Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7538

post #113056 of 152081

Bandcamp iOS App FTW. Also Zero Audio Tenore FTW.
post #113057 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


Bandcamp iOS App FTW. Also Zero Audio Tenore FTW.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Bandcamp.
Well maybe that it is eating too much of my money.

 


Once I have this poster, my room is complete ♥


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 5/13/14 at 5:02pm
post #113058 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post

I'm on episode 15 of golden time. I felt that episode 12 was the climax and all went to schiit after the super natural aspect, like, WHY? I was just about to return to the romance genre until they pulled a clannad and spirits came out of nowhere.

Clannad had spirits and stuff since the beginning though. But yes, expect Golden Time to continue going to schiit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Oreimo wasn't terrible. I can't think of a show that handles this whole imouto shenanigans better.
Heck, I was an still am TEAM KURONEKO!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

August?!
FUUUUUUUUUUU!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-13/monogatari-series-hanamonogatari-delayed-until-august-16

I'm sad now :(
 


Poor poor Miku....

Nooo, now I won't find out who Ougi Oshino is as soon!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

I knew the basic stuff from Biology Honors during freshman year, such as how hydroxyl group is -O-H and some other stuff but the other chemical properties it imbued onto the larger particle I didn't know. I didn't have a textbook at the time either or the notes. I agreed to take the quiz since I didn't think you would need to know that other information.

 

Do want that speed.

 

Same, although I went during the summer of the Beijing 2008 olympics a bit after it ended.

 

Haha!

 

Nyaaaa~

 

I loved this scene.

Was there ever a time it wasn't? /sarcasm

Kuro Hanekawa>Hanekawa

post #113059 of 152081
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Kuro Hanekawa>Hanekawa

Black Hanekawa was probably my favorite version of Hanekawa since she seemed to have much more of a personality in this form...or at least more sass which always made things entertaining. As for regular Hanekawa herself, at first I didn't think much of her, then I didn't like her slightly, then I was okay with her. Those feelings barely deviated from feeling indifferent, though.

post #113060 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post




Bandcamp iOS App FTW. Also Zero Audio Tenore FTW.
I have nothing but positive things to say about Bandcamp.

Well maybe that it is eating too much of my money.
Ah, Bandcamp is a great place to discover new music and talents. There are so many artists that make good stuff.

Like Yosi Horikawa for example:
http://yosihorikawa.bandcamp.com
post #113061 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Black Hanekawa was probably my favorite version of Hanekawa since she seemed to have much more of a personality in this form...or at least more sass which always made things entertaining. As for regular Hanekawa herself, at first I didn't think much of her, then I didn't like her slightly, then I was okay with her. Those feelings barely deviated from feeling indifferent, though.

She's "The Plain One".

post #113062 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

There is almost no anime "genre" that I categorically refuse. Exceptions are idol, ecchi and oppai shows :P
As long as it is really really well executed, I don't have anything against imouto, SoL, moe etc etc.

I refuse your exceptions.

post #113063 of 152081
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

She's "The Plain One".

Basically.

 

This is probably also the first anime where I've developed this strong hatred for a character, namely Nadeko. I mean sure, cuteness is great but the naiveness that she possesses sort of makes me want to go murder some puppies. She possesses that extreme airhead essence that feels like I'm dealing with the stupidest, most obnoxious person I know.

post #113064 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:

Dat Miku demand. It still costs less than some hug pillows though :-P

Even the used ones? :eek:

post #113065 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Even the used ones? :eek:


Depends on who used it ;)

post #113066 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Basically.

This is probably also the first anime where I've developed this strong hatred for a character, namely Nadeko. I mean sure, cuteness is great but the naiveness that she possesses sort of makes me want to go murder some puppies. She possesses that extreme airhead essence that feels like I'm dealing with the stupidest, most obnoxious person I know.
My favorite Nadeko moment was when the snake possessed her and she underwent a complete change in personality. And I like Renai Circulation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post


Depends on who used it wink.gif
And for what purpose wink.gif
post #113067 of 152081
Kadokawa is on a roll. Last time they bought From Software, now they are merging with Dwango - owners of NicoNico.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
post #113068 of 152081
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

 

 

Well in this case......TEAM N.W.A.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Kadokawa is on a roll. Last time they bought From Software, now they are merging with Dwango - owners of NicoNico.

They are certainly buying the right companies.

post #113069 of 152081
Oh wait, Dwango doesn't only own NicoNico, but also Spike-Chunsoft (Danganronpa, Virtue's Last Reward)?
post #113070 of 152081
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge