Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7985

post #119761 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Just remember, you owe it all to me, Naked Snake.

 

 

Someone just told me I sounded like Solid Snake lol 

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122381776&postcount=309

post #119762 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Then you probably missed all my marvelous shenanigans!

 

What do you use the KGSSHV with?


Yup I missed them all =_=

 

Apparantly it is only used to decorate my room now XD

post #119763 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Quality over quantity, my friend.

 

...And just for that, I'm quoting this yet again, since your glasses are apparently too thick to notice. :veryevil:

 

 

I- I'm sorry ;_;


Screw the rules, I have gifs.

post #119764 of 151060
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post


Yup I missed them all =_=

 

Apparantly it is only used to decorate my room now XD

 

Always good to have a KGSSHV lying around for whenever the occasion calls for it. :o

post #119765 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Skipped 180+ pages :D

post #119766 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Not that it's that important...

 

but new purchase arrived :>

 

 

It fits! no need for an extender jack XD

 

Are those the customs or just the TG still?

post #119767 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post
 

Someone just told me I sounded like Solid Snake lol 

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122381776&postcount=309

 

To clarify to those who aren't familiar, that action figure is Naked Snake (aka Big Boss) from the Metal Gear series - not to be confused with Solid Snake, his clone.

 

I think it's far more uncanny how (at least in the videos on MGS4) the voice actor for Solid Snake looks just like him.

 

"we also need a small plastic snake"...lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Yup I missed them all =_=

 

Apparantly it is only used to decorate my room now XD

 

bahaha! What was it used with in the past, then?

 

I made some interesting posts, if you're ever in need of entertainment.

post #119768 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post
 

Are those the customs or just the TG still?

 

Just the TG. FitEar's CIEMs are clear, unless they offer custom designs I don't know about.

post #119769 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Always good to have a KGSSHV lying around for whenever the occasion calls for it. :o

Yup thats basically the reason I picked it up, so little commercially available choices for electrostat amp out there..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

This character looks very PA...

post #119770 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Yup thats basically the reason I picked it up, so little commercially available choices for electrostat amp out there..

 

I would love to compare the BHSE, T2, and KGSSHV someday!

post #119771 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

 

This character looks very PA...

Yep, it's Konatsu from Tari Tari; animated by P.A.

 

 

Warning: another GIF!!! (Click to show)

Edited by vantt1 - 7/23/14 at 9:16pm
post #119772 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

To clarify to those who aren't familiar, that action figure is Naked Snake (aka Big Boss) from the Metal Gear series - not to be confused with Solid Snake, his clone.

 

I think it's far more uncanny how (at least in the videos on MGS4) the voice actor for Solid Snake looks just like him.

 

"we also need a small plastic snake"...lol

 

 

bahaha! What was it used with in the past, then?

 

I made some interesting posts, if you're ever in need of entertainment.

lol, I'm pretty sure most of the posters in this thread are well versed enough in nerd culture to distinguish between Naked, Solid, Liquid and Solidus. And yeah, Hayter's a big time fan, I think he even penned an MGS film script at one point in time. Which is probably all the more strange that Kiefer is the new Boss. He doesn't seem to even speak all that much in the trailers I've seen, makes me wonder why they sprang for Kief in the first place. 

 

After that guy called me out, I recorded this (warning: language):

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IZo9m0yrYB

 

I remembered Eve talkin bout springing for customs is why I thought it might've been the MH. 

post #119773 of 151060
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

 

I would love to compare the BHSE, T2, and KGSSHV someday!

 

Build them! You can make all sorts of great electrostatic amps.

post #119774 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

bahaha! What was it used with in the past, then?

 

I made some interesting posts, if you're ever in need of entertainment.

I did listen with a 007mk1 connected to it for a few hours when I bought it from the seller/builder, that's all.

It was basically just that one day I came over a KGSSHV sale thread on a local forum, and thought the pricing was good. (IIRC the seller had just built himself a Megatron that time)

Hopefully I will be able to sort up some space around my PC and get something to use with it in future orz..

post #119775 of 151060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Just the TG. FitEar's CIEMs are clear, unless they offer custom designs I don't know about.

You can have black customs as well. Or all blue, or all red. Just most choose clear to see the beautiful craftsmanship.

 

@the other bird

 

My MH335DWs won't be here until a couple more weeks. I really hope I get them before I go to uni

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge