or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7789

post #116821 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Well cartoons aren't part of my childhood so it's just horrible for me.

They are part of my childhood, but they were all dutch-dubbed. Now when I hear them I just cringe an unbelievable amount.
post #116822 of 157460
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=849935

Well, it's only Steam family sharing, but still...
post #116823 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=849935

Well, it's only Steam family sharing, but still...

Neat.

 


The first episode of Barakamon was really nice :)
A lot like Non Non Biyori.

post #116824 of 157460
How do you guys post so much in here? Don't you guys have jobs? o_O
post #116825 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

How do you guys post so much in here? Don't you guys have jobs? o_O

Uhhh... not me~ :rolleyes:

post #116826 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

How do you guys post so much in here? Don't you guys have jobs? o_O

Yes, I have a job, and I post here during working hours too, sometimes even about work :p


This is probably why I dislike the new Sailor Moon more than not; trying to recreate the 90's sharp nose style.

 

It subtly changes between cuts of the same scene! (Click to show)

 

But after seeing the OP, I might be able to handle it. The other characters seem to be animated better than Usagi.


Edited by vantt1 - 7/6/14 at 5:37am
post #116827 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

This is probably why I dislike the new Sailor Moon more than not; trying to recreate the 90's sharp nose style.

 

But after seeing the OP, I might be able to handle it. The other characters seem to be animated better than Usagi.

Meh, even if I could stand the artwork, Usagi is probably the most annoying and obnoxious character I have ever seen in my life....

I'm not sure who the target audience is suppose to be but it's definitely not me.


Edited by akiroz - 7/6/14 at 5:46am
post #116828 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

How do you guys post so much in here? Don't you guys have jobs? o_O

Not really. But if I had one, it would not keep me from posting here (most likely).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Meh, even if I could stand the artwork, Usagi is probably the most annoying and obnoxious character I have ever seen in my life....

I'm not sure who the target audience is suppose to be but it's definitely not me.

Super Sonico is worse. Or this bloke from Mahouka.

post #116829 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

The first episode of Barakamon was really nice :)
A lot like Non Non Biyori.


Less SoL, more comedy. But yeah, very nice 1st episode.


How's you feel about Aldnoah?

post #116830 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Super Sonico is worse. Or this bloke from Mahouka.

Who?

I thought sonico was alright but maybe that's just me.... The anime was boring but nowhere near annoying for me.

post #116831 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


How's you feel about Aldnoah?

Setting reminds me of gundam seed.

post #116832 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Setting reminds me of gundam seed.



And Unicorn.... and about every other mecha anime these days. Please let it not be another Valverave.

post #116833 of 157460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 

How's you feel about Aldnoah?

I liked the first episode quiet a bit. I just hope that they don't focus too much on the mechs :/

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Who?

I thought sonico was alright but maybe that's just me.... The anime was boring but nowhere near annoying for me.

Take a guess? :P

post #116834 of 157460

Watched the Ark IV OVA... and I really liked it. Why couldn't they animate series' like these instead of random Imouto LN stuff?

post #116835 of 157460
That new airsoft anime might actually worth watching this time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge