- 1,267 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7672
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The side stories are quite good! YES!
Aisha Tyler (Ubisoft E3 conference presenter) made a AMA thread on NeoGAF. The thread itself is one thing, but from the OP:
Be aware that if you are a dick I will respond in kind.
And I am a dick for a living, so I will crush you.
Hahaha love Aisha
Though I agree, spending $30 on 1 alcoholic serving is ridiculous. I wouldn't even spend that much on alcohol in general. I'll stick to my $2 happy hours sake specials. XD
And yes I'm aware of that, I meant I'll be going on Wednesday.
I was really looking forward to trying it out too. : (
Dayum, good luck with your surgery! D:
Holy crap that's frighteningly good Mayoi cosplay! :O
Yay, done with exams! Now it's time to pack all my stuff up and move home tomorrow!
Also, @bowei006 or @HybridCore or other PC-fi folks... I think it might be time for a PC case upgrade... I still have an Antec 900, but considering there's construction going on behind our house that's apparently bad enough to cause all the people in our neighborhood breathing trouble, I think I need something with dust filters... Would also like something without lots of LEDs, and is more minimalist. What get? The NZXT H440 looks beautiful but the lack of 5.25" bays is sad, and the build looks kind of cheap with the bright colored plastic. So now I'm debating between the Corsair 450D and the Fractal R4 w/ window... Looks like the 450D is cooler but the R4 is quieter. I'm not really sure how the 900 compares, but my Ivy bridge Xeon can idle at up to 45C, and the AMD 4870 Kalbee gave me seems to like idling at 79C in my current case, so I'm guessing I might need dat better airflow D:
Will buy. XD
Oh that's brilliant! I was wondering where the alpha and omega came from: Team Magma and Aqua.
Ω and Α
Edited by miceblue - 6/11/14 at 10:47pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 6 minutes ago
- › Beginner would like over ear headphones to go with FiiO E10K (and... 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 11 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)