Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7686

post #115276 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

But what about the next season?! The train never stops!

There's a small break between stations, that's enough for me.

NGNL: Just spoiled myself by going to read the LN, and I ain't even mad. Dat schiit was amazing.
post #115277 of 152081

*

 

Finally have my carrot cd holder fixed on a nice spot:biggrin:

post #115278 of 152081
Local Kinokuniya has much good stuff here, Studio Ghibli complete scores, a Madoka book named "the Bible", Dark Souls(1&2) concept artbook, Midori Foo's Book of Pictures collection... *drool*


http://www.myfatpocket.com/lifestyle/pop-out-coffee-the-3d-latte-art-of-kohei-matsuno.html

Pretty old article, but another place added to "points of interest" in Japan. Now for hoping that the coffee is actually Good.(read:decent)
Edited by Exesteils - 6/15/14 at 4:05am
post #115279 of 152081

Excuse me?!
250 bucks for a headphone plus tube amp?
There has to be something really wrong with this combo.

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194

post #115280 of 152081
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Neat, not sure how useful.

 

Edit: random video

 


Edited by HybridCore - 6/15/14 at 6:41am
post #115281 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

Nice but not useful : <

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Neat, not sure how useful.

Just a useless random video!

post #115282 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Excuse me?!
250 bucks for a headphone plus tube amp?
There has to be something really wrong with this combo.

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194

:blink: seems like a steal...

 

the thing below interests me a while ago....

 

 

 

aurgemini2000chrome_6209.jpg

DAC - Headphone Amplifier - Stand
The innovative headphone docks combine Full-Format DSD decoding computer, powerful Class-A headphone amplifiers, personal music libraries and stylish headphone storage 

post #115283 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

aurgemini2000chrome_6209.jpg

DAC - Headphone Amplifier - Stand
The innovative headphone docks combine Full-Format DSD decoding computer, powerful Class-A headphone amplifiers, personal music libraries and stylish headphone storage 

That thing looks like a shoehorn and is most likely stupidly expensive.

post #115284 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

That thing looks like a shoehorn and is most likely stupidly expensive.

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/auralic-gemini-2000-stand-with-dac-and-headphone-amplifier <---

 

go take a look at the price:eek:

post #115285 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/auralic-gemini-2000-stand-with-dac-and-headphone-amplifier <---

 

go take a look at the price:eek:

Surprise, surprise :P

post #115286 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Excuse me?!

250 bucks for a headphone plus tube amp?

There has to be something really wrong with this combo.

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194
Too bad the HE-300 doesn't measure very well. XD
They're probably trying to move stock for their new HE-560 and 480i or whatever the new headphones are called.
post #115287 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Too bad the HE-300 doesn't measure very well. XD
They're probably trying to move stock for their new HE-560 and 480i or whatever the new headphones are called.

Do they also sound bad? Especially for this price?

 


@Mekaku episode 10

Ehm.....please c
orrect me if I'm wrong but
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is Marrys grandfather her dad?!
Who else was there to impregnate here mom?!
That is fudged up.
post #115288 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Too bad the HE-300 doesn't measure very well. XD

They're probably trying to move stock for their new HE-560 and 480i or whatever the new headphones are called.
Do they also sound bad? Especially for the price?
I haven't heard the HE-300 in particular, but i didn't like the HE-400 and I really can't imagine the HE-300 sounding any better. I think you would be better off with the ATH-M50 or something along those lines. XD
post #115289 of 152081
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

 

@Mekaku episode 10


Ehm.....please correct me if I'm wrong but
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is Marrys grandfather her dad?!
Who else was there to impregnate here mom?!
That is fudged up.

lol I thought of that too..

post #115290 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I haven't heard the HE-300 in particular, but i didn't like the HE-400 and I really can't imagine the HE-300 sounding any better. I think you would be better off with the ATH-M50 or something along those lines. XD

Oh I don't plan on buying new audio equipment anytime soon.
I was just curious because bad measurements don't have to imply a bad listening experience.
Hmmm whateves.

 


@Soredemo Sekai blabla episode 10

Nope, did not like that episode one bit.
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm not a fan of this whole "oh I'm suddenly in love with this twelve year old boy"-thing.

The concert scene was stupid, unnecessary and not funny at all.

What exactly does Nikes grandma get from making Livi forget about Nike? Everyone else in the sun kingdom still remembers her! And if she just wants to make him stop liking Nike, how does that change anything? No one expected him to like her in the first place! They just send her there for diplomatic reasons!
Stupid.

Nikes pointless and overly dramatic attemp to break out of her cell was also pretty stupid.


At least she doesn't have to sing this song right now....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge