Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7825

post #117361 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh my god, you guys need to go download Ham and Cheese's subs for Jinsei and watch them. I wasn't gonna watch the show but now I am...


Uhh... okay...?

 

*skeptic face*

 

EDIT: I'm not getting any seeders....


Edited by akiroz - 7/10/14 at 9:22am
post #117362 of 152004

@Tokyo Ghoul 02

 

lol who turned off the lights?? I have no idea what just happened....

 

 

just what on earth was that???? what unholy object deserve such heavy censoring???

 

Guess we'll never know until the BD comes out...

post #117363 of 152004
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

@Tokyo Ghoul 02

 

lol who turned off the lights?? I have no idea what just happened....

 

 

just what on earth was that???? what unholy object deserve such heavy censoring???

 

Guess we'll never know until the BD comes out...

This. wtf was happening?

post #117364 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

@Tokyo Ghoul 02

 

lol who turned off the lights?? I have no idea what just happened....

 

 

just what on earth was that???? what unholy object deserve such heavy censoring???

 

Guess we'll never know until the BD comes out...

I hate stuff like this. So tempted to drop this show.

post #117365 of 152004

Awesome megathread! may come back here time to time to lurk or post!

 

My latest guilty indulgence is Seikoku no Dragonar. I honestly think it is decidedly mediocre at best and there are many things that irk me about it. BUT for some reason I have a thing for Silvia, whatever :p That is even when I find Sakura Ayane is trying too hard with voice acting. I think she's just perfect with upbeat airheads like Buratei Marii or Enomoto Yuiko, but not quite versatile like certain other seiyuus. Strictly IMO! Speaking of Sakura Ayane, I liked her a lot in WIXOSS (a very intriguing show that totally off guard, btw) as Yuzuki.

 

I didn't get a chance to close up on Sunday shows from the last season so shows from this season will have to wait a few more days. Got everything covered Monday through Saturday, came away with the following favorites: JoJo 3rd season, Isshukan Friends, Mangaka-san to Assistant-San, and WIXOSS. What did you guys like from the last season?

 

On a totally unrelated note, I've been having some fun with this android app: http://goo.gl/nauGJY (not my own recording). I know live2d has existed for some time, but this is the first such app that I actually purchased. TBH Noir was my least favorite with just watching anime (don't have a console to play the games :(), but not so any more! Only if words could describe just how adorable she is in this one!


Edited by MikoLayer - 7/10/14 at 10:45am
post #117366 of 152004


I know my phone's old but ugh face. Maybe they'll pull a rabbit out of a hat when announcing battery life for the 6...
post #117367 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post



I know my phone's old but ugh face. Maybe they'll pull a rabbit out of a hat when announcing battery life for the 6...

ahhh the perverted little kitten!

post #117368 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikoLayer View Post
 

Awesome megathread! may come back here time to time to lurk or post!

 

My latest guilty indulgence is Seikoku no Dragonar.

 

What did you guys like from the last season?

Please do that.

May God have mercy on your soul because Seikoku no Dragonar has none.

Mushishi. Everything else I watched was just meh.

 


What the fudge is wrong with this chick?!


She keeps acting like MC lady is completely retarded and needs to be protected from everything.
Not cool.


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 7/10/14 at 10:57am
post #117369 of 152004

I did say it was my guilty indulgence for a reason! Yeah mediocre is probably being too generous. But I am already into like 9 episodes of it so whatever lol

post #117370 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikoLayer View Post

ahhh the perverted little kitten!

Kawaii!

http://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-showing-sword-art-online-demo-for-the-oculus-rift-at-anime-expo-breaking/
post #117371 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bahahahaha, brilliant!

 

lol'd at this literally! Pure win! Did sit thru the first season, not sure if will do the same for the second...

post #117372 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikoLayer View Post

 

On a totally unrelated note, I've been having some fun with this android app: http://goo.gl/nauGJY (not my own recording). I know live2d has existed for some time, but this is the first such app that I actually purchased. TBH Noir was my least favorite with just watching anime (don't have a console to play the games :(), but not so any more! Only if words could describe just how adorable she is in this one!

 

Damn that's pretty cool, never even knew live2d existed....

post #117373 of 152004

Glasslip episode 2

What is wrong with this show?!
......
Nope. I'm out. Too much BS.

I was actually looking forward to this show  :|
I need some Psycho-Pass and Zankyou no Terror right now.


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 7/10/14 at 11:17am
post #117374 of 152004

will they try to fry my brain if I try to sign off in the middle of it?

post #117375 of 152004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 


May God have mercy on your soul because Seikoku no Dragonar has none.
 

 


What the fudge is wrong with this chick?!


She keeps acting like MC lady is completely retarded and needs to be protected from everything.
Not cool.

 

Dragonar was quite enjoyable for me..... :|

 

what show is this?

 

 

 

Hmmm.... not surprised.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge