Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7536
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Holy schiit, nice dude!!!
You even got a copy of Ever 17! Sweet! That's what I just started playing.
The word EPIC comes to mind, also possibly downfall...
What material you running on that lo young woman?
Sounds about right!
I still haven't bought the body pillow for it yet...
Going through the usual processing of buying something that comes in a disk then DL-ing them online......
Such a PITA to rip, I'd really wish they'd start selling stuff in flash memory. optical storage outta be obsolete :|
Probably would be full gig if people weren't streaming porn at this time of night... >.>
Blame China. I do.
Oddly enough, the three days I stayed in Beijing were almost smog-free.
Much luck, wow.
Oh noooo two of my favorite musicians are gay! I'll never be able to listen to their music again!
Said nobody ever.
Great article: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-c1-gay-heavy-metal-20140508-story.html#page=1
Hello friends. Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm kinda stressing out about this impending move, I friggin' HATE moving.
Too bad I missed telling Boris and NLNH where to go in Akiba, there's a pretty awesome high-end HiFi store there on a little side street that had Wilson MaXX 2's (like $40,000/pair) in it when I was there.
Lol I watched Lucky Star after Kannagi, so I totally missed that one.
Speaking of Akiba, I discovered Akiba-pop/denpa music today. I think it's more or less a general genre for upbeat techno moe music similar to J-Trance/Core.
Holy crap thats annoying!
In my opinion, of course ♥
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Destiny 8 seconds ago
- › New to this community! Looking for $60 and less headphones..also... 22 seconds ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 35 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Is my room no good for speakers?????? 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: T-Peos Altone200 3 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 3 minutes ago
- › Modern Source/Mp3 Player recommendation 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)