Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7584

post #113746 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post Once Upon a Time, Nec went on a brave and exciting adventure to Anime North. (Click to show)
 

(So much for third person, editting spoilered posts takes too long @_@ >.>)

Dayum, that was some nice stuff

 

I thought there was a person in that Kancolle thingy

post #113747 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dayum, that was some nice stuff

 

I thought there was a person in that Kancolle thingy


Shimakaze was nowhere to be found this weekend, NOT EVEN THE PLUSHIES T-T

I'm a plushie person, I like giving my plushies a squeeze sometimes... Can't do that with figurines :P

post #113748 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 


Shimakaze was nowhere to be found this weekend, NOT EVEN THE PLUSHIES T-T

I'm a plushie person, I like giving my plushies a squeeze sometimes... Can't do that with figurines :P

Dam that shima-pan of hers........

post #113749 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dam that shima-pan of hers........


Speaking of shima-pan, none of the K-On! Mio figurines had them. I asked a dealer to pick up the figure for me, flip it over, and I said "not striped". He laughed and so did my friends, I was a bit embarassed, but priorities come first! Shame should be left at the door!

post #113750 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post


Speaking of shima-pan, none of the K-On! Mio figurines had them. I asked a dealer to pick up the figure for me, flip it over, and I said "not striped". He laughed and so did my friends, I was a bit embarassed, but priorities come first! Shame should be left at the door!

That's just wrong. Shimapan-less Mio should not exist.
Edited by Exesteils - 5/25/14 at 8:55pm
post #113751 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 


Speaking of shima-pan, none of the K-On! Mio figurines had them. I asked a dealer to pick up the figure for me, flip it over, and I said "not striped". He laughed and so did my friends, I was a bit embarassed, but priorities come first! Shame should be left at the door!

You shoulda just said, in bad Japanese

 

'Shima-pan janai deska?'

 

hehe:tongue:


http://rt.com/news/161420-japan-akb48-attack-saw/

 

Oh my goodness, oh my dayum

 

AKB48 attacked by saw wielding fan. The two girls and security dude are in hospital with lacerations and broken bones.

post #113752 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 

wow, where on earth do they let people go near over-head power lines?

They do it in the states sometimes, depending on where you're at. :o

I also remember getting to walk a few meters below some 500kV lines two summers ago too! :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

@Nisekoi 20

Amazing episode!

 

That was the best/worst rendition of Romeo and Juliet I've ever seen!
And the last part of the episode was just ☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

The Romeo and Juliet thing was cool, but as a conclusion to the series, it sucked. basically sets up for more content, which of course is to be expected for a manga that's still ongoing I guess...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Dreifach-Post!

I guess I should get inside.

 

If there's a patch of clear sky, take a picture of some stars!

 

It was pretty cloudy here last night, I'm surprised the camera could capture so many stars even though there's quite a bit of light pollution! I'll give it another try tonight, and actually try to point it to a constellation or two.

 

Oooooooh, I need to take some of these photos up in the mountains around my home this summer, there's very little light bleed around, so I bet I could get some freaking stunning photos of the stars if I tried...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Hmm, haven't seen Durarara yet, but this song is indeed "up there" in my favorites.

 

What were you expecting? Just a more authentic looking fake? 

 

I'm guessing it's just got to do with the fact that iTunes doesn't like drag and drop. I haven't ever tried drag though, so I'm not completely sure...

It is recommended that you watch it. 

 

Pretty much. Each dial incorrect=one star deducted, hence 2/5.

Yeah, I have it downloaded and I'll watch it eventually! I think I'll really like it, but there are other shows I must watch first, lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

Random: for some reason lately I'd like to eat a potato sausage. Although they are rather hard to get unless you're around eastern Poland/Lithuania/Belarus or something like that. I'm in the west. :-/

Potato sausage, I don't even...

Sounds interesting though, if I ever find one, I'll try it ;)

 

Wow, sweet photos dude! I think that's the most epic con post we've ever had!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dam that shima-pan of hers........


Speaking of shima-pan, none of the K-On! Mio figurines had them. I asked a dealer to pick up the figure for me, flip it over, and I said "not striped". He laughed and so did my friends, I was a bit embarassed, but priorities come first! Shame should be left at the door!

That's just heresy! You shouldn't feel bad for checking the merchandise, what if you'd bought it and then figured that out after you got home, just how disappoint would you be?

post #113753 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

http://rt.com/news/161420-japan-akb48-attack-saw/

 

Oh my goodness, oh my dayum

 

AKB48 attacked by saw wielding fan. The two girls and security dude are in hospital with lacerations and broken bones.


That got really dark.... :\

I don't see the reason to go so far as to doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

 

That's just heresy! You shouldn't feel bad for checking the merchandise, what if you'd bought it and then figured that out after you got home, just how disappoint would you be?

 

I would be very sad, and I'd prop it on a high shelf to remind myself that I didn't check the merchandise before buying it.

post #113754 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 


That got really dark.... :\

I don't see the reason to go so far as to doing this.

 

I would be very sad, and I'd prop it on a high shelf to remind myself that I didn't check the merchandise before buying it.

Dem Crazy fans :/

 

I shouldn't have laughed at this but i did

 

Comment on FB for the newspost

post #113755 of 130886
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

http://rt.com/news/161420-japan-akb48-attack-saw/

 

Oh my goodness, oh my dayum

 

AKB48 attacked by saw wielding fan. The two girls and security dude are in hospital with lacerations and broken bones.

 

Oh deary me, that's tragic.

post #113756 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

http://rt.com/news/161420-japan-akb48-attack-saw/

 

Oh my goodness, oh my dayum

 

AKB48 attacked by saw wielding fan. The two girls and security dude are in hospital with lacerations and broken bones.

 

Oh deary me, that's tragic.

First the Taiwan subway incident, then the Hollywood Director's son incident. Now this? It's been an awfully eventful week.

 

Also, I saw no saw in this video (Click to show)
post #113757 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Oh deary me, that's tragic.

But to be fair, this is actually 'awesome' news or facts.

 

That considering AKB48 and other idol groups long history of fan interaction and public displays. That only know has such a serious and publicized incident come to play is impressive. Still, deary them of course, but statistically, it sets a good precedent that I hope continues at its low rate

post #113758 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

But to be fair, this is actually 'awesome' news or facts.

That considering AKB48 and other idol groups long history of fan interaction and public displays. That only know has such a serious and publicized incident come to play is impressive. Still, deary them of course, but statistically, it sets a good precedent that I hope continues at its low rate

Means now they would be more vigilant with their events. Haven't been to many but the last time I saw an idol event of sorts their security was seriously lacking, and that's not even considering some of the nutjobs these girls attract.
post #113759 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 
http://rt.com/news/161420-japan-akb48-attack-saw/

Oh my goodness, oh my dayum

AKB48 attacked by saw wielding fan. The two girls and security dude are in hospital with lacerations and broken bones.

Oh deary me, that's tragic.
First the Taiwan subway incident, then the Hollywood Director's son incident. Now this? It's been an awfully eventful week.
Also, I saw no saw in this video (Click to show)
I watched the whole video in tense muscles waiting for something to happen.........I guess that's why the video is 90% dislikes. >.>

Yeah, that Hollywood thing was just today too.
post #113760 of 130886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Means now they would be more vigilant with their events. Haven't been to many but the last time I saw an idol event of sorts their security was seriously lacking, and that's not even considering some of the nutjobs these girls attract.

 

Well, they need to move volume, and generally, nothing happens....

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I watched the whole video in tense muscles waiting for something to happen.........I guess that's why the video is 90% dislikes. >.>

Yeah, that Hollywood thing was just today too.

Yeah, I watched the video and noticed it was just click bait afterwards....hence the 90% dislikes as well

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge