Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8036

post #120526 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

 

Once I become more efficient at creating on-the-spot memes, my comebacks shall be glorious!

 

I appreciate great comebacks! I'm a constant smart ass and it's always more fun when someone is able to quip back and forth.

post #120527 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

You also need a good DAC. Read Cortazar's posts on this page. He used a powerful amp with a lesser DAC and didn't like the Abyss, but then used a better DAC with a built-in preamp (without using the previous amp) and loved them just as much as the SR-009.

 

lol, I wasn't boasting; just making an observation in response to a comment.

I think if the Abyss could file a restraining order against you, it would have done that a long time ago. Stalker.

How modest you are!

post #120528 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post


Oh sweet Joe S. in the hizzizzle. Since you're already here, a few questions. Do you find Usagi's seiyuu to be as incredibly grating on the ears as I do? I get that she's kind of this legend and all but ye gads man. What was goin on in the casting director's mind with that? And wassup with KyoAni amirite? Just stop dickin around with all this moeblob crap and give us more Haruhi already. And on the subject of linearity, is flat really justice? I mean really.

xD

post #120529 of 151063
@Boris: My phone wallpaper, thought you asked.

Here:
post #120530 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I think if the Abyss could file a restraining order against you, it would have done that a long time ago. Stalker.

 

I'm not a stalker, I swear!

 

post #120531 of 151063
If the Abyss were an anthropomorphic device, you'd have it tied up in a dank basement somewhere I'm sure.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose...
post #120532 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

So... party in Kentucky? I could be down for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

What are you gonna do, watch us play? :rolleyes::D

 

It can take over 100 hours to get everything there is in the game, so I don't know how this will be managed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

I make a great cheerleader. My mini-shirt and pom poms are amazing motivators; mainly because you'll do anything to avoid seeing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Once I become more efficient at creating on-the-spot memes, my comebacks shall be glorious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

I appreciate great comebacks! I'm a constant smart ass and it's always more fun when someone is able to quip back and forth

 

Only obligations are some beers, a couch, and a television. I have those things. Kentucky, hooo! (or wherever else. I don't care really lol)

post #120533 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

If the Abyss were an anthropomorphic device, you'd have it tied up in a dank basement somewhere I'm sure.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose...

 

 

Oh, I am having fun with this...but I'll stop.

post #120534 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spada05 View Post

 

Only obligations are some beers, a couch, and a television. I have those things. Kentucky, hooo! (or wherever else. I don't care really lol)

 

Beer could be provided. And Johnnie Walker. I'm not a beer drinker but I enjoy a nice cider and other adult beverages.

post #120535 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spada05 View Post
 

Only obligations are some beers, a couch, and a television. I have those things. Kentucky, hooo! (or wherever else. I don't care really lol)

 

One or more of the participants would have to stay at a hotel or something, unless it turns into a slumber party. XD

 

Hey, I made some pretty funny posts recently. Try catching up when you can.

 

@AxelCloris Have you played through Final Fantasy IX yet? Don't spoil anything for Spada. :D

post #120536 of 151063

I had ice cream for brunch this morning.

 

I don't even.

 

EDIT: The cup's in front of me again. What is life.


Edited by BucketInABucket - 7/27/14 at 8:54am
post #120537 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

Beer could be provided. And Johnnie Walker. I'm not a beer drinker but I enjoy a nice cider and other adult beverages.

 

I'm pretty much only a beer drinker.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

One or more of the participants would have to stay at a hotel or something, unless it turns into a slumber party. XD

 

Hey, I made some pretty funny posts recently. Try catching up when you can.

 

@AxelCloris Have you played through Final Fantasy IX yet? Don't spoil anything for Spada. :D

 

Hah, well. There's a couch? I live off of Mall Rd, which is basically the epicenter of Florence. Hotels abound. 

 

I read through pretty much all of the stuff, but if I tried responding to a mountain of 100 posts I might die. Keep working on your meme posting though, it's cringey but generally quite amusing. :)

 

AAAAAND YES NO SPOILERS PLEASE. I have only experienced the beginning of the game.

post #120538 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

I had ice cream for brunch this morning.

 

I don't even.

 

Flexing those freedom muscles. 

post #120539 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

 

One or more of the participants would have to stay at a hotel or something, unless it turns into a slumber party. XD

 

Hey, I made some pretty funny posts recently. Try catching up when you can.

 

@AxelCloris Have you played through Final Fantasy IX yet? Don't spoil anything for Spada. :D

 

I'll just say that Vivi is my spirit guide.

post #120540 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spada05 View Post
 

 

Flexing those freedom muscles. 

I opened the freezer this morning because I wanted to make something to eat for brunch. Then I saw the ice cream tub.

 

Welp, there went half of it. The other half is disappearing as I speak :o 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge