Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7712

post #115666 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Yeah, as you said they are far and away the hottest on the planet. Iirc the hottest is the Carolina Reaper, which clocks in at 2.2million, almost twice the value Naga Viper. You could probably kill someone with that.

I actually saw a vid where this guy tried to eat like a bowl of Reapers awhile back. It was ****** insane. I just sat there in disbelief as he just crammed pepper after pepper in his mouth.

This here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_UuwirQ90s
post #115667 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


I love my spicy. Used to eat "chilli padi" with everything but it's bad for the stomach so I stopped, also has Taiwan "Ma Lat" noodles a few times, it was spicy and you sorta lose feeling in your mouth after a few minutes but I survived. You could call that resistance, I guess.

 

Should try this one:

https://www.facebook.com/cpp.dragonsblood

post #115668 of 149517
Human beings are the only animals to purposely put potentially life-threatening food in their mouth just for fun (and taste). haha

Almost done Bravely Default. The second part of the game is ********.
post #115669 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

Almost done Bravely Default. The second part of the game is ********.

Sadly it is....went through it anyway and even went the extra stretch and defeated the true final boss :3
Don't do that. Not worth your time even thought it's pretty cool. Just watch a video of it or something.

post #115670 of 149517
Too late for me. I just 4xValkyrie Jumped all the bosses to save me time. Played 108 hours to completion.
post #115671 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

Should try this one:
https://www.facebook.com/cpp.dragonsblood

Lol. If I can find it locally, maybe.


Your mention of Hibiki made me want to try it, if only for curiosity's sake. Luckily, I have a reseller nearby:

http://www.liquorbar.sg/index.php/selections/whiskey/hibiki-suntory-12-years-detail
post #115672 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

Human beings are the only animals to purposely put potentially life-threatening food in their mouth just for fun (and taste). haha

Almost done Bravely Default. The second part of the game is ********.

It's much more bearable when you grind everyone to Lv. 99 and all jobs to Lv. 14 the second you start the second half. Surprisingly it didn't take that long, about 2 days.

post #115673 of 149517
post #115674 of 149517

Hmm, I missed 12 pages of stuff...I'll have to catch up tomorrow


Just finished 4 out of 4 seasons of Zero no Tsukaima. The whole series needs less of the series and more of what's depicted in the ED of the very last episode.

post #115675 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just watched episode 16 of Gurren Lagann. Wow, that arc was great grand and glorious!

 

You recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Hmm, I missed 12 pages of stuff...I'll have to catch up tomorrow


Just finished 4 out of 4 seasons of Zero no Tsukaima. The whole series needs less of the series and more of what's depicted in the ED of the very last episode.

You still watching that?

post #115676 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just watched episode 16 of Gurren Lagann. Wow, that arc was great grand and glorious!

You recommend?

Have you not watched it yet???

If you like Gainax's crazy style (like they did with FLCL) then you'll probably like this. So far it's better than Kill la Kill IMO. Similar kind of feel though.

post #115677 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Have you not watched it yet???

If you like Gainax's crazy style (like they did with FLCL) then you'll probably like this. So far it's better than Kill la Kill IMO. Similar kind of feel though.

Ok, thanks!

 

I'm not TOO into these kinda shows though sadly

post #115678 of 149517
Thread Starter 

Really don't know what to do this summer...not having fun with coding so far.

 

Too quiet in here.


Edited by HybridCore - 6/20/14 at 10:38am
post #115679 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

Human beings are the only animals to purposely put potentially life-threatening food in their mouth just for fun (and taste). haha


Almost done Bravely Default. The second part of the game is ********.
It's much more bearable when you grind everyone to Lv. 99 and all jobs to Lv. 14 the second you start the second half. Surprisingly it didn't take that long, about 2 days.

I did that and didn't find it bearable. It was just boring. The only fun/hard part was fighting the 4 mages who spammed fire moves and fire-weak which negated immunity to fire.
post #115680 of 149517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Have you not watched it yet???

If you like Gainax's crazy style (like they did with FLCL) then you'll probably like this. So far it's better than Kill la Kill IMO. Similar kind of feel though.

 

Dunno, I kinda preferred Kill la Kill to Gurren Lagann.  Granted they both get kinda silly awesome in the last few episodes.   Of course Trigger is better than anything Gainax has coughed up since Gurren Lagann.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge