Done, mango downloaded; thanks for the suggestions . Time to read no game no life...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7697
Gear mentioned in this thread:
布卡<---search this, this is perfect for Chinese users lol
I do wish the pic quality was better but it's good enough and the price isn't bad at all. I would pay $50 for amazing pic quality and materials but have yet to find a match. More then $50 and I would provably settle for this $15 option.
I have a strong urge to jump out of a window while bobbing my head... Normal? I think so, yes.
( *_*)/ ( *_*)/
\(*_* ) \(*_* )
What did they do? Dayum
Gurren > Kill la Kill.
Kill la Kill was enjoyable, but just too random with its plot. Don't think a single event was ever foreshadowed in the entire series. Like the writers were just trying to one up themselves every week instead of actually planning out a cohesive storyline. Not to mention that Gurren actually makes you care about its cast, unlike Kill la Kill.
omg lol so dark
Sorata is pretty typical for harem anime series. I've seen bigger bakas in shows. No, if you want a series where the guy is actually combatant, check out, Ryuugajou Nanana No Maizoukin, he's a somewhat a thinking's man's idiot.
I know why I'm not too fond of harem shows :/
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 21 seconds ago
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 39 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 6 minutes ago
- › Marshall Minor / Urbanears Medis / other recommendations? 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2