- 11,174 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Audio Club - UW Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7824
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nah air would not have enough inertia to wobble like that... it's probably something like water
I don't think it's the VA's fault but yeah, Usagi is annoying as hell.
9 episodes into Gokukoku no Brynhildr. When the story comes to a certain point, It's easy to predict what's going to happen next. But so far so good, although the character development isn't as well done as, say, Angel Beats or Clannad when it's trying to earn your empathy. I appreciate its efforts with fanservice, but often it's ill-timed.
So I just bought this album on iTunes, and it cost $23 in Australia instead of $13 in the US... It's like I still had to pay shipping for the darn thing.
Here's the crossfade; One of my favourite Vocaloid albums.
That's a good thing. Also, get more desks!
TI4 Playoffs!! 10.5 million aaaaaand.... My favourite lost their opening match.
Hmmm no not really.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 16 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › do i need a sound card/dac if im using optical out? 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)