Correction: Cocoa is always high.
So am I, but I always post at work, sometimes about work stuff!
Can anyone here recommend a good "ultrabook"?
- I'd like to keep it closer to 3lbs, the lower the better.
- at least 1080p
- closer to a 13-inch screen
- minimum 2 USB ports but 3 would be amazing
- i5 would be ideal, as i7 would likely get me into more than I'd like to pay territory
- a keyboard with firm bracing and no mushiness. This one is pretty high up on my list of needs for spending ultrabook money.
Any help would be appreciated.
This is going to sound cliché, but maybe a MacBook Pro 13"? Scissor keyboard doesn't feel mushy, i5 processor, 2 USB 3.0 ports, at least 1080p, 0.5 lbs over your weight limit.
The Air hasn't gotten the Retina Display treatment...yet.
Woah what the heck? Hall effect keyboards are such a thing? o.0
Once you go Mac, you never go back. I would have gotten the Air 13" if it had an at least 1080p screen.
Now i want to install some ps1 emulator LOL this looks fun...
as for r-type, if you haven't tried it before do try, the good part of the game is in front of the plane there is a ball which could eat up bullets and store it as power to release special skills,
very hard and very fun
The name ''hall effect'', i thought is a game lol
Yep, I was about to say "Mass Effect" while browsing through posts to quote, but it's been mentioned already.
1. Edit post to break forum rules
2. Flag your own post
3. Mod will delete your post
4. lol jks
The high quality anime tracker
I know that feel...
By the looks of it, you quoted some stuff but then deleted it which changed the indentation.
Bowei right now:
10 episodes into NGNL...
NGNL Spoiler-ish through #10 (Click to show)
My reaction when 12 episode anime's plot starts to get interesting at the end of the season
I also know this feel...it happens when I'm using my phone's WiFi tethering. The multi-quote button disappears from the bottom right corner.