Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7536
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Holy schiit, nice dude!!!
You even got a copy of Ever 17! Sweet! That's what I just started playing.
The word EPIC comes to mind, also possibly downfall...
What material you running on that lo young woman?
Sounds about right!
I still haven't bought the body pillow for it yet...
Going through the usual processing of buying something that comes in a disk then DL-ing them online......
Such a PITA to rip, I'd really wish they'd start selling stuff in flash memory. optical storage outta be obsolete :|
Probably would be full gig if people weren't streaming porn at this time of night... >.>
Blame China. I do.
Oddly enough, the three days I stayed in Beijing were almost smog-free.
Much luck, wow.
Oh noooo two of my favorite musicians are gay! I'll never be able to listen to their music again!
Said nobody ever.
Great article: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-c1-gay-heavy-metal-20140508-story.html#page=1
Hello friends. Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm kinda stressing out about this impending move, I friggin' HATE moving.
Too bad I missed telling Boris and NLNH where to go in Akiba, there's a pretty awesome high-end HiFi store there on a little side street that had Wilson MaXX 2's (like $40,000/pair) in it when I was there.
Lol I watched Lucky Star after Kannagi, so I totally missed that one.
Speaking of Akiba, I discovered Akiba-pop/denpa music today. I think it's more or less a general genre for upbeat techno moe music similar to J-Trance/Core.
Holy crap thats annoying!
In my opinion, of course ♥
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Best $300 Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)