- 10,717 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Audio Club - UW Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7685
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's the thing. You won't need to mod it yourself, any orientation of cooling, radiators and HDDs, all in one case.
Yeah, gonna read it later
Watched the first episode of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (stupid-long-ass name) because MAL won't shut up about it. It is getting recommended to me all the damn time.
I really enjoyed the first episode! The dialogs are pretty good and not nearly as stupid as one might assume after reading this mess of a title. I would even go so far and say that the dialogs are well above average compared to other animes like this. Please let it stay like this for the next 11 episodes....
Oh and I liked that it was pretty much 90% dialog.
The animations are below average, I would say and the OP and ED are boring.
I had a feeling you would like Yahari Ore. ;)
After seeing Hyouka, the percent went up for you liking it.
You may like Onani Master Kurosawa or Densha Otoko or Molester man. The percent of you liking them droped a bit though. But I'm decently confident still
Dayum, congrats Micey!
lol. I can attest to most of this.
It's more of an enthusiast thing, being hands on with your 'baby'
I saw the Densha Otoko TV series awhile back because it seemed like a pretty good premise. Had no idea it was a novel and/or Manga until much later. Loved that show
Was initially an online 'novel' in the form of forum posts
Onani Master Kurosawa sounds super depressing...
Densha Otoko and Molester Man seem worth checking out.
Cars, PCs, bikes etc are mere tools for me. I can like them for how well they do their job but they don't really have a personal value to me.
Ohgawd SLI. lol.
Let's just say that I learned my lesson to never go dual cards ever again.
Adobe photoshop doesn't use it. Mechwarrior Online doesn't use it. A lot of steam indie games don't use it. Minecraft doesn't use it (officially).
Better yet, 50% of the things I do, the second card sits there generating unnecessary heat :\
Onani Master Kurosawa is quite a 'masterpiece'. Most people in this thread have agreed by the way, not just me.
Jgray, and others all liked it so it's not just a 'panda likes it' thing.
Because seriously, it is quite good.
TYG, its a matter of upbringing and what not. But most people do indeed place an intrinsic value on inanimate objects while some place them on animate animals and most people both.
Right now, I'm in my room looking at my gloriously upgraded paintball gun. Nothing too expensive, but it makes me feel good
Yes, I know the lighting and colors are a bit washed out and white balance is a bit off in some.
My waifu. Heh.
Anyhow, I never got to ask. How durable is the sight on your paintball gun? Is it possible to get shot out?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Minneapolis Meet? 9 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 3 minutes ago
- › Recommended DAC to pair with Dayton DTA-120 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Westone UM Pro30 (refreshed UM3X) 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HE60/HEV70 (Baby Orpheus) set incl. Stax adapter (EU) 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)