com/tokyos-new-final-fantasy-cafe-is-beautiful-1613179423

That is so ******* nerdy. Need to go there.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Good songs tom.

Aye.

post #121235 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

That's the same person twice.

 

LOL. Trust me, it's not.

post #121236 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

LOL. Trust me, it's not.

I trust you.
In this case I'll go ahead and guess that neither of them is a villain. Because there are no villains in Blood+.
Blood+ is just some SoL moeblob show devoid of story and characters with a multi-dimensional personality.
Get your facts straight, yo.

post #121237 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I trust you.
In this case I'll go ahead and guess that neither of them is a villain. Because there are no villains in Blood+.
Blood+ is just some SoL moeblob show devoid of story and characters with a multi-dimensional personality.
Get your facts straight, yo.

 

I thought you'd never seen Blood+ :blink:

post #121238 of 140119
Dayum Tom dem fighting words homieeee.
Dial it back a couple notches will ya.

Here: NSFF (Click to show)
Got ya!

Hehehe.
post #121239 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

I thought you'd never seen Blood+ :blink:

Close to a hundred times now! :D
My MAL list is just a miserable pile of lies.
More or less....I watched all these shows, but always turned of the sound and instead let Blood+ run in the background.
Fate/Zero visuals + Blood+ audio = Best animu.
:ksc75smile:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Dayum Tom dem fighting words homieeee.
Dial it back a couple notches will ya.

Here: NSFF (Click to show)
Got ya!

Hehehe.

Are you avin a giggle, mate?

post #121240 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Are you avin a giggle, mate?
...
tumblr_miuprxA4Sn1r3uq66o1_500.gif
post #121241 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

 

That is so ******* nerdy. Need to go there.

 

 

I know not to judge food based on review site photos but that bacon burger looks delicious.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


...
tumblr_miuprxA4Sn1r3uq66o1_500.gif



Oh god my sides.

post #121242 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Close to a hundred times now! :D
My MAL list is just a miserable pile of lies.
More or less....I watched all these shows, but always turned of the sound and instead let Blood+ run in the background.
Fate/Zero visuals + Blood+ audio = Best animu.
:ksc75smile:

 

Now I'm even more confused. At least one thing we can agree on is that the Blood+ soundtrack is awesome!

post #121243 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Now I'm even more confused. At least one thing we can agree on is that the Blood+ soundtrack is awesome!

Haven't listened to a lot of it but I guess I can subscribe to that.

post #121244 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Haven't listened to a lot of it but I guess I can subscribe to that.

 

You let the audio of Blood+ play in the background while watching tons of other anime, yet haven't heard much of the soundtrack?

post #121245 of 140119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

You let the audio of Blood+ play in the background while watching tons of other anime, yet haven't heard much of the soundtrack?

That was a joke. One of my "I just came back home from playing billard for two hours"-jokes.
I know it's hilarious.
I'm here all week, folks!



No, I never watched Blood+. Probably never will. Your review can be as glowing as it wants.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge