- 2,195 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7541
Gear mentioned in this thread:
xD ok, I plan to re-watch it soon myself. I've been waiting to finish this HTPC build and I have plans to revisit some favorites like K-On, Ben-to, Baka to Test, Hyouka, the monogataris, Bounen no Xamdou, etc.... I have so many series downloaded and waiting to be watched on my tv with the martin logans pumping the OPs!! Much excitement.
God, I love him so much ♥
Change is fun!
Unless you are an autist, of course.
Because you're the ones making it seems so.
I would still rather eat fermented durian than watching Hyouka. And I hate the fermented stuff.
So we are not allowed to praise this good show without mentioning the more "controversial" KyoAni ones?
Sorry, but I can't quiet follow your train of thought.
What keeps you from watching it?
The fact that it is made by KyoAni? Please don't tell me that's the case.
...or was there? o_O
I'm talking about NGE levels of deep symbolism and existential self-realization here TYG. Don't take the ending of Hyouka at face value..... it deserves better.
I walked into my room and sat down. I grabbed my cup of tea and took a drink.
Or did I?
Did I simply just enter my room, or does the room represent a safe haven to which I flock in time of distress. When I walked in, I closed the door. Maybe this was a symbolic of the mistrust I have of those around me, or maybe the distancing from problems I wish to ignore. After all, did I just sit down immediately after entering my room, I did not.
First, I walked, I stepped around my ruri-chan dakimakura that laid motionless and helpless on the floor. A testament to the millions that pass by those in need. Then I sat down, no, I was push down but the suppressive realization that I could no longer stand in the presence of that which I just realized. I didn't grab my cup, I grasped it along with all those who choose the path of cowardice. Then I sipped, not to quench my thirst, no, but to traquilize that self hatred I've left dormant inside. That deeeeep, esoteric, dark feels that stains us all.
Or, you know, I just enjoyed some tea...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need amp/dac? 55 seconds ago
- › Help with deciding what to do!!! 1 minute ago
- › Critique my setup. What would you upgrade next? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent 1+2 with balanced silver-gold cable 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2