Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7709

post #115621 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post
 

The new Asano Inio manga has quite a title

 

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110801


Argghh picking up series right from the beginning sucks.

post #115622 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post


Argghh picking up series right from the beginning sucks.

How else would you pick up a series? Right in the middle?
post #115623 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


How else would you pick up a series? Right in the middle?

Nah mate, back to front.

post #115624 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Meh. Ayase FTW


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

adorable sisters like Ui are a dying breed.

We can fix this! We have the technology!

*puts on lab coat, blows up lab...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, figured something like that... I still need to find those pins somewhere in my luggage! D:

😁

"We [both] know what this is, it's implied but we both know.... Gigadygigady"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Facebook is down...

Well schiit

This is good thing no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Reall really interesting article!

Welcome to the NHK hit me as I read.
post #115625 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


How else would you pick up a series? Right in the middle?


When it's serialization has ended and you don't have to wait a month for every 30 page chapter. Clever huh?

post #115626 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

Nah mate, back to front.
post #115627 of 132281
4xJH4ui.jpg
post #115628 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Obviously does not apply to super random comedy animes like Space Dandy.

Hmm, well.

Statement like this is so useful that it can be easily arranged and applied to any show...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 

 

Biggest Build Fighters revelation. Sei is now on a stamp.

Gundam Boy Friend FTW

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post



 

Such charming expression...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

4xJH4ui.jpg

...

post #115629 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Hmm, well.
Statement like this is so useful that it can be easily arranged and applied to any show...

Would you say that shows like Nichijou, SZS or Joshiraku would work with a 100% rationally acting cast?
post #115630 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Salty Tom Yum soup.... Eww. wink.gif


Yeah, if this is true(we still have at least 6-10months of Waiting) then I have no qualms about going the "Black Flag" way. I buy my games, but not if a company openly screws over a part of its fanbase.

 

 

Far Cry 3 ran pretty good, not perfectly smooth, but it was perfectly normal granting the settings I was running it on.
 
Black Flag however, was terribad.
post #115631 of 132281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Would you say that shows like Nichijou, SZS or Joshiraku would work with a 100% rationally acting cast?

You know who's really rational? Shiro Emiya - "People die when they are killed"

post #115632 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

You know who's really rational? Shiro Emiya - "People die when they are killed"

Unless Dragonball because writing magic.

post #115633 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Would you say that shows like Nichijou, SZS or Joshiraku would work with a 100% rationally acting cast?

Haven't watch Joshiraku, but for Nichijou and SZS, I can see how the characters think in their own way and have their characteristics, especially SZS was good at this part. Space Dandy however, was like characters don't even think.

post #115634 of 132281
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Would you say that shows like Nichijou, SZS or Joshiraku would work with a 100% rationally acting cast?

Haven't watch Joshiraku, but for Nichijou and SZS, I can see how the characters think in their own way and have their characteristics, especially SZS was good at this part. Space Dandy however, was like characters don't even think.


What is SZS?

post #115635 of 132281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 


What is SZS?

Kill him.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge