Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7823

post #117331 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

EVERYONE! CLAN EMERGENCY NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

Warren just let me know that he made a new HF group and will soon push AAMML out of HF top 5

 

WE NEED COUNTERMEASURES!

 

At the ready men! Have all your friends reqeust to join the muster race group!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/groups/popular/

I don't understand...

post #117332 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I agree now after watching 1min of it

I had to stop it and delete it at the male panty shot. 

 

:(

Thanks.

As if Warren could pull that of.

post #117333 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post
 

I don't understand...

 

Click and ask to join the group page for AAMML!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Thanks.

As if Warren could pull that of.

He does, and has.......


 

 

a few mintes into new Sailor Moon anime

 

Gosh her voice is annoying

 

Edit:

While typing this

 

"I'm in the 8th grade, 14 years old"

 

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

post #117334 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

Click and ask to join the group page for AAMML!

He does, and has.......


 

 

a few mintes into new Sailor Moon anime

 

Gosh her voice is annoying

 

Edit:

While typing this

 

"I'm in the 8th grade, 14 years old"

 

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

Done :)

post #117335 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post
 

Done :)

THANKS!

 

yes! My minions!

post #117336 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

THANKS!

 

yes! My minions!

Lol

post #117337 of 119702

Sailor Moon 

 

95% off sale!!!?!?!?! WTF?A?ARE they crazy?

post #117338 of 119702

@ TYG

 

Is that a German Iron cross!!?!?! da hell

post #117339 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Sailor Moon 

 

95% off sale!!!?!?!?! WTF?A?ARE they crazy?

Where?

post #117340 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post
 

Where?

In the show lol.

 

The store had some crazy 95% sale. .................................

 

 

But still, they choose the worst VA. The voice is SO FRICKING annoying. 

post #117341 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

In the show lol.

 

The store had some crazy 95% sale. .................................

 

 

But still, they choose the worst VA. The voice is SO FRICKING annoying. 

Oh man, I thought you meant an actual store. I was about to order like $100-$200 worth of merchandise at the 95% off sale and resell it.

 

Shucks...:(

post #117342 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post
 

Oh man, I thought you meant an actual store. I was about to order like $100-$200 worth of merchandise at the 95% off sale and resell it.

 

Shucks...:(

lol

 

Shipping almost always kills it. 

 

 

Anyway, the VA for the new sailor moon is the same as the old one....so its basically a VA trying to sound young. 

 

 

 

lol at the episode though. So realistic in some parts

 

'how do i Kick butt?'

post #117343 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

lol

Shipping almost always kills it. 


Anyway, the VA for the new sailor moon is the same as the old one....so its basically a VA trying to sound young. 



lol at the episode though. So realistic in some parts

'how do i Kick butt?'

Perhaps I'll check it out. My first reaction to the art style was *oh god shoujo*.

Eh maybe I should watch SM it's something to watch till TG and Akame Ga Kiru show there second episodes.

Also anyone know why the bottlehead amps have been selling slowly on the FS forum? Been trying to sell mine for ages. In comparison I sold my Burson and Valhalla in one day in the past.

Is there some new amp that people prefer over the crack?

Is my luck just bad?

Been wanting to ask these questions panda man.
post #117344 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

This. Do we even use it?

 

How do we even have 42 members?

 

I feel terrible about requesting to join, now. I'm going to make it 43 and ruin a perfectly good Hitchhiker's reference (if approved).

post #117345 of 119702
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post


Perhaps I'll check it out. My first reaction to the art style was *oh god shoujo*.

Eh maybe I should watch SM it's something to watch till TG and Akame Ga Kiru show there second episodes.

Also anyone know why the bottlehead amps have been selling slowly on the FS forum? Been trying to sell mine for ages. In comparison I sold my Burson and Valhalla in one day in the past.

Is there some new amp that people prefer over the crack?

Is my luck just bad?

Been wanting to ask these questions panda man.

It's nothing special TODAY, but it did help create/popularize the idea of shoujou and what not TODAY WHICH IS WHY IT MAY SEEM BORING

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge