or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7844

post #117646 of 157362
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Head-fi Official Nekomimi Thread

It must be done....

We can change title for awhile. :p

post #117647 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Barack Obama episode 2 was pretty good. That little girl is annoying as heck though. She has the ear-raping kind of voice like Usagi in Sailor Moon: Crystal.

??? What did I miss?

post #117648 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

We can change title for awhile. :p

I think we already have a nekomimi thread in the HF group or the off-topic section.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

??? What did I miss?

Barakamon.
Watch it, it's good.

post #117649 of 157362

Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2

 

Really liked this episode and that soundtrack is godly.

 

SAO II Episode 2

 

The only nice thing I can say to this episode is that GGO players don't act like immature 12 year old kids who swear and scream at everything.

Otherwise it's an episode with pretty much nothing in it, more like Episode 1.5.

post #117650 of 157362
Missed the train home. Next will come in an hour. :-/
post #117651 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Missed the train home. Next will come in an hour. :-/

Better late than never tomorrow.
post #117652 of 157362
At airport on laptop, people behind me giving me looks scrolling through the catgirl pics, thanks guys ~_~
post #117653 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

We can change title for awhile. :p

This idea is evil, 

don't wait and do it!! :D

post #117654 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Missed the train home. Next will come in an hour. :-/

Better late than never tomorrow.

Not gonna disagree, but still I'm angry at myself. Especially since it were my relatives that bought the ticket. It would be less annoying if it was my money I have to get back now (luckily, there's a possibility of getting back most of that).
post #117655 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

At airport on laptop, people behind me giving me looks scrolling through the catgirl pics, thanks guys ~_~

You have much to learn, should have invited them to join in and find more catgirl pictures.
post #117656 of 157362

I love Space Dandy.

Why? Because it's bursting with creativity, random BS and too many funny moments :)
Having a different director for pretty much every episode is absolutely ingenious.

post #117657 of 157362

Second episode of Akame ga kill was surprisingly good! I enjoyed it better than the first episode.


Edited by VortexBlast - 7/13/14 at 10:43am
post #117658 of 157362
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

At airport on laptop, people behind me giving me looks scrolling through the catgirl pics, thanks guys ~_~

Haha. It's okay, those people are just ignorant of the true light.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

This idea is evil, 

don't wait and do it!! :D

I'll do it during a holiday or something.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I love Space Dandy.

Why? Because it's bursting with creativity, random BS and too many funny moments :)
Having a different director for pretty much every episode is absolutely ingenious.

Dandy was actually the cool guy he wanted to be this episode. When he's on clutch he does not disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

Second episode of Akagame ga kill was surprisingly good! I enjoyed it better than the first episode.

This.

post #117659 of 157362

Barack Obama episode 2

Yup, really nice.
For once we get a show with a little girl in it that is not ridiculously oversexualized! No stupid loli **** is always a plus in my books.
I like her VA. Very fitting.
And even though this show takes place on the most inaka island ever, we still get the obligatory rotten girl :P

post #117660 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Barack Obama episode 2


Yup, really nice.

For once we get a show with a little girl in it that is not ridiculously oversexualized! No stupid loli **** is always a plus in my books.

I like her VA. Very fitting.

And even though this show takes place on the most inaka island ever, we still get the obligatory rotten girl :P

Will give this show a shot. I literally was like "Barack Obama anime... I gotta see this." Only half disappointed as I was gonna probably skip this one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge