Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7558

post #113356 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 
 
It doesn't help that that photo is overexposed to hell though... >.>


Been listening to this album recently... So epic! biggrin.gif
That was the whole point of the photo...
"The purpose of a standard photographic neutral density filter is to reduce the amount of light entering the lens. Doing so allows the photographer to select combinations of aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity which would otherwise produce overexposed pictures."


Eh, that album is okay. Not my cup of tea. Their Lovelight album is way better in my opinion since they contain Touhou remixes, whose compositions are mostly always enjoyable. XD
Speaking of Cloud 9, has anyone seen "Cyborg 009"? I saw that soundtrack at the Kinokuniya Bookstore today and it reminded me of a mix between Astro Boy's art style and Mighty No.9.

Oooooooooh, that's why the characters looked so familiar!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_009#North_American_releases

I used to watch this series on Cartoon Network! : D

So... Why not just expose your photo properly in the first place? :tongue:

The real point of ND filters is to do something like this in daylight:

Someday I wanna try making one of those photos. XD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

 

Which $59 headphone did Dr. Dre take and rebrand?

:deadhorse:

LOL

post #113357 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just cant get enough of the sound of a harpsichord..... favorite instrument of all time tongue.gif
Indeed the harpsichord is an awesome instrument.


Of course you can't forget Dr. House too. tongue.gif



Ooooh, that's why that last song sounded so familiar!



Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

So... Why not just expose your photo properly in the first place? tongue.gif
The real point of ND filters is to do something like this in daylight:


Someday I wanna try making one of those photos. XD
Because that photo doesn't demonstrate what a neutral density filter does. That could have very well just been a photo with a polariser filter for all we know. The photo on Wikipedia very clearly demonstrates what the ND does. XD
Edited by miceblue - 5/18/14 at 11:06am
post #113358 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

:deadhorse:

 

 

To be fair, the Yamaha's that you have up there copied Beats. They were released years after Beats were and was an attempt by Yamaha to capitalize on the Beats look, popularity, and market niche.
post #113359 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

 

Sidonia 6. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
**** it. Bit annoyed with the time-skip setup but oh well. It was effective. Hoshijiro was too damn nice to die raaaaaaawr. Death flags from the moment she appeared in the show though lol.
In the manga the fight scene happened first, and it was much better that way.

Good thing Kunato gets what's coming to him soon.

Haven't read the manga, but I'd guess why they did that is because of a better cliffhanger. But lol yeah (Click to show)
when that sortie scene with Hoshijiro saluting and looking back at Nagate, she's definitely getting killed lol.
post #113360 of 125621
Finished Mass Effect 3 as well.
Really good trilogy, but the ending was really quite disappointing.


In any case, now I've got nothing to do with my free time again. Anyone wanna recommend a game I could play? The past month or so I have kinda rediscovered how gaming is an efficient way to eat up free time. (I used to game a lot until junior high school or so, when I started lurking here and started watching anime.)
post #113361 of 125621

Just marathon'ed Madoka movie 2&3, argh tired =_=

post #113362 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Which $59 headphone did Dr. Dre take and rebrand?

Well, not rebrand, but I thought it was known that Beats' design was "inspired by" Shure SRH240. Didn't the designer confess to that in some interview?

Also, $58 discounted on Amazon. Near enough. :-P

1263999040-97659300.jpg
Edited by Accoun - 5/18/14 at 12:02pm
post #113363 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

To be fair, the Yamaha's that you have up there copied Beats. They were released years after Beats were and was an attempt by Yamaha to capitalize on the Beats look, popularity, and market niche.

I'm aware of their little dispute :3
Just a little potshot.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

In any case, now I've got nothing to do with my free time again. Anyone wanna recommend a game I could play? The past month or so I have kinda rediscovered how gaming is an efficient way to eat up free time. (I used to game a lot until junior high school or so, when I started lurking here and started watching anime.)

Skyrim? Or the Elder Scrolls series in general?
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are up on Steam.
FTL?
The Witcher series?

post #113364 of 125621
Thread Starter 

Summer charts up in OP!

post #113365 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


Well, not rebrand, but I thought it was known that Beats' design was "inspired by" Shure SRH240. Didn't the designer confess to that in some interview?

Also, $58 discounted on Amazon. Near enough. :-P

 

 

$58? Nah, wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I'm aware of their little dispute :3
Just a little potshot.

 

 

 

You may not believe it, but in the last recent year, the Beats Studios aren't as bad. They do updates similar to Apple. Without much marketing that a 'newer' one or 'better' one is out. Granting that Apple does market newer and better a lot, and so does Beats. But what I mean are more or the behind the scenes changes. Obviously, the price is still a bit high, but for its target market, its sound isn't that bad. The newer non store model ones I heard weren't that bad. (recommendation being not to try store model ones)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Summer charts up in OP!

nice and thanks

post #113366 of 125621

I kind of hope that the Kantai Collection anime will suck super hard.

post #113367 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Skyrim? Or the Elder Scrolls series in general?
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are up on Steam.
FTL?
The Witcher series?

Played TES III, IV and V at least twice already each. (I finished Oblivion like 5 times)
Final Fantasy seems like a viable option.
Already finished Witcher too.
FTL is as far as I can tell not of a genre I tend to enjoy.


I was maybe thinking the Stanley Parable. Seems like a game I could enjoy.
post #113368 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Played TES III, IV and V at least twice already each. (I finished Oblivion like 5 times)
Final Fantasy seems like a viable option.
Already finished Witcher too.
FTL is as far as I can tell not of a genre I tend to enjoy.


I was maybe thinking the Stanley Parable. Seems like a game I could enjoy.

The Stanley parabel is 50% off right now and I would advise everyone to get it.
It's anything but long (might take you three or four hours to find all endings) and I'm not even sure if you can call it a game, but it's super worth its money.
What a great experience this "game" is!
It will make you laugh and think a lot :)

post #113369 of 125621

Hell yeah!
New Sword Gun Art Online II commercial!
Really looks like they did not dare to **** with the money-printing formula and are going to release SAO but with pops!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-18/sword-art-online-ii-tv-spot-streamed

The German subtitles are beyond stupid.
 

post #113370 of 125621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Hell yeah!
New Sword Gun Art Online II commercial!
Really looks like they did not dare to **** with the money-printing formula and are going to release SAO but with pops!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-18/sword-art-online-ii-tv-spot-streamed

The German subtitles are beyond stupid.
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge