Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8049
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not a great idea to bring this up in the first place.
Yeah, I kinda noped out of replying to that one
I was too lazy to fully edit the quote
Haha my cat is around 12 years old already. She's a majestic old feline she is. All the rest are gone unfortunately!
Is it? Do you want it to be? That is the question.
Is Boogiepop Phantom really supposed to look like this or is my version broken?
I know it's a semi-old show that is super not in HD and really atmospheric etc but.....this kind of looks like a TV rip to me.
Hahaha. Woosh. Now I'm thinking about an episode of RIN ~Daughters Of Mnemosyne~ again.
My cat story is about a cat I owned for around that long.
Anyway, this news article reminded me of a certain nice boat.
Real life yandere. Scary stuff.
Haven't watched that stuff yet. Worth watching?
Hmmm, I'm going to bed now so now might not be the best time to tell your tale :3
I think they realized that this whole anime is a bad idea and cancelled it. They already have enough money through the game, so why bother making a cash-cow anime that no one needs?
Same thing with the Super Sonico one....
Knowing now how young you are, and with a DVD cover as messed up as this...
Warning: messed up DVD cover! (Click to show)
...are you sure you want to see it?
That does look interesting.
Horror Yuri Action with lots of gore.....hmmmmm.
You really do like gore, don't you?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new Headphone 40 seconds ago
- › Grado wood makers & sellers thread 52 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)