Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7982

post #119716 of 153675
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I actually waited until Commie Subs released their version of Free! for once, instead of Horrible Subs. XD

Were they the ones who did the "Even gayer swimming!" in the OP sequence?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

LOL.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

I've only known Spada for a short while, but he's already my favorite member here! =D

 

There's a Teen Titans parody series called Teen Titans Go! where (I think) they intentionally made it as stupid as possible, in a comedic way. (The original Teen Titans is very dark and serious for a kid's show.)

 

It's like...from this:

 


...to this:

 

That was fast.

 

Teen Titans was actually one of those kids shows I thought was pretty good. The only other ones I could actually sit down and watch were Fairly Odd Parents, Phineas and Ferb (yeah, start poking fun at me), Regular Show, and Adventure Time, not that it matters because I don't have cable anymore.

post #119717 of 153675

Just got word that I'll visit my cousin in Lisboa next month :biggrin:

post #119718 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

 

Does this mean you weren't sure either, or were you just helping him out?

Both, but you already provided an answer at the time of posting so it was more the former.

post #119719 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Were they the ones who did the "Even gayer swimming!" in the OP sequence?

Yep :wink_face: 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bahahahaha, brilliant!

 

LOL which sub group is that?

 

Commie subs. XD
 
post #119720 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

LOL. My uncle saw the movie The Ring and when he came back home, the TV was on...with that static. (Turned out to be from a power outage, but still creepy.)

Now imagine finding the cassette itself. From what I've heard, part of the movie's promotional stunts was leaving copies of "that" VHS tape in public places.
post #119721 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Do you remember what file format the 3rd track was?

 

All has been laid bare...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

That was fast.

 

Teen Titans was actually one of those kids shows I thought was pretty good. The only other ones I could actually sit down and watch were Fairly Odd Parents, Phineas and Ferb (yeah, start poking fun at me), Regular Show, and Adventure Time, not that it matters because I don't have cable anymore.

 

What was fast? That post was made shortly after waking up. XD

 

Teen Titans is awesome. Hey Arnold! and Invader Zim too.

post #119722 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

But hardly anyone is using this whole @ thing.
Hmmmmm whatever floats your boat, I guess. I check my emails maybe twice a day so....

 

There are at least two good reasons to retain the email notifications:

 

1.) To know when you've been quoted, mentioned, or given reputation in threads you are not subscribed to.

 

2.) To efficiently restore quotes in a reply that got botched.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Both, but you already provided an answer at the time of posting so it was more the former.

 

School Rumble is one of the funniest series I've seen.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Now imagine finding the cassette itself. From what I've heard, part of the movie's promotional stunts was leaving copies of "that" VHS tape in public places.

 

Wow, haha!

post #119723 of 153675
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

What was fast? That post was made shortly after waking up. XD

Spada.

post #119724 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

All has been laid bare...

 

 

 

What was fast? That post was made shortly after waking up. XD

 

Teen Titans is awesome. Hey Arnold! and Invader Zim too.

Have you seen this?

 


Wouldn't it be cool if the USB 3.0 standard adopted Samsung's existing 11-pin Micro USB connector that's virtually the same size as the old 2.0 Micro connector?

 

   

 

It certainly beats this ugly thing:

 

 

I know, the pinout is completely different. But it would be like Apple's contribution of the Mini Displayport connector to Intel's Thunderbolt specification, which is also cool.


Edited by vantt1 - 7/23/14 at 5:37pm
post #119725 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Have you seen this?

 

 

Epic. Too bad it isn't a real movie.

post #119726 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Spada.

 

Oh, I didn't even notice you included that part in the quote. He's pretty cool and open-minded!

post #119727 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

There are at least two good reasons to retain the email notifications:

1.) To know when you've been quoted, mentioned, or given reputation in threads you are not subscribed to.

 

2.) To efficiently restore quotes in a reply that got botched.

Meh, I've been a member here for over one and a half years now and never felt the urge to turn the notifications back on. And like I said, I rarely check my emails and don't want to get everything cluttered with "You got quoted! Reply back, scum!" or "Someone voted your post up! Congrats on the epeen enlargment!" HF mails.

 


Almost 3am. Need to get up at 8.....

Oyasumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

post #119728 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


 

post #119729 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Meh, I've been a member here for over one and a half years now and never felt the urge to turn the notifications back on. And like I said, I rarely check my emails and don't want to get everything cluttered with "You got quoted! Reply back, scum!" or "Someone voted your post up! Congrats on the epeen enlargment!" HF mails.

 

But do you post in a lot of threads? I only subscribe to the ones I want to keep up-to-date on and don't check all the other threads unless someone quotes me - which I wouldn't know about without the notification. I even placed a notice to newbies in my signature, since so many of them don't bother quoting.

 

lol. In other news... "Watch furious anime girls" is an email subject line in my spam folder.


Edited by Music Alchemist - 7/23/14 at 5:52pm
post #119730 of 153675
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


 

Monogatari series. Watch it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge