Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7583

post #113731 of 156012

 

Alice is leaving ClariS, hmm well...

post #113732 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post




Alice is leaving ClariS, hmm well...

What!? Noo... Nonono, no. D:
post #113733 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

 

 

Alice is leaving ClariS, hmm well...

This can't be reals!?

 

ClariS is awesome to listen to due to the complimenting yet sonically different voices of the two!! :mad:

post #113734 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

 
The thing is it was convincing clickbait as well, and not like those videos whose thumbnails don't even exist in the video themselves.
Very convincing....mofos got me as well
This was quite amusing to watch

Groups of teens are shown SnK and their reactions follows
Eh, what music is this? This ain't SnK. o_0

Ooooooooooooh okay, English dub. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. The voice actor sounds like the voice actor for El. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 5/25/14 at 11:59pm
post #113735 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Eh, what music is this? This ain't SnK. o_0

Ooooooooooooh okay, English dub. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. The voice actor sounds like the voice actor for El. >.>

They only play it for like 20s. The rest is sub

:gs1000smile:

post #113736 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Very convincing....mofos got me as well


 

This was quite amusing to watch

 

Groups of teens are shown SnK and their reactions follows

 

 

This was also quite amusing

 

So I'm guessing you've seen Kids and Elders react to Hatsune Miku?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

 

Alice is leaving ClariS, hmm well...

Soon, my misconception will be fulfilled

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Now Playing:

 

 

I'm pretty sure ClariS is only one person

 
post #113737 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

So I'm guessing you've seen Kids and Elders react to Hatsune Miku?

 

 

Soon, my misconception will be fulfilled

 

Haven't seen those but will tomorrow :D

 

Nah, ClarIS is two people

post #113738 of 156012
ClariS is two person.
Man those nutjob otakus are much better clamoring for more generic PoS anime than going on to twitter harrassing the ever-loving **** out of Kitamura Eri into not tweeting for life (something Kokoro Connect??) and now harrassing idol into hospitals??

I like it when all the harm they could do was actively affecting the anime industry into making craptastic moe incest harem PoS (which are **** and should burn in hell doused in acid). Not hurting people.
post #113739 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

ClariS is two people.
Man those nutjob otakus are much better clamoring for more generic PoS anime than going on to twitter harrassing the ever-loving **** out of Kitamura Eri into not tweeting for life (something Kokoro Connect??) and now harrassing idol into hospitals??

I like it when all the harm they could do was actively affecting the anime industry into making craptastic moe incest harem PoS (which are **** and should burn in hell doused in acid). Not hurting people.

Yeah, he was quite crazed and I will agree with you on the later part

 

This was recentlyy posted

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/26bb0u/nsfw_back_in_the_90s_if_you_buy_a_vhs_anime_tape/

 

But it more or less references how anime trailers used to be and what the general 'exported' makeup of anime was

 

 

Namely anime targeting more mature audiences, deeper and darker themes and what not and anime's move towards high cost merchandise and disks towards an increasingly niche market of 25+ year olds working jobs to fuel their addiction. If you look at the numbers, an anime more or less needs to sell 6,000 approx BD sales to 'make' it for the season....that is quite small considering how many people watch a show. Even more so when you consider the international market because in reality, people like me and you are comprised of the market as well. It's just that the Japanese anime industry is very inclusive to Japan only and markets only to them. We are more or less only on the 'ride' and aren't directly targeted. Mainly because most can't afford to pay $$$ for part 1 of one season on BD.

post #113740 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

 

That's just heresy! You shouldn't feel bad for checking the merchandise, what if you'd bought it and then figured that out after you got home, just how disappoint would you be?

 

I would be very sad, and I'd prop it on a high shelf to remind myself that I didn't check the merchandise before buying it.

You mean you'd it low on the shelf, right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

 

Alice is leaving ClariS, hmm well...

After their new album or before?

post #113741 of 156012

One Week Friends ep 8

 

Another great episode. Very few anime leave me smiling and grinning throughout the episode :D

 

This episode had a lot of great animation. Namely extremely well done backgrounds, lighting, and its digital post processing later on. Mixed quite well and looked great. 

 

Heart-Warmiest show of the year quite possibly.

 

 

Also, the OST is quite awesome as well if you listen closely. It's OST style closely resembles Clannads

 

And also there was maybe a reference?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
to Eureka Seven?
  Ignore: Used to hide spoiler pic (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 One Week Friends

Eureka Seven OP1

 

Ignore: Hide pics (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #113742 of 156012

Oh yeah, I forgot to post the picture I took on Friday of Seattle's cityscape from above the I-5, near the University of Washington.

post #113743 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Oh yeah, I forgot to post the picture I took on Friday of Seattle's cityscape from above the I-5, near the University of Washington.

How long did you leave the camera there fore? You just let the camera's sensor keep exposed and what not right?


Edited by bowei006 - 5/26/14 at 1:01am
post #113744 of 156012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

ClariS is two people.
Man those nutjob otakus are much better clamoring for more generic PoS anime than going on to twitter harrassing the ever-loving **** out of Kitamura Eri into not tweeting for life (something Kokoro Connect??) and now harrassing idol into hospitals??


I like it when all the harm they could do was actively affecting the anime industry into making craptastic moe incest harem PoS (which are **** and should burn in hell doused in acid). Not hurting people.
Yeah, he was quite crazed and I will agree with you on the later part

This was recentlyy posted
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/26bb0u/nsfw_back_in_the_90s_if_you_buy_a_vhs_anime_tape/

But it more or less references how anime trailers used to be and what the general 'exported' makeup of anime was




Namely anime targeting more mature audiences, deeper and darker themes and what not and anime's move towards high cost merchandise and disks towards an increasingly niche market of 25+ year olds working jobs to fuel their addiction. If you look at the numbers, an anime more or less needs to sell 6,000 approx BD sales to 'make' it for the season....that is quite small considering how many people watch a show. Even more so when you consider the international market because in reality, people like me and you are comprised of the market as well. It's just that the Japanese anime industry is very inclusive to Japan only and markets only to them. We are more or less only on the 'ride' and aren't directly targeted. Mainly because most can't afford to pay $$$ for part 1 of one season on BD.

While I would love it that Japan stop faffing around with fantasy incest, it is what it is, and once in a while, Psycho Passes, JoJos, Gundam BFs, Chaikas, Sidonias, etc. happened. As long as that keeps happening at at least 1 anime/season, I'm pretty fine, regardless how inclusive the anime industry it actually is. And not having to read otakus suddenly have the courage to go out of their home and threatening real people with their sick obsessions.
post #113745 of 156012

Sorry for the poor image size, I have a better picture hidden somewhere away on my external.  This was my first attempt ever at taking a night time picture.  It was done with a Lumix point and shoot camera, and needless to say I was expecting the moon to come out more clearly.  Instead I got this kinda noire-esque picture.  I could have sworn it was a clear night.  Literally nothing went right, and something interesting happened. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge